Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intimacy With God..!

ronscarpa

Intimacy With God..!

Our WORD for Sunday, 12/21/2014

As rewarding as it is to experience first hand the miraculous intervention of the Lord in our lives, there is so much more than “crisis management praying.”Many people pray out of the destitution of their life. True prayer is motivated out of desperation for Christ’s life. 

Until you become as uncomfortable living without the presence and true knowledge of God as you are in your current deprivation and misery you will not experience the breakthrough God has in store for you. 

The Lord desires that you seek Him. “For thus says the Lord to the house of Israel: ‘Seek Me and live!’” (Amos 5:4).The purest expression and highest form of prayer is intimacy and communion with Father God. 

We open up our hearts to know Him. We live in ceaseless communion with Him and express eternal gratitude in worship for the love and blessings that flow from Him.

Prayer, as God intended, is delighting in His person and presence more than in His promises and provision.

• Upvote 5

Sandfly Ron...good reminder!!!

I like what a friend of mine has said to me several times...."It's time to just be"!!! That might not make sense but if we focus on being who we were created to be instead of others opinions of what they think we should be we would find ourselves focusing on Him...instead of popular opinion! Then that intimacy would be our life's blood...the very air we breath....just my 2cents!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1