Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana January 14 2015

Adam Montana

Interesting,

So they remove the cap on the Swiss franc because it's no longer nessasarry

To maintain control of their economy. Causing a massive 30% increase for the

Franc. They did this because of the weakness of the Euro.

I wonder, is that the same excuse Iraq will give for releasing the dinar from the dollar?

• Upvote 2

That article backs up everything I've ever said regarding who is in charge of the exchange rate: The CBI. That's it. 

The after-effects of a major RV are going to be gigantic, and I won't even attempt to spell all that out... but regardless, the bottom line is simple. ONE organization is responsible for the exchange rate, and that organization is the CBI. Plain and simple.

Once they pull the trigger, a LOT of crap is going to hit a lot of fans, and a lot of us will be scrambling to make the most of the situation.

I'm stoked to be in the group I'm in - I have a LOT of confidence in my professionals, and I'm looking forward to the things I'll get to do with the VIP group.

:twocents:

• Upvote 8

That article backs up everything I've ever said regarding who is in charge of the exchange rate: The CBI. That's it. 

The after-effects of a major RV are going to be gigantic, and I won't even attempt to spell all that out... but regardless, the bottom line is simple. ONE organization is responsible for the exchange rate, and that organization is the CBI. Plain and simple.

Once they pull the trigger, a LOT of crap is going to hit a lot of fans, and a lot of us will be scrambling to make the most of the situation.

I'm stoked to be in the group I'm in - I have a LOT of confidence in my professionals, and I'm looking forward to the things I'll get to do with the VIP group.

How can I give you more "+'s"?  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Adam and DV,

I came to the same realization over the Christmas Holidays concerning the impending windfall being within reality and reach SOON. As I began to think about what is planned for the VIP/OSI I got so excited I almost lost it. That lead me to serious planning and attempting to use OSI now for my upcoming new businesses. Anyway, I am ready for the RV and the POST-RV opportunities that the VIP/Platinum and OSI will be made available to us. I count myself Blessed by God to have found this site and know that best is yet to come.

Thanks Again Adam for your entrepreneurship and leadership concerning our numismatics hobby.

Blessings,

• Upvote 2

After the B :eyebrows:  B) M

It's time to catch some Tarpon &Tuna, 

See you in Belize  ;)

Thanks for your Post  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,  I have bee a VIP for several yrs. now, but due to finance situations and taking care of my Mom (Altzheimers) I was only able to do it 3 mos. at a time, but stayed VIP.  This last time I was able to go to 6 mos.  I was excited!!!! hehe.  I have never gotten my Certificate and was wondering what I need to do to get that.  I have so enjoyed being a part of Dinar Vets and being a VIP.  I respect you because I do believe you are so very honest and tell us the truth.  Just wanted to know how to get my "Certificate!"  I also wanted to let you know that I appreciate all that you do for us also, and for keeping us grounded in this venture!!  Thank you!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,  I have bee a VIP for several yrs. now, but due to finance situations and taking care of my Mom (Altzheimers) I was only able to do it 3 mos. at a time, but stayed VIP.  This last time I was able to go to 6 mos.  I was excited!!!! hehe.  I have never gotten my Certificate and was wondering what I need to do to get that.  I have so enjoyed being a part of Dinar Vets and being a VIP.  I respect you because I do believe you are so very honest and tell us the truth.  Just wanted to know how to get my "Certificate!"  I also wanted to let you know that I appreciate all that you do for us also, and for keeping us grounded in this venture!!  Thank you!!!!

HI 

You can only get your certificate PRE RV if you are a Platinum VIP member.... 3-6 moth VIPs have to wait until the RV occurs before we get our certificate

I believe I am correct in this.... anyone know different please chime in... 

GO RV

Hi Saslas,

Only Platinum/Lifetime VIP members receive their certificates immediately. Once the RI/RV occurs ALL VIP members will receive their certificates (though it will take a few days to process them all).

Bestv wishes and good luck with your Mom.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I am a newbie to you VIP, And have enjoyed all of the information that you have provided. I really want to get all of my ducks in a row. Is there any tax attorneys in the San Antonio, TX area that you could recommended. I don't want to wait till RV to talk to one, but would like for that person to have knowledge of the dinar! Thanks for your continued help and knowledge.

Adam,

I am a newbie to you VIP, And have enjoyed all of the information that you have provided. I really want to get all of my ducks in a row. Is there any tax attorneys in the San Antonio, TX area that you could recommended. I don't want to wait till RV to talk to one, but would like for that person to have knowledge of the dinar! Thanks for your continued help and knowledge.

Welcome to VIP first of all... and good decision on your part!

Please see this thread in the VIP section - your information is towards the bottom of the first post.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54789-vip-certificate-faq/

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1