Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 7 January 2015

Adam Montana

Thank you Adam! oh and I really am a Seahawk fan but.... Here in Oklahoma we have a lot of Cowboy fans. I refuse to go to the dark side! lololol The kink in all that is some OU players are on the Cowboy team! Hard to not root for our former players... Sooner born, Sooner bred....

10891919_1014065385274452_14199740965441

• Upvote 4

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

Please don't shoot me for this but I just missed gettin' this posted to Q&A this morning and got tied up till now...so, since it's more of a comment I'll go right ahead and skate on thin ice.......

Now what?

That says it all Adam...where do you see this ride going from here?...esp. In view of the beating I feel we all took this past week...I know enough has already been said about our dear Nadita's fall from grace....and I definitely think you did the right thing Adam! I can only hope her intentions were just naive and not intentional...and for what it's worth I hope she doesn't get taken advantage of by some slick talking forked-tongued crook! I'm sorry this spilled over into the Q&A...I was so in shock initially that I was speechless! Like I said...I feel you handled the situation very well but in light of this ride nearly being over I feel like it's a crying shame that anyone jeopardize their VIP status and their friendship in one foolish move(IMO)...just sayin'!!!! I will miss her....but I will also hold the door open for any future restoration of relationship....not meaning no disrespect to anyone....but I have found life is fickle, and we all tend to screw up on occasion...so I hope we can extend an olive branch post RV to our beloved news anchor...but in the meantime I am more ready for this ride to be over than ever! Sorry if this offends anyone...but it's all I've been thinkin' of this past few days! Sandfly to Adam and all the Mods keeping the peace and for keeping it real!!! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All I have to say is that its shameful how my Lions were cheated. A late game pass interface call that would have given us more clock to burn and a fresh set of downs, NOT! The stupid referees picked up the penalty flag without any explanation and the Boys went on to win the game.

Amen to that ..plus the NFL notified the Lions of a holding penalty not called in the same play. Hope the refs for you Packers fans aren't the same ones....just sayin <_<  Suspect to say the least.  Oh...thanks Adam B)  Nice update :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam!  My wife, two of our boys and myself will be at the Packer game on Sunday.  A Sunday Packer win and a Monday IQD RV would sure fit the bill!!!

Stay warm out there!!!

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

It's the playoffs... anything can happen! 

:cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

has there been an update since yesterday on what happened in the Parliament last night?  I believe Adam said that things didn't finalize on the 7th and were to continue in the next days session which would have been last night our time.

• Upvote 1