Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana New Years Eve weekly - December 31, 2014

Adam Montana

What rock have you been.....awwww, never mind!!! Lol!!! ;o). You can tell when it's playoff time...things get a little more intense.

Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody. I own stock in the Packers. Hey, owning 1 share is still owning stock in them.

It's probably better than pork bellies.

• Upvote 1

Remember to count all your blessings everybody & tell those close to you that you love them.

The greatest gift of all was knowing the last thing I said to my brother before he died suddenly this week was that I loved him. :angel:

Thank you Adam for all your work & may we all count our blessings in the things that really matter.

The RV will be wonderful, but the love & kindness we share with one another is a true blessing.

Happy New Year :partyhat:

to all of you in Dinarvetland & may you be very blessed with love in your life!  :wub: 

• Upvote 5

I am ROTFLMAO.

You do realize that the only creature in Star Wars where the Jedi mind trick didn't

Work was a stupid bird. LOL

Sorry I just couldn't resist Adam.

Happy New Year brother!!! I'm gonna really reveal the Star Wars nerd side of me here for a minute but I wouldn't consider the Hutts to be birds...more like a giant slugs!!! And as Obi-Wan Kenobi said.....Jedi mind tricks only work on the "weak minded"...so since Packer Fans have had years of mental training (how else can they stay glued to their seats in the often sub-zero temperatures of the Frozen Tundra?)...it's easy for them to resist such trickery! So you see brother...it's gonna take pure talent to beat our Packers...no tricks!!! Lol!!! ;o)

Hau’oli Makahiki Hou! From 'da islands

All of the best in this new year for all of our extended DV members and their families, and best wishes for the Iraqi people and their rapid RI/RV THIS MONTH!

Please keep our service members and first responders in your thoughts and prayers that they all remain safe as they look out for us all. :tiphat:  :twothumbs:  

• Upvote 3