Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

selling 240,000 uncirculated IQD. Hanover PA area.

Gino Z32

Hi guys, I have 240k uncirculated IQD that I'm looking to get rid of. It is in the following denominations:

(9x) 25000

(1x) 10000

(1x) 5000

Long story short, I jumped on the bandwagon a couple years ago but quickly realized I did not have enough expendable cash to make the opportunity worthwhile.

I am looking to get $190 (current exchange rate values at $207.61) for 240k uncirc.

I would prefer face to face transaction (peace of mind for both parties), however I would be willing to mail usps certified for PayPal transaction.

If interested feel free to shoot me an email at droys86@gmail.com or reply to this post. The price is semi-negotiable, though I feel it is fair. Don't let my post count on here sway your decision, I am a highly respected member of many other online communities (firearms and cars) with 100% feedback ratings on other forums (will link to feedback pages of requested).

Thanks!

Hello Gino Z32 ------  Unless you are in need of the cash now, I would suggest you hold on to the dinar for a while longer to see what happens in the next few months. Just saying if it does rv during that time, your dinar will be worth far more than what you are asking for it.  I am sure someone will take you up on your offer but just wanted to tell you this.  Good luck with your sell and Merry Christmas to you and your family.   :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Pretty uncool for giving sound advice, I'd even ou out if I could vietnam1969 :twothumbs:, Merry Christmas to you! Gino Z32, put um in a drawer, don't think they will be there very long!

Thanks mokie but it looks like others had the same idea, I am in the green now.  May you and yours also have a very blessed Merry Christmas.  :tiphat:

• Downvote 1

Not trying to be negative here but for years everytime someone sells someone says just hold on a bit longer

I do agree that it seems something is happening right now, not necessarily an rv but seems were seeing some movement in the rate I keep hearing people report its 1198 instead of 1166 which I think any movement is a good thing but just saying everyone always tells people hangon and if everyone listened people would be hanging on years later instead of having some cash in their pocket.

If someone wants to sell then sell if you want to hold hold.

• Upvote 2