Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUPERFANTASTIC LIES - pumpers called out here.

ReinMan

.... and I don't care what YOU think.

There are plenty of people who have been thankful for my alternate viewpoints that go against the hype.

12-28-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3  THE RATE IS MANDATORY PERIOD. THE HAVE BUSTED THEIR BUNS TO COMPLETE THE BUDGET AND IT IS USELESS WITHOUT THE RATE.  A RATE IS COMING...THEY GOT THE MONEY READY AND ARE SAYING THEY ARE GOING GLOBAL NOW.   STATED TODAY THEY NEED NO MORE READINGS AND CAN PASS THE BUDGET OFFICIALLY. THEY ALSO SAID TODAY THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER CALLED EMERGENCY MEETING JUST TO VOTE TO PASS THE BUDGET COMPLETELY TOMORROW. 

--- Seen this sort of post every year for 5 years at least.

Iraq doesn't HAVE to do diddley squat.

Never believe Iraq is doing ANYTHING unless you see evidence YOURSELF......   like a new rate!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.... and I don't care what YOU think.

There are plenty of people who have been thankful for my alternate viewpoints that go against the hype.

12-28-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 THE RATE IS MANDATORY PERIOD. THE HAVE BUSTED THEIR BUNS TO COMPLETE THE BUDGET AND IT IS USELESS WITHOUT THE RATE. A RATE IS COMING...THEY GOT THE MONEY READY AND ARE SAYING THEY ARE GOING GLOBAL NOW. STATED TODAY THEY NEED NO MORE READINGS AND CAN PASS THE BUDGET OFFICIALLY. THEY ALSO SAID TODAY THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER CALLED EMERGENCY MEETING JUST TO VOTE TO PASS THE BUDGET COMPLETELY TOMORROW.

--- Seen this sort of post every year for 5 years at least.

Iraq doesn't HAVE to do diddley squat.

Never believe Iraq is doing ANYTHING unless you see evidence YOURSELF...... like a new rate!

Go home... You're lame.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

12-29-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  I would advise everyone to be on alert this evening and tomorrow [Monday]  morning for possible rate reinstatement that is effective for 72 hours...I know it is insane but just keep on your toes, we don't know how they are going to roll this out but there is no doubt it is coming...Also note I received an email "it is Christmas time" in Iraq... xmas was 2 days ago...So I am just saying be prepared! And I do believe "time will be of the essence" with regards to exchanging.

----- ABSOLUTE HORSE PUCKEY.

Monkey muffins.

Hogwash.

There will be no exchanging this week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-29-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 I would advise everyone to be on alert this evening and tomorrow [Monday] morning for possible rate reinstatement that is effective for 72 hours...I know it is insane but just keep on your toes, we don't know how they are going to roll this out but there is no doubt it is coming...Also note I received an email "it is Christmas time" in Iraq... xmas was 2 days ago...So I am just saying be prepared! And I do believe "time will be of the essence" with regards to exchanging.

----- ABSOLUTE HORSE PUCKEY.

Monkey muffins.

Hogwash.

There will be no exchanging this week.

Can anyone tell me what a Monkey Muffin is????

• Upvote 2

HEY WOW that looks way more delicious than what I originally meant!

12-30-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   I HAVE THE SIGNED 2015 BUDGET IN
HAND... GOT IT YESTERDAY.  NOW IT SAYS UNDER ARTICLE 41,
 WHICH I HAVE ALL ARTICLES. THE DOCUMENT IS CLEAR THEY INTEND ON POSTING JAN 1.  THEY CAN VOTE ON IT WHENEVER...THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE NUMBERS...THEY NEED THE RV NOT THE BUDGET
NOW THAT THEY HAVE TAGGED THE AMOUNTS IN DINAR THEY NEED TO JUST RV THE CURRENCY.
   WHEN WILL THEY RV...THAT'S THE           QUESTION.  NOW ABADI IN A SPEECH TWO WEEKS AGO AND I QUOTE...HE WOULD RV THE CURRENCY IN JANUARY.  BE ASSURED THAT ABADI IS MAKING A LOT OF HEAD WAY, AND MOVING
 FASTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS AND NOW WITH DR S [sHABIBI]  IN PLACE, HE HAS BEEN RE INSTATED AS THE GOV. OF BANKING, WHAT A TEAM.  THEY WILL RI THE CURRENCY, FLUSHING OUT TRILLIONS AND
 THEN ISSUE A RV 72 HOURS AFTERWARDS, THEN FLOAT. 
 THIS TAKES CARE OF THE COMMITMENT WITH KUWAIT NOT TO EXCEED .50 EITHER WAY...AS A RI WILL BE LIKE 3.57 BUT THE RV WILL BUMP IT
 AROUND 8.16, THEN FLOAT AS HIGH AS WHAT IM HEARING 13.86 TO CAP.
  THEY CAN support RIGHT NOW 16.00 RATE IN OIL ALONE. I HAVE TO SAY TREAT AS RUMOR.

------ Whenever you like on that.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Everyone's pumping for this happening within the next 2 weeks.

They HAVE to pump..... I've already PROVEN there's no exchanging this year since OCTOBER,

and it's all been filler this entire time to try to keep everyone glued to every guru utterance.

WELL, this post by TERRYK is the big fat lasso.

SHOW ME THE RATE CHANGE and stop telling me what you think it's gonna be!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HEY WOW that looks way more delicious than what I originally meant!

12-30-2014 Intel Guru TerryK I HAVE THE SIGNED 2015 BUDGET IN

HAND... GOT IT YESTERDAY. NOW IT SAYS UNDER ARTICLE 41,

WHICH I HAVE ALL ARTICLES. THE DOCUMENT IS CLEAR THEY INTEND ON POSTING JAN 1. THEY CAN VOTE ON IT WHENEVER...THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE NUMBERS...THEY NEED THE RV NOT THE BUDGET

NOW THAT THEY HAVE TAGGED THE AMOUNTS IN DINAR THEY NEED TO JUST RV THE CURRENCY.WHEN WILL THEY RV...THAT'S THE QUESTION. NOW ABADI IN A SPEECH TWO WEEKS AGO AND I QUOTE...HE WOULD RV THE CURRENCY IN JANUARY. BE ASSURED THAT ABADI IS MAKING A LOT OF HEAD WAY, AND MOVING

FASTER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS AND NOW WITH DR S [sHABIBI] IN PLACE, HE HAS BEEN RE INSTATED AS THE GOV. OF BANKING, WHAT A TEAM. THEY WILL RI THE CURRENCY, FLUSHING OUT TRILLIONS AND

THEN ISSUE A RV 72 HOURS AFTERWARDS, THEN FLOAT. THIS TAKES CARE OF THE COMMITMENT WITH KUWAIT NOT TO EXCEED .50 EITHER WAY...AS A RI WILL BE LIKE 3.57 BUT THE RV WILL BUMP IT

AROUND 8.16, THEN FLOAT AS HIGH AS WHAT IM HEARING 13.86 TO CAP. THEY CAN support RIGHT NOW 16.00 RATE IN OIL ALONE. I HAVE TO SAY TREAT AS RUMOR.

------ Whenever you like on that.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Everyone's pumping for this happening within the next 2 weeks.

They HAVE to pump..... I've already PROVEN there's no exchanging this year since OCTOBER,

and it's all been filler this entire time to try to keep everyone glued to every guru utterance.

WELL, this post by TERRYK is the big fat lasso.

SHOW ME THE RATE CHANGE and stop telling me what you think it's gonna be!!

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-31-2014   Intel Guru DC   We expect this on or before the 1st, which is tomorrow. It’s our expectation from everyone in Iraq and the US.  In Iraq, they have been publishing different articles for the budget and justifications for the RV and the economic increase. It’s coming out in the Gazette, which usually comes out on Wednesdays, and they are having a special edition tonight or tomorrow. Shabibi has been behind the scenes and is now publicly acknowledged as the architect behind this RV. He is using the terms RI and RV as separate deals.  The RI is a ReInstatement at the old rate plus a bit for inflation. That gives them a little wiggle room.  We expect the rate to be about $3.58...Shabibi wants a $6 rate or more – and I wouldn’t bet against the man.   So to recap, the RI will be about $3.58, and will go at the same time as the budget, in the next 24 hours.  We have read the budget, and it says that upon completion of the RI/RV, the rate will change. 

------ He just called it for tomorrow.

Be aware they don't HAVE to do anything tomorrow.

Too bad it's a USA bank holiday! 

I suppose we mob the airport  currency exchange?

Just show me the rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1-3-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   ONE OF MY SOURCES SAY THERE IS NO WAY THIS WOULD GO PAST THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT FOR THE 5TH AS WELL.

----- The same source calling it for a few days away for the last few years.

PUMPITTY PUMP PUMP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1-3-2015 Intel Guru TerryK ONE OF MY SOURCES SAY THERE IS NO WAY THIS WOULD GO PAST THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT FOR THE 5TH AS WELL.

----- The same source calling it for a few days away for the last few years.

PUMPITTY PUMP PUMP

Go home Reinman

• Upvote 2

If you have been around awhile, you have seen the same names over and over again making the same predictions. You tend to ignore them after awhile.

I appreciate this post for the benefit of the newbie's on our site who constantly believe these gurus and their predictions. Perhaps we should post a listing of names of TRUSTED sources of information?

Please play nice.

• Upvote 3

1-5-2015   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3  I AM EXPECTING RATE ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THE 20TH ACCORDING TO THEIR DATES... [FROM] STATEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE AND THAT IS AWESOME IF THEY KEEP MOVING LIKE THEY HAVE OVER THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

---- NOPE!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1-6-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   On Iraqi television right now, they say the budget is being revealed this month...They have already said that once the budget is implemented, the economic reform will follow immediately – this month.  We did get a time frame from Iraq, and they didn’t say it to their people so I don’t think we should give it out either.   ...the rates went live in the UK, and it was $3.89 (US).  We know people scheduled to exchange today.  They are anticipating that this is going through.  I’m looking for it from Tuesday on. 

------Live in the UK....

It's after lunch there right now. Who exchanged and where?

Heard that line before.

*spins the RV Wheel Of Fate*

"Rates are live in Country X"

If it's live anywhere, it's live EVERYWHERE.

Once again, Tony is full of prairie pucks.

m2Ch4T.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1-10-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   A guy in London just completed his exchange...$3.41 in US dollars...The rate is live in London, and it could still be only selected clients, but they started calling people in.  He thinks it’s going to be a great weekend for everybody.   It’s what we expect and hope for, that it might happen this weekend. 

------ Exchanged WHERE?

The rate is live WHERE in London? What bank?

Oh yeah it's not for YOU.

It's for some super-secret unverifiable guy. Just ONE guy.

Why do the KTFA people still kiss Tony's butt when he spews this absolute BS?

YEAH I'M CALLING YOU OUT, KTFA PEOPLE!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1-10-2015 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] A guy in London just completed his exchange...$3.41 in US dollars...The rate is live in London, and it could still be only selected clients, but they started calling people in. He thinks it’s going to be a great weekend for everybody. It’s what we expect and hope for, that it might happen this weekend.

------ Exchanged WHERE?

The rate is live WHERE in London? What bank?

Oh yeah it's not for YOU.

It's for some super-secret unverifiable guy. Just ONE guy.

Why do the KTFA people still kiss Tony's butt when he spews this absolute BS?

YEAH I'M CALLING YOU OUT, KTFA PEOPLE!!!

Everyone already knows this.. You are wasting your time and everyone else's time. Go somewhere.. Take a nap... Get off your computer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1