Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas! Adam Montana weekly December 24 2014

Adam Montana

=============== continued ==========================

eg1050  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Adam,  all of the DinarVet community

Merry Christmas to you too!

waitingondinar  Merry Christmas!!  Hello Adam,  Do things seem to be "GLITCH FREE" with all aspects of law, currency, HCL, Payments to Kurds,and what ever else can be a potential blocker? In your Knowing Circle, will the rate be available for January 1 2015 or are we before a fork in the road like December 2010? Thank you

I don't think we are coming up on a fork. Abadi has changed the course of Iraq for the better - the future is bright, get your shades ready!

skeetdog  Wishing everyone a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy....Whatzup Adam...Could you explain the time frame involved with the procedures requested to get the budget to the Gazette...Thanks for all yall do...

I won't be surprised to see the budget officially in place before the end of the year. 

:twocents:

SnowGlobe7  Thanks to the entire team for all you do for us!

am I doing it right?

Merry Christmas ya all!!!!!

:lol:

vato96  I recently renewed my VIP access but when I did not see the chance to purchase platinum VIP is there a reason it is gone?

Send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and we'll get you taken care of. :twothumbs:

geographer  Breaking News... CoM approves 2015 Budget law
Tuesday, 23 December 2014 14:03
Baghdad (AIN) –The Council of Ministers approved the Budget law of 2015.

A source within the CoM stated to AIN "The CoM approved the 2015 Budget Law and transferred it to the parliament to endorse it." /End/

What do you think Adam? It is not the HCL but the Budget could it be they will go hand in hand when
released?  Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays for those who do not celebrate Christmas.

:twothumbs:

=========================== to be continued again... =================================

• Upvote 11

============== continued! ==========================

Hellifiknow  SMH ???

"Shaking My Head" :)

RodandStaff

Sandfly and Merry Christmas to you Sir Adam...and all your hard workin' elfs....esp. T.G. who's always packin' the heat...we always wanna stay on her good side cause she shoots real straight!!!      

Can't express enough how much y'all in this DV family have come to mean to me....and I sincerely mean that!!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year one and all!!!

Merry Christmas!

new york kevin  You gonna have a special q and a on Thursday if they pass, approve, and ok the budget once and for all?

I'd prefer to be sending text messages, but we will see!

bassglo  Adam, does a 2% spread  between the market rate, and the official rate have to be maintained for 90 days before an RV can happen?  If so, did we just start over because they fell out of compliance sometime in the last week?

No, that is not an actual requirement to RV. The CBI can make the decision to RV at any time regardless of any spread, rate, or timeline.

gymrat76541  Dear Adam Santa,

I have been in this investment for 10 longggggg years. I confuse that I have often NOT been the good little boy that I should have been. 2014 was my year - I have been a good boy all year long. Can you make the dinar worth more than toilet paper, so I can play Santa for all the pretty little elf's at the Doll House in Dallas, Texas? Wink

Sincerely Yours,

Good Little Boy in Dallas  

Merry Christmas gymrat :)

vietnam1969  Wishing Adam and his family, mods, staff and all DV members  a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May God bless you all.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Cosmicndn  Merry Christmas Adam and your staff. You provide such an awesome service to us investors. I read that Iraq may not RV until there is proper security across the country and ISIS has created a situation that may hold off any RV until security of the country has stabilized. While I think the security of Iraqi investments and banking systems will always be in question in the middle east, I was wondering if this will effectively hold up an RV until ISIS is eradicated from Iraq?

ISIS continues to be less and less of an issue in Iraq, and I really think they are pushed off far enough that they are no longer a factor in Iraq's ability or willingness to RV. Major issues now are simply budget and HCL, which are pretty well taken care of.

We're on the brink! :twothumbs:

===========================================

That's it for today. From my family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 12

Good positive news Adam!  :twothumbs:

A heartfelt Thank You for all you have been doing for us all over the past several years.  :tiphat:

Wishing you and your family all of the blessings and wonderfulness of this Christmas season and the celebration of newborns!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

now that the budget is done....someone break out the calculator and try and figure out what a good rate will end up being.... I know there will be other factors that go into it all...but I am sure we can now have a "range" of a rate...

Happy Holidays to all..... and GO RV

• Upvote 1