Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I wasn't there but I can easily imagine...

was she recruiting DV members for her "charitable organization" designed to help dinar holders?

HUGE RED FLAG!!!

I'm really sorry to see this all play out the way it did. From my perspective (and no I was not in the chat room so I don't know what was said in there)... I heard Nadita sharing PERSONAL FIRST-HAND information (at least according to her - it is up to us whether we want to believe her or not). I've never once heard that she has solicited anyone's email nor did I see it in any of the messages she wrote in this trail though there were several who were expressing direct interest in contacting her.

As for her "charitable organization"...... which one of us on here *wouldn't* want to help some others we respect or have grown close to, if in fact we did come upon a bonified private contract?!? Who wants to cast that first stone? Yes, she sparked a flame with a message that I think, essentially she was sharing to try and give others some hope that we are close, but that flame turned into a wildfire. Adam put it out which was probably the right thing to do. But do we have to talk smack about a former member who brought a lot of facts, enthusiasm, and fun with her Nadita file when some of us needed it most?!? I tell you there were nights when I just couldn't wait to read her file because it helped me feel like I was connected to a community and that I wasn't crazy for making this investment. I am grateful for her intelligent contributions and sorry to see her gone, though I understand why Adam made the decision he did.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

its really hard to read that stuff any more

Years of reading financial regulations and imf policies and central bank laws and things of that nature

Then to read something like that or any of the story's about deadlines and just off the wall predictions

It's hard not to say anything

People actually believe these things

Some of these people are just young and gullible

10 years ago I was too

I can guarantee you, if I was to walk into WF today, they would say, "sorry, that's not a currency we trade at this time."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya it's still a local currency

It's always been a local currency

And before it goes international I do believe they have to agree to the terms of imf article 8 or they can shout on the roofs that it's international and no one will accept it

Once the agree to imf article 8 then the imf will monitor it to let the rest of the imf members know where they stand financially

• Upvote 1

I'm really sorry to see this all play out the way it did. From my perspective (and no I was not in the chat room so I don't know what was said in there)... I heard Nadita sharing PERSONAL FIRST-HAND information (at least according to her - it is up to us whether we want to believe her or not). I've never once heard that she has solicited anyone's email nor did I see it in any of the messages she wrote in this trail though there were several who were expressing direct interest in contacting her.

As for her "charitable organization"...... which one of us on here *wouldn't* want to help some others we respect or have grown close to, if in fact we did come upon a bonified private contract?!? Who wants to cast that first stone? Yes, she sparked a flame with a message that I think, essentially she was sharing to try and give others some hope that we are close, but that flame turned into a wildfire. Adam put it out which was probably the right thing to do. But do we have to talk smack about a former member who brought a lot of facts, enthusiasm, and fun with her Nadita file when some of us needed it most?!? I tell you there were nights when I just couldn't wait to read her file because it helped me feel like I was connected to a community and that I wasn't crazy for making this investment. I am grateful for her intelligent contributions and sorry to see her gone, though I understand why Adam made the decision he did.

Red Tail.... we all like her.  I was there for the whole thing, in chat and on this thread...  I may have even instigated her participation in chat, because she refused to answer simple direct questions in this thread about her "story", which then evolved into her "humanitarian plan".

Why is it, that such a talented and creative writer can put forth such consuming effort into her Nadita File... yet not an ounce of effort into "explaining" a simple story... especially to her fellow members?  Instead, she got snippy and short... with a "take it or leave it" attitude when she wouldn't answer what most would consider appropriate questioning.  THAT wasn't fair... to all who supported her and believed IN her.  She should have known better.

• Upvote 12

ahhhhh   from what  had been  going on with this thread -----  the chat room had been  hoping ,  we had 30 or more folks  wanting  information ,  would be very cool to have a  { sort of fire side  gathering , just  to catch up again on who is doing  what  ,  I haven`t seen  most of these people in over 1 year  so it was very good to have  vetters  around  the , chat room for  --- a  maybe  high octaine  chat , }   but  we will know  the whole  story and truth  in 3 too 4 months .....  also  it was very  cool too see adam Montana show  up  too eas  the tension ....   thumbs  up on a  Friday or Saturday  gathering   seems like we are right at the go button   thanks  jeep

• Upvote 1

so i missed the chat, but i take it that dont worry about showing up at wf on monday morning then?

i was on the phone all night trying to get the ceo of wf's home phone number so i could make

a direct appt

maybe next time

by the way i did enjoy what she had to say

• Upvote 1

Adam did the right thing!  Here's why...

#1: Bank Account Information:  I spoke with Nadita on the telephone yesterday after she had texted me about this sensational proposition.  She told me that whoever cashes in with her group will have to give her their bank account number.  People, DO NOT give your bank account number to anyone for ANY reason!  I have been a victim of identity theft once and it will NEVER happen again!

#2: Commission:  Nadita told me that she would be charging a commission for those cashing in with her group.  Hmmm....didn't sound right to charge a commission if she is so intent on "helping dinarians."

Remember that "con man" is short for "confidence man."   They gain your confidence and once they have it, BOOM, they are in to take you for all that you are worth.  I am not saying that Nadita is a con man but she might be putting her trust into those that are con men.  

Finally, Nadita shared information on another site that I had shared with her in strict confidence.  As a result, I will have nothing more to do with her. 

Again, please everyone, keep a level head!  I know that it's hard but I have been in this investment for 10 years and I feel that we are closer than ever.  

Yes, that is my personal opinion.

Dr. J

• Upvote 17

well all good things come to an end---was not going to add acoment when this started --because of the back lash that I mite of got--but thanks to adam stepping in it was taken care of--I know people whant this to happen fast but never belive with out facts 100%- sorry she gave you a line of bs-but a least 3 people saw threw it including myself--jmop

• Upvote 1

Yes... Agreed... Grazie...I really am kinda shocked by all this superfast load of events (read Adam's post just now...It had the effect of a bomb, to be sincere...) and the road they seemed to take....I'll try to get my thoughts together about this.....For what I know of her ( here on DV and a few emails exchanged ) she's a very decent  Lady....

Again...I don't know what to think... Head spinning

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

I was waiting for someone to say something. When she said they exchanged already but obviously were not paid yet cause they opended account and were waiting on the transfer. I figured if she was so legit like everyone said then she done lost her money and did not know it. There were surely some  more red flags as well but i kept on reading to see what would happen and it seems it was still helpful in the sense that i learned a good lesson without looseing anything.

• Upvote 1

If even one member is scammed by another, it is one too many.  

-

Man, I could not agree more!  It would be tragic for anyone to lose it all at this point in the game.  What threw up the red flag for me was when giving your bank account number would be required to "cash in."

Kudos to Adam and others for keeping it real! 

• Upvote 2

Seems to me alot of good people wanted tocash out and they might send off their dinar............never to be seen again. Nothing was adding up, besides that Im suppose to be in tier one, and if you believe that Ill sell you some ocean front property in Arizona for cheap.

Ha, nothing in AZ is cheap anymore:)
  • Upvote 1

Btw, Thx For Sticking To Ur Guns Djorgie For Questioning All The Claims Being Made - U Nailed It And U Were Right ! ;)

- CNN

B)       B)

Well, right is right and wrong is wrong... and this was wrong on so many levels. I just hope that this episode opened up people's eyes a little to reality.

It's not fair to prey on others and expecially those who are weak (whether it be emotionally or physically). More people should stand up and tell the truth instead of being afraid of what the MAJORITY think.

I wasn't in chat but, I can only imagine how crazy that got considering this thread... It seems that Adam did the right thing here and people should not be upset with him because he did what was best for the DV community. I mean would you rather remain in a crazy stae of confusion because of lies that were being spread (whatever the purpose) or would you rather have the truth(and accept it) so that you are more informed and grounded?

I know the truth is not what we want to hear sometimes but, it is necessary and it brings an understanding and calm that lies are completely incapable of.

Personally, It bothers me very much to see others being taken advantage of and espacially those who just have good intentions and genuinely want to put thier trust in others so, when you see someone who is obviously having trouble with the truth then you should always do your best to HELP them... and that sometimes involves choosing to say the things that others are afraid to say.

• Upvote 4

I was there quietly watching with a bowl of popcorn. Even the dog was watching.... He waited for me to get lost in the screen. While my eyes became tunneled trying to read every post as they tumbled up the screen the little bastard(opportunistic dog) swiped a mouthful of popcorn and ran. By the time I scolded him Adam was in chat and Nadita was gone. And yes the chat room was crazy

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

Great CNN Reporting EarlierThuggie...Completely Agree That Adam Made The Right Decision...Thank You.

Kudos To Djorgie For Using Common Sense And Logic To Say The Truth...She Risked Getting Negged Silly!

You Showed Discernment, A Clear Voice And Courage Djorgie...I'm Really Proud Of You!

Hello, Maggie dear!

Hope all is wonderful and blessed for you.

WOW! this was a doozie...

I don't deserve ANY credit for speaking the truth. That is what we are supposed to do isn't it LOL?

Anyway, I'm so glad that Adam worked it out and to the benifit of the whole DV community. Just a shame to see people go down like this though and I am praying whatever the circumstances that caused Nadita this mess that it is worked out and that she is able to get on track.

Hopefully no one lost anything except for some trust connected to this ordeal. People just keep your heads up and on and you will be just fine.

YHWH/God Bless!

• Upvote 4

Sorry it had to turn out like this for Nadita. people are looking for any manner of

hope in this dinar saga, and sometimes some folks take it too far, or cross a line.

Adam did do what was proper to avoid people getting hurt. As the thread went on,

it reminded me of a member here that went by the name NORTEC.

He made similar type statements, claiming he was in a group etc., if I recall correctly.

It was simply not true. He disappeared after that time, but that is what this ended up

sounding like and that concerned me. No doubt we all would love to see something

good come out of this for everyone involved, but sometimes things go too far. This was

an example, and it causes both confusion and opens the door to fraud or worse.

I do not think Nadita meant for that, but it had to stop because it is simply too easy for

things like this to get out of hand. I hope she does not get hurt in whatever it is she

got involved in, and I hope no one else gets hurt.

• Upvote 2

I hope nadita didnt get robbed

Before anyone decides to cash out make sure everyone is doing it and it's at the right location

I think some people think this is some kind of race to cash out

Why not wait till someone comes back and says they cashed out at a confirmed reputable place

Always try out a small portion first like 100 thousand dinars and then you can see what you got for them

There's no hurry to exchange your currency

She did seem like a nice person maybe a little bit gullible which we are all guilty of from time to time

She may of talked about this to the wrong people and really believed them

Nadita, thank you for your kind Bank Story and for being my Friend, and providing great information to this site! Love the Nadita Files all the time excellent writing and informative! Good luck to you and your friend some very promising!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2