Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sweet Queen - OUR THOUGHTS, WORDS MANIFEST IN ACTION AND EMPOWERED AND SHARED BY THOUSANDS !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Couple Of Hours After The 'Massive' Event !

Fyi - Years Ago Sweet Queen Also Used To Post Under The Name Rich Queen On Okie's Site !

She Also Used To Claim To Be A Former Background Singer For Pink Floyd !

Which Is Why 'A Certain Unnamed Italian' Kept Trying To Date Her ...

:D      :D     :D

OUR THOUGHTS, WORDS MANIFEST IN ACTION
AND EMPOWERED AND SHARED BY THOUSANDS...

RELEASE THE DAM! RELEASE THE HOLD ON THE FUNDING 
FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA!

PLEASE JOIN US FOR INTENTION BUILDING MOMENTUM 
FOR ONLY 10 MINUTES 
TONIGHT - WEDNESDAY NIGHT

AT 10PM EST/  9PM CST / 7 PST   
FOCUS our thoughts and words collectively; ALL TOGETHER NOW

See the water/money flowing from this:
328781_orig.jpg

THINK OF THE DAM / THE HOLD; WE DEMAND THE RELEASE NOW from the UST,  

the US Congress,  ALL Banks, Wall Street,  

World Bank, US Administration,  Iraq, all the PTB:

“WE DEMAND THE RELEASE OF ANY AND ALL HOLDS ON
ALL THE WORLD’S FUNDS NOW.”

This works and DID WORK and with less than 1000 people who with their collective intention stopped the melt down of 3 Mile Island.

Imagine what TENS of  thousands of us can do combined!
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

She's a fruitcake. Rich Queen believes she channels a variety of spiritual 'guides.' She's into all sorts of messed up spiritual garbage. Which is a reason why Okie's reputation as a Bible kind of guy hit the skids when he hooked up with her. I wouldn't join her 'prayer' if my life depended on it.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6

She's a fruitcake. Rich Queen believes she channels a variety of spiritual 'guides.' She's into all sorts of messed up spiritual garbage. Which is a reason why Okie's reputation as a Bible kind of guy hit the skids when he hooked up with her. I wouldn't join her 'prayer' if my life depended on it.

Hey as long as its not the msnbc channel or fox news she`s channeling into

I can live with it.  

Soon  :)

• Upvote 3

Wow, like the little "o" is suppose to be a Christian! How can a person that is suppose to be a Christian, put their hand on a koran and take the oath of office to the President! Its like for me I've never read hitlers book mine kemp (sorry for spellin) and I damn sure anit readin the devils book the koran! Trash in Trash out! :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Deb. After all the times you have backed up other Guru rants, this is where you choose to sound like those others dislike and you defend? No se comprende. I caution you as a Christian to pray for the misguided compromised folks who think they believe. hey is anyone planning on going down to Texas and protest that be tolerant of radical raceist Islam ? I wonder if we can take up a collection for them like a dollar a piece from those of us in dinar land?

Deb. After all the times you have backed up other Guru rants, this is where you choose to sound like those others dislike and you defend? No se comprende. I caution you as a Christian to pray for the misguided compromised folks who think they believe. hey is anyone planning on going down to Texas and protest that be tolerant of radical raceist Islam ? I wonder if we can take up a collection for them like a dollar a piece from those of us in dinar land?

They having their little Pow Wow in Garland, TX that's NE Dallas county! They are under surveilance, I can assure you!  :salute:

Kevin, I'm not sure of your criticism of me. When have I 'defended a guru rant?' I have spoken with everyone I have ever commented on, to the best of my knowledge. People are people. I do tend to defend those whom I believe to be well-meaning. I would defend you in this way Kevin. Rich Queen is not someone whose ways/beliefs/intentions I find defendable. Again- not sure what you're criticizing. So I don't jump with both feet up and down on the 'I HATE ALL GURUS! THEY ARE ALL EVIL!' bandwagon. Is this basically what you're finding need to criticize? You don't have to answer - or you can on my profile if you'd like.

I just don't really know why you criticized me but its okay :)

Also- I have personally lead 'okie' in prayer that his eyes be open to the harm he causes to those who believe him. I did so after asking if he would want to know the truth of this or not. He said he did; I lead him in prayer asking the lord to reveal it to him; I know the Lord did what he could to show him. After a brief hiatus he went back to his old tricks. I don't spend time praying for okie to want to hear the truth, I admit. But I'm glad for his sake that you do :)

• Upvote 1

WOW! Thanks for the walk  down memory lane. Those were the days. 

I saw a couple  of her videos. Very beautiful, exotic, tall black woman. Quite talented. Supposedly had connections with several senators. Lets' do a throw back to the summer of 2011. Umbertino: 'queue the music!"

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON----TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] .........................OK THANK YOU SIR................... RATE is ...........Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP......... 

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575 

Read more:  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78995-892011-rich-queen-is-calling-it-done/#ixzz3OvdmpvZj

What makes you a Christian? Are you a Christian, because you say you are? That is proof enough for me and I do not know you.  I believe God will make that determination and he alone.  

If, reading a book(s) can challenge/change your faith in God, I fell you need to re-examine your belief system.  I have read Mein Kemp, Turner Diaries, Koran, The Red Book and many other controversial reading materials and I am a Black American.  However, the book I read everyday is my bible.  I am a strong believer in science and all it entails, being a retired math and science teacher.  My bible is my guide to maneuvering the many negative pitfalls of life/world.

I believe all faiths/religions bring something good to the table.  It is man/woman that bastardize the religions/faiths.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1