Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 12-24-2014 "Christmas Eve"

TexasGranny

Please post your questions below for Adam's Wednesday update.

Please do NOT respond to the questions posted!    :shakehead:

Responses that are not on topic will be removed!    :surgeon:

:cowboy2:

NOTICE: Since this is Christmas Eve, not sure if Adam will be doing an update or not. Leave your questions anyway and he will answer them in the next update he does! 

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

• Upvote 3

If we EVER get to the point of "cash in", can we, as Platinum/VIP'ers,  get the same "spread" or "vig" even if we do small amounts SEVERAL times and if so, will we be able to do these over a years period if the "window" permits it?  I am thinking how this would work in terms of a float that might take a year or so to reach a total cash in rate.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas, Adam;

Every time i start reading , there is another reason this thing keeps getting delayed. Do you know of anything major that is standing in the way of the RV,

I know you are on top of this , more than anybody else. I really want to retire. Again thanks for all you do and you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Merry Christmas to you and Santas helpers. For Christmas this year I will be only asking for an early RV for the Iraqi Dinar and a favourable cash in rate for myself. Thank you kindly for the coal last year.Not too many people know that you are Santa.

• Upvote 2

Breaking News... CoM approves 2015 Budget law

Tuesday, 23 December 2014 14:03

Baghdad (AIN) –The Council of Ministers approved the Budget law of 2015.

A source within the CoM stated to AIN "The CoM approved the 2015 Budget Law and transferred it to the parliament to endorse it." /End/

What do you think Adam? It is not the HCL but the Budget could it be they will go hand in hand when

released?

Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays for those who do not celebrate Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to the entire team for all you do for us!

am I doing it right?

Cat+Cheese+Head.jpg

Merry Christmas ya all!!!!!

:lmao: ...don't know what Adam will say....but that type of cheesehead is good by my book Snow!!!  :cheesehead:   :cheesehead:   

Sandfly and Merry Christmas to you Sir Adam...and all your hard workin' elfs....esp. T.G. who's always packin' the heat...we always wanna stay on her good side cause she shoots real straight!!!  :cowboy2:  ;) 

Can't express enough how much y'all in this DV family have come to mean to me....and I sincerely mean that!!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year one and all!!!  :tiphat: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

Dear Adam Santa,

I have been in this investment for 10 longggggg years. I confuse that I have often NOT been the good little boy that I should have been. 2014 was my year - I have been a good boy all year long. Can you make the dinar worth more than toilet paper, so I can play Santa for all the pretty little elf's at the Doll House in Dallas, Texas? Wink

Sincerely Yours,

Good Little Boy in Dallas ;)

• Upvote 2

I am having problems finding my profile to change my phone number.  Can someone refresh my memory

Click on your name jv1054 right above your picture and you will be on your profile page. To change your phone #, click on Edit My Profile (upper right) then make the necessary change.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2