Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thoughts on when...

What I don't get is every single actual financial institution that writes about this says it's not going to happen because it's not the way currencys work

At first this investment was all tied to and wrapped around the fact that just like the kuwait dinar revalued so will the iraq dinar

But the iraq dinar was slowly destroyed by its govt for about 20 years starting with the iran iraq war spending

And the kuwait dinar was reinstated the same day the govt came back to kuwait

This has been 10 years now since the new parlimentary govt was installed , does anyone think that the currency should be a priority ?

Ten years isn't enough time evidently so what is enough time ?

I know I should think positive

The more time that passes I get less and less positive not more and more positive

If it were a neutral event, they could easily come out and say 25k is now 25. So to me that tells me that there's more going on here to try to bring back a strong value to their currency. At least that's my belief.

That is an excellent point roger1. You make good sense. If that is what they would do then they could RV anytime with no real change. I love it.

pp

I agree too

Look at Japan their exchange rate is .0084 to the dollar

They are in the wto

Their currency is globally traded on the forex

It's a free floating currency

Japan's 5 trillion dollar gdp is 25 times what Iraqs is

So does iraq need to change its exchange rate at all for any reason

I would say no to your answer about having to do anything but that's where I would ask the question of why would all of the countries forgive their debt without something in return? It could be for cheaper oil but suspect that with our debt that this event could rebalance the world economy for awhile, until we blow that money too!

• Upvote 1

What would make Iraqs currency float up when it's gross national product is 200 billion dollars

If Japan's currency doesn't float up with a 5 trillion dollar gross national product

I think it has to do with the amount of currency in circulation

I can't remember....does Iraq begin their week on Sunday instead of Monday? I thought a while back there was some discussion that an RV would likely happen at the beginning of their week....which would either be a Saturday night or a Sunday night for us here in the US. Thoughts?

I also have been following closer since Adam's emails.  I read posts but I really read Adam's remarks.  I do not try to predict when this investment will show a positive outcome, however, I feel it should be soon and will be positive.  If I am wrong, I did not invest more than I can stand to lose. 

• Upvote 1

I can't remember....does Iraq begin their week on Sunday instead of Monday? I thought a while back there was some discussion that an RV would likely happen at the beginning of their week....which would either be a Saturday night or a Sunday night for us here in the US. Thoughts?

saradise - the Iraq week is indeed from Sunday to Thursday.  Friday is their holy day, and Saturday kind of a hold over.