Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting a Brand New Temporary Warka-issued password these days

phlip

If you’ve never applied for Warka’s E-banking Services and are sure that Warka has never sent you a temporary password with which to login to your accounts on-line (changing the temporary password along the way) then you might try using the two following suggested examples to copy and paste and type in your own information ~ where indicated ~ tweak the language as you feel like and apply for a brand new password with which to get started.

Here they are:

Application for E-banking Services

To: Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Attn: Mr. Ashraf Amr

[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Re: Application for E- banking Services for Account number 790/000000/1/2521/0

Dear Mr. Ashraf Amr:

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), respectfully request Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to kindly issue me a temporary password so that I might use Warka Bank’s E-Banking Services.

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby grant Warka Bank for Investment and Finance full authorization and permission to send my new temporary password to my own personal email address here:…….

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby grant Warka Bank for Investment and Finance full authorization and permission to access my IQD Savings account #............. in order to collect any applicable E-banking Subscription fee as necessary; up to and including IQD15,000.

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), hereby warrant to Warka Bank for Investment and Finance that I am in fact the true owner of these IQD and USD accounts #............ and #................ and therefore have full authority to make these requests and authorizations.

Please, see my (attached) True Copy of the same government issued color identification that I used to open my accounts with Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

I look forward to being able to access my Warka Bank accounts on-line.

Thank you very much for your kind attention to my accounts.

Best and Warmest Regards,

________________________________________              Date: _________________________

Type Your Signature Name Here

E-mail language Requesting E-Banking Services

Adapt to fit, Copy, Paste, & Send

TO: [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

CC: [email protected] and [email protected]

SUBJECT: (your 6 digit account #) E-Banking Services Application

International Foreign Relations Department

Re: E-Banking Services Subscription

Dear Mr. Mohammad Kamal Issa:

I have held my Warka accounts for (#) years but have never applied to your E-banking Department to obtain a password for your Warka Bank E-banking Services.

I have in fact not abandoned my accounts but instead now wish to be able to access my accounts on-line; and especially considering that your fine bank’s latest security measures to access accounts have been so greatly upgraded.

Attached to this transmission, please find my signed Application for E-banking Services and also a True Copy of my color ID with which your compliance department can verify my identity and my authorization signature.

I apologize for any inconvenience on your part, but I would greatly appreciate your help in being able to receive a temporary password from your E-banking Department so that I might log on and change to a new password with which to access my accounts on-line.

I now understand that I will then need to renew or change my password at least every three months in order to keep my accounts current and to be in compliance with Warka Bank’s latest account security features. 

Thank you very much for your help and for your kind attention to my accounts.

I look forward to any response that you can manage the time for, at your convenience.

My Very Best Regards,

Your Full Account Name (over)

Your 6 digit account #

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________________________________________________

A back up to the email/attachment method would be to convert the email to a printed and signed cover letter and then include it along with the original (blue ink signature) notarized Application form and a printed and notarized True Copy of your color ID in a FedEx International Express documents package sent directly to Warka’s Baghdad Branch c/o Mr. Issa.

To cover every possibility you might also include a pre-paid FedEx envelope that Warka could immediately use to safely send your password right back to you; however, I suspect that when you finally do get a response with your password it’ll be via email.

There’s definitely more expense involved in sending it by FedEx, but with a tracking number you can be sure that it actually got delivered and then you can also send that tracking number to Mr. Issa in a follow up email if necessary.

Hard to ignore or deny something that actually physically got delivered and confirmed via the tracking number.

CAUTION!

If in fact Warka somehow already sent you a temporary password that you were never aware of (you thought it was spam?), or that you might have forgotten about by now, then applying for a brand new one might seem like hacker behavior to the Warka staff who don’t know if you are a joker, a smoker or a midnight toker ~ or just on the run.

A thorough search of all your previous Warka emails just to be sure might be worth doing prior to applying for a new password.

Otherwise, you just might fall into the Warka Bank “cyber terrorist” category for trying to hack your own account.

No fear for the righteous though! Be sure, then go like hell, Efendi!

Along the way, you just might discover some method of communicating with Mo & Ro and the rest of the Warka Staff that hasn’t been thought of yet.

The Fed also might have something to say about Warka (a disgraced foreign bank) still trying to do business with the Fed’s financial peons (us) without the benefit of a Fed anointed nanny correspondent bank for Warka to transact business thru ~ such as the main branch of Citibank, NA - NY, NY.

In other words, since Warka’s publicly declared insolvency, the Fed has withdrawn its stinking permission for Warka to communicate with commoners under the thumb of the Fed’s financial rule (us) and therefore Citibank can’t be the “middle man” bank between Warka and any Fed dominated Home Bank (ours) until the Fed deems the time is right.

Warka could be ready to deal right now, but until the Fed says go they probably don’t want to risk any future sanctions by not complying with current Fed policy.

The Fed usually leads the rest of the Central Banks in policy and especially those involved in the Middle East Coalition Forces ~ Canada, Great Britain, Australia, Germany and etc.

So, it remains still up to the Shiite dominated CBI to finally comply with the Iraqi Financial Supreme Court decision which is now over a year old.

That final decision ordered the CBI to repay all of the funds that under Maliki’s orders (to crush anything Sunni) it withheld from the Sunni controlled Warka Bank and thereby caused its insolvency in the first place.

That final decision also ordered the CBI to publicly restore Warka’s reputation and certify that Warka is indeed now solvent enough to be open for business internationally.

I can’t help but think that those two very same events are precisely what the Fed is also waiting for before again granting its stinking permission to Citibank to again be the funnel that will be the free flow of funds back and forth between Warka and Home Banks and that’s regardless of any anticipated RV.

Foreign Currency Speculators who still have active (and growing) Warka Savings Accounts are nevertheless (financially) still at the mercy of a religious war in Iraq between two factions of Islam called Sunni and Shiite.

That conflict is over 1000 years old and now has been expanded by the IS knuckleheads and might likely now take even longer for everyone to calm down enough to give Warka its due.

The US Army still has an active (but still unavailable) Warka Account of over US$5 Million which they haven’t forgotten about; and that has been growing at 7% per annum (over $350,000) and guess what ~ the US Army is back in town and on a tighter budget!

If we can get enough people with boots on the ground grumbling about the unavailability of Warka Bank with the convenience of its 120 Branches and 350 ATM machines (the biggest Iraqi bank footprint) scattered all over Iraq; then perhaps we can see some political pressure applied ~ which benefits those of us with Warka Foreign Savings Accounts.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

radar47

The email addresses you might need are already posted on this thread, but I can see that they appear to be scrambled or something. Let’s try this instead:

To Open a New Account ~ Email your request (w/ scanned pdf copies of your signed and notarized Signature Specimen Card and your notarized “True Copy” Passport attached) to: [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

With a courtesy cc to: [email protected] ~ Mr. Mohammad K Issa of the International Foreign Relations Department

To Subscribe to E-banking Services have your signed Authorization Letter (request) scanned into a pdf file, properly named and ready to attach to your email to:

Mr. Ashraf M Amr at [email protected]

To Purchase a Certificate of Deposit contact:

Rowaida Mohammed

Customer Services Department

International Affairs

[email protected] with your signed Authorization Letter scanned into a properly named pdf file and attached to your email

To Wire Transfer from one Warka Account to another Warka Account: have your signed Authorization Letter scanned into a properly named pdf file and ready to attach to your email request sent to:

[email protected]

To Wire Transfer from your Warka Account to Outside of Iraq: have your signed Authorization Letter (“Outward Remittance Application”) scanned into a properly named pdf file and ready to attach to an email to: [email protected]

For MasterCards ~ a Debit Card and/or Warka’s “Electron” Card: may be used at ATM’s and Points of Sale worldwide, contact: [email protected] 

For International Affairs and Corresponding Banking Relations contact:

Mr. Mohammad K. Issa at [email protected]

For General Information contact: [email protected]

For a Documentary Letter of Credit (LC) contact:

Ms Rawaa Salim at [email protected] to establish “credibility” on big buys

For Information concerning the Iraqi Stock Exchange: [email protected]

Visit the official ISX website: www.isx-iq.net, to review bulletins and reports and to view a list of the companies that are currently trading at updated market prices to base your stock order on ~ noting that the Warka minimum buy order is 200,000 shares per company per session and that the commission fee is 1% per buy order.

The same 1% fee is applied when selling shares.

TPSprayduster

I’m assuming that your current/checking account balance is valued in USD so that you can write a check in USD. It wouldn’t make much sense to have a current/checking account valued in IQD unless you lived in Iraq.

Warka still has not been allowed to renew its Correspondent Bank agreement with Citibank NA, NY, NY because the Fed has not yet given its permission to do so.

My guess is that diplomatically, Central Bank to Central Bank, the Fed is publicly honoring the CBI (temporary) restrictions on Warka ~ just to get along.

If true, this would account for the complete lack of any Warka Correspondent Banks on the entire American Continent ~ north and south.

Without those correspondent/intermediary banks the importation of USD into the Fed system whether by wire transfer, or by written check, or by plastic card just isn’t on ~ verboten.

No outgoing USD to foreign depositors/clients until the CBI pays up and fixes Warka’s reputation.

TPSprayduster

I’m assuming that your current/checking account balance is valued in USD so that you can write a check in USD. It wouldn’t make much sense to have a current/checking account valued in IQD unless you lived in Iraq.

Warka still has not been allowed to renew its Correspondent Bank agreement with Citibank NA, NY, NY because the Fed has not yet given its permission to do so.

My guess is that diplomatically, Central Bank to Central Bank, the Fed is publicly honoring the CBI (temporary) restrictions on Warka ~ just to get along.

If true, this would account for the complete lack of any Warka Correspondent Banks on the entire American Continent ~ north and south.

Without those correspondent/intermediary banks the importation of USD into the Fed system whether by wire transfer, or by written check, or by plastic card just isn’t on ~ verboten.

No outgoing USD to foreign depositors/clients until the CBI pays up and fixes Warka’s reputation.

So i guess i could just kiss that 300K+ goodbye?  It was all was in Iqd according to my deposite slip.

TPSprayduster

I really doubt if your IQD300K (US$257.29) is gone or lost.

Whenever Warka gets up and running again you can internally transfer the 300K back to IQD Savings and close the current/checking account in favor of a pre-paid MasterCard or some other (wire transfer) vehicle for recovering USD.