Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor

yota691

I bet dontlop is fuming. AHahaha

Oh goody

Another carrot on a stick for ya

Like I said I never brought him up on any charges and neither did maliki

The board of supreme audit did

You sure do have a lack of understanding

You stick to tlar bs story that shabibbi has been working at the cbi for the imf so he had immunity

That's your man tlar

Ah ha ha ha ha ha hav

Chase the carrot

Have your " dream for a day"

Ah ha ha ha ha

Have shabibbi produce the documentation for the hundreds of billions of US dollars that are gone if he's been doing such a good job

I think maliki and barzani have around 100 billion themselves

But shabbs doesn't know

Just believe every thing you choose to believe and call the things you don't a lie. And dream on

Cherry pick your info and pretend everything else doesn't count and especially believe the tlars of the world

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

The eggman is very concerned about dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

It worked you moved the topic off topic and attacked another member

Wow you should be proud of yourself eggman

The action against the governor is ostensibly linked to longstanding allegations that buyers at the bank’s regular dollar auctions are using fraudulent papers, with some then deploying the currency in deals to evade sanctions on neighbouring Iran and Syria.

Yep change this topic to a topic about dontlop

Real intelligent

• Upvote 3

I always liked shabibbi and thought he was an honest man

And when the charges were brought against him I didn't believe it , but when he never returned to prove his innocence , so I got sceptical and he said he would prove he was innocent and when he was sentenced in September well he didn't prove anything

Now we will see

There sure were alot of articles about billions going to both Iran and Syria

Eventually we will know

Usually the first run of articles don't prove to be true so maybe in a year or two we will know

Maybe the carrot on the stick is for shabibbi

Let's see if he returns

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Obama also!

Someone is trying awfully hard to neg you for your two words on this.  I gave you a plus and read the rest of the article and came back to let you know.  You already had another neg.  Sorry, they only give me one for each post.  And you are right.  Let's see if I get some too.

Oh goody

Another carrot on a stick for ya

Like I said I never brought him up on any charges and neither did maliki

The board of supreme audit did

You sure do have a lack of understanding

You stick to tlar bs story that shabibbi has been working at the cbi for the imf so he had immunity

That's your man tlar

Ah ha ha ha ha ha hav

Chase the carrot

Have your " dream for a day"

Ah ha ha ha ha

Have shabibbi produce the documentation for the hundreds of billions of US dollars that are gone if he's been doing such a good job

I think maliki and barzani have around 100 billion themselves

But shabbs doesn't know

Just believe every thing you choose to believe and call the things you don't a lie. And dream on

Cherry pick your info and pretend everything else doesn't count and especially believe the tlars of the world

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

The eggman is very concerned about dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

If Malaki has that much cash why would he stay in Iraq?  Seems like he would be long gone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama also!

I agree Joker. I too also gave you a plus but they keep stacking up on you. I guess everyones happy with their Health care costs. 

My companies group plan cost  will almost double next year.  We can't afford it so we are cancelling it and telling our employees they need to go to the healthcare exchange next year. Most will lose their doctors

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When you flush the toilet everything just swirls around and around until finally

It's gone. As much as I don't wanna get excited again it sure looks like the garbage

Is about finished circling the toilet.

Several years ago, there was a VERY respected member here. She made several references

About watching the price of oil. We all thought she meant it would go higher for

an RV. But as we see everything circling the drain I find it extremely interesting

how oil is settling at $50 a barrel. Even more interesting there calling it stability.

Something oil never is, is stable.

Then I'm reminded of Shabbs own words years ago,

" WE WILL DELETE THE ZEROS, AND THEN INCREASE THE RATE A LITTLE"

My translation

.86 + .25cents= 1.11

• Upvote 9

I always liked shabibbi and thought he was an honest man

And when the charges were brought against him I didn't believe it , but when he never returned to prove his innocence , so I got sceptical and he said he would prove he was innocent and when he was sentenced in September well he didn't prove anything

Now we will see

There sure were alot of articles about billions going to both Iran and Syria

Eventually we will know

Usually the first run of articles don't prove to be true so maybe in a year or two we will know

Maybe the carrot on the stick is for shabibbi

Let's see if he returns

Just a short not donlop, would you have returned to a dictator country who has already put a death warrant on the vice president, tried to poison the president,  put fake charges on all opposition, killed protesters, and had the judicial in his pocket?  Hashemi's body guards were tortured to force false admissions of quilt.   Shabibi would have been tortured and murdered in maliki's judicial system.  He knew way too much for maliki to just let him have a trial.  Three men for sure, (Shabibi, Allawi, and Hashemi) were all protected when they left the country.   Not just this forum, but the world knew these men were innocent.  The world also knew that maliki was killing anyone who got in his way of embezzling, and supporting Iran's nuke program, and Syrian's war.   It's just a simple denomination that Shabibi was innocent.  I can only think of one time when the world was wrong, and one man was right that was the story of Noah.  Maliki didn't have a profile to fit that bill.

• Upvote 8

I couldn't have said it better uncirculd. People fail to realize that Maliki NEVER intended to allow for an rv. The only accomplishment of his government was chapter 7 release which he pursued vehemently so that he might declare Iraq a sovereign state and rule without interference. Shabs wouldn't loan him money and then began implementing tight controls to curb laundering which furiated Maliki.

I defy anybody to name me 2 individuals who stood in a Maliki court and won against him. He was the new dictator under which was no rule of law.

One of the most disturbing things I never brought to the forum was about my contact from Iraq who guaranteed there would be no monetary reform so long as M was in charge. He said that everyone knows it because M's government WS rife with corruption. My contact told me about dummy and ghost companies setup to steal monies long before we read it after M's election loss. The inside news I was getting was so bad that if M had stayed in office it would have taken an act of God for me to stay invested.

I truly believe that all these M lovers on this site really just simply dont know what was really going on in Iraq.

• Upvote 4

Easy

Guess you wasn't alive for the Cuban missile crises! I was ! I heard him (little"o") tell two of his SORRIEST lies, to date. Let me tell you the truth of the matter. The Castro brothers and Russia were going to put nuclear missiles on Cuba to fire at Texas & U.S. targets. The Texas target, was a SAC A.F. base less than 50 miles from our home. That's a little to close for me, when your talking about setting off a nuclear bomb. I could care less about democracy for the Cubans. What I do care about now, Is Russia or some other criminal country coming to Cuba & setting up shop with nuclear or biological weapons to fire at the U.S. to kill my children & grandchildren! During the crises, all our money was spent buying non-perishable food to take to a bomb shelter. My parents hocked their wedding rings to buy our family gas mask, that wouldn't work against radiation poison anyway.  (but they thought it would)! Our family and friends were scared to death over this. It was averted at the last minute, thanks to JFK not backing down, the way the little "o" has with Russia & the muslims. So there is the truth of the matter taji. Easy, I don't think so! The little"o" is a major subversive, to say the least of this LIAR! Peace & Love  :salute:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1