Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-14-2015

TexasGranny

Thank You Adam and Staff... since you referred to this as like baking a cake.. and just waiting for the frosting.. Is Iraq busy making the frosting? ( Which really has very few ingredients) When the frosting is made.. and then put on the cake is that the time for the RV?  Or will there be candles? If so how many?  Thanks again...

• Upvote 1

Adam you have said that only the CBI can set the rate on the rv. My question is if they pass the budget and it has a rate in it does the CBI have to use that rate or can they make it high or lower than what is in the budget?

Adam

If Arron roger get hurt Cincinnati will give you Dalton to use. The only problem he does not do well in prime time games!!!!!

Hello Adam and Mods - Do you think there will be RV this year 2015 first quarter? The reason I ask is because of the budget and HCL and we seen many articles that they would pass the budget and HCL but keep coming up with excuses not to pass the budget because of low oil prices. It just seems like every year same old same excuses. Thanks again

• Upvote 1

My question is for my US Friend. He wants to take his dinars out of the States to cash in and deposit in a different Country. His point being he realizes that he must pay his taxes and is adamant that this happen and pay the full amount owed, but how doe's he go about that if he cashes in at a different location out of Country? He can not afford a wealth manager or accountant to ask so this is why his question is asked here.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Adam, we have read articles of great progress being made by Abadi.  We thought we would see something very positive just after January 1st.  Here we are on the 14th of January and still getting excuses for things needing attention. They say falling oil prices are now a concern for budget.  Another article stated we are in need of Law 21 (whatever that is).  Another article stated Malaki is still trying to block progress. When are they going to lock his A$$ up?  Another article stated Iraq does not have enough funds to cover an RV.................how about the 90 tons or 150 tons of gold they purchased.  I find it very hard to believe they can't afford to RV currency.  Does it appear to you, we will keep seeing these "delays" monthly as we pass through 2015?  What insight can you provide us?  Thanks

• Upvote 4

Adam...I have seen in several posts the budget being referred to in different terms.  (i.e. the budget, draft budget, financial budget & general budget).  I realize they would call a draft of the budget "the draft budget" until its voted on and passed. But are they all one in the same or are these different animals all together? If different, is there more than "one" budget we are concerned about being passed?  I ask this because for the first time I have seen them referenced all within the same statement and commented on as if they were different things.

This was in a post here at DV on Tuesday.

"the adoption of the draft budget for 2015 is met expectations law, because blocking this project do not serve any political party."

He explained that "we are trying to correct mistakes as much as possible in the general budget, and therefore we are with the passing and speed up the vote as soon as possible, because it is related to the joints of life."

However, Jano saying "Unfortunately, there is no consensus to pass the financial budget, but the majority of the members of the political blocs in favor of passing this project and that the political agreement exists on the budget, but there are some parties are trying to minimize its importance."

Thanks Adam

Congratulations on Green Bay.

There is a certain radio station that does conference calls all the time, they are telling listeners that they know someone that is going to buy the dinar from you at a great amount over $4 or $5 and they are asking listeners to fill out forms and put their names and phone numbers and amount of dinar they have right down to the exact currency notes so that they can contact you when this person is buying.  What is this all about, have you heard anything about this. I didn't fill out anything thinking it wasn't legit,  but thousands of others did.  I have the forms they sent,  but find this very disturbing.

Ola amigo, com esta? With the article in the thread of 1/13/15 regarding the Hawwalath Remittances I have to ask you, how can we go about purchasing some of these bonds? Can we use some of our IQD we hold to buy them? Can we buy them at the Iraqi embassy? Thanks dude for all you and the crew (this means you bumper64, texasgranny, just to name two) do. Cuz no one does do like ya'll do do. Lol there.

I also love the thread about Silver Bullet Gun Oil. Read it, and if so inclined send some to someone you know that is serving. When my other son gets outa boot I am gonna send a case of it to him and his unit.