Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SUPERFANTASTIC LIES - pumpers called out here.

ReinMan

12-17-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   WELL IM PRETTY EXCITED.    

WHAT DAY HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT IS MY FAVORITE DAY?  THURSDAY IS MY DATE.

---- Well not today! Must be some OTHER Thursday.

"On this particular Thursday something was moving through the ionosphere miles above the surface of the planet,
but few people on the surface of the planet were aware of it."
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lost cause dinarmite.. He's so mad about the hundreds of dollars that he has spent falling for the Guru bull himself, he feels like he needs to help others. Okie done him bad on one of his "tomorrow I fly in" posts. Poor baby just needs a hug!

You are right, it's to bad he got in over his head. Maybe Tony could be the one who gives him a hug he likes to post him here.

• Upvote 1

12-17-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   WELL IM PRETTY EXCITED.    

WHAT DAY HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT IS MY FAVORITE DAY?  THURSDAY IS MY DATE.

---- Well not today! Must be some OTHER Thursday.

"On this particular Thursday something was moving through the ionosphere miles above the surface of the planet,
but few people on the surface of the planet were aware of it."

I'm speculating that-that "something" is really nothing but a very large quantity hot air (or gas) being floated about on high.

Look, I get that you're disillusioned about this whole RV... who isn't... but let's try and be (somewhat) rational in the way we analyze the "intel" by first considering the sources of info we read.

If the Iraqis couldn't get this RV done when we were at $150 a barrel, what makes you think that they could (or would) even attempt to try and get this done at $50?

The reality is that Iraq is not the PTB in this game. If they were then they would have given up sucking on the Fed Reserve and Globalists (insert your favorite word here) and at least would have taken the IQD out for a little swim to see if it could "float" on it's own.

The truth seems to be that Iraq doesn't want an RV to happen (yet) and are even trying to get current reparations bills pushed off into the future.... Ask yourself WHY?

Sure, there's quite a bit of value in Iraq, but the question is.... How much of that value will the people (and us) see in our lifetimes?

Now, if Iraq were REALLY serious about offering value to their people and the world, they wouldn't necessarily even have to RV per se.

All they would need to do is drop the fiat dollar and peg the value of 1 IQD to a unit (of any size) of oil.

Then literally overnight, you would have one of the strongest, asset-backed currencies on the planet.

It's really that simple, so why haven't they done it?

Because Bankers Go Boom When They Don't Get Their Way.

When viewed in that light, it may shed some illumination that makes those rumors a little less obscure and jolt your mind into realizing that the more these gurus talk, the less they really say.

You've already bought enough IQD, right? Then it's about time you realize that you don't have to buy any more k-rap to go with it.

Time is money, so don't waste any more of it worrying about spilt milk.

This will happen in it's own time (if it's even meant to be) so let it go and enjoy life while you have that invaluable gift.

Merry Christmas to ALL of you in DV Land!!!

I think about you guys and gals often and wish I could be around more, but life goes on and puts "opportunities" where you really don't want them sometimes.

Peace.

• Upvote 1

That was a Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy quote. 

Sorry you didn't get it.

But yes, it's quite obvious Iraq doesn't WANT to do monetary reform right now or they would've already done it.

How about that 800 pound ISIS GORILLA in the room?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was a Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy quote.

Sorry you didn't get it.

But yes, it's quite obvious Iraq doesn't WANT to do monetary reform right now or they would've already done it.

How about that 800 pound ISIS GORILLA in the room?

Do you read ANY news at all???? Why don't you read some news and bring something positive instead of concentrating on the Guru bull? You wanna help people so bad, bring in some positive news and let the people make their own decisions. Genius.

• Upvote 2

If you wanna suck on the good news all day, go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

I'm just here to tell you that the RV/RD/RI is not happening anytime soon and there are major reasons WHY, and everyone would rather have their heads in the sand or put fingers in their ears and go LALALALALALA can't hear you LALALALALALALA!!!!

So.... enjoy that big bowl of fiber filler for the rest of the year!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-20-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony     Everything we were expecting on Friday and Saturday has been completed, positioned.  We are just waiting.  I will tell you he (Guru DC) is excited.  Absolutely think this thing will come to pass this week. .   If nothing changes we should have a super fantastic Christmas.  We don't know the exact moment...hour...Everything is super positive. Absolutely everyone is preparing for you to exchange next week.  Dinar Rate as of this morning is $3.58.  Rupiah unchanged at $1.05.  Rates set at all the banks. Iraq has authority...Should be sometime over this weekend.

------ Rates are at the banks that everyone will deny and you can't see.

JUST SHOW ME THE EXCHANGE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-20-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everything we were expecting on Friday and Saturday has been completed, positioned. We are just waiting. I will tell you he (Guru DC) is excited. Absolutely think this thing will come to pass this week. . If nothing changes we should have a super fantastic Christmas. We don't know the exact moment...hour...Everything is super positive. Absolutely everyone is preparing for you to exchange next week. Dinar Rate as of this morning is $3.58. Rupiah unchanged at $1.05. Rates set at all the banks. Iraq has authority...Should be sometime over this weekend.

------ Rates are at the banks that everyone will deny and you can't see.

JUST SHOW ME THE EXCHANGE.

I thought you got blocked???

12-16-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] Good news. We are still in the window. People who work in banks and other places have been notified. We know there was a significant agreement made in Iraq over the weekend. We are actually good and just waiting...things are in motion. Everything is looking positive. All weekend we heard this was going forward. [what are your true feelings on this going through? How confident do you feel about what is going on right now?] Based on everything we have...I’m feeling 90% that it could happen. There was obviously a big event over the weekend that is pushing this forward, plus Abadi went on television on Saturday saying this is happening now.

So I am feeling really good, and feeling it might happen in the next 24 hours.

------ Really? *starts Jeopardy theme*

Feeling good from the crack?

So if you don't like to hear or read about rumors, why are you hear in the "Dinar Rumors" section. I'm totally confused as to why you are bashing a bunch of "rumors", like they are the "60 Minutes" of Dinar land.....

• Upvote 2

12-22-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  .256/.257 and so I am told sits between the back pages...I don't favor posting numbers and these seem quite large...but then again, the latest news had also been sitting between the back pages for some time...they just decided to make it front page news.  [can you tell me what the numbers mean...you posted?]   1 divided by .256 = $3.90...Which is quite large IMO...But be on the lookout for a short window of 10 days with a reinstatement rate with a cap on amount accepted at exchange...followed by the lifting of the zeros at the new year...Not saying this is the protocol, just saying be alert!

-----OH so we should already be exchanging RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?!

12-22-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everything was scheduled to start on Saturday morning for us to be at the bank on Monday morning. It has been delayed two, ten or 24 hours, we don’t know.  But everything got fixed and they’re getting ready to do it.  It should be only a few hours...  All week we’ve been hearing ‘this is it”.     I’m feeling excited;  tomorrow we’ll be over the top! 

----- SHOW ME. I double dare you, Maggot Farmer!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-22-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23  .256/.257 and so I am told sits between the back pages...I don't favor posting numbers and these seem quite large...but then again, the latest news had also been sitting between the back pages for some time...they just decided to make it front page news.  [can you tell me what the numbers mean...you posted?]   1 divided by .256 = $3.90...Which is quite large IMO...But be on the lookout for a short window of 10 days with a reinstatement rate with a cap on amount accepted at exchange...followed by the lifting of the zeros at the new year...Not saying this is the protocol, just saying be alert!

-----OH so we should already be exchanging RIGHT NOW, RIGHT?!

12-22-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   Everything was scheduled to start on Saturday morning for us to be at the bank on Monday morning. It has been delayed two, ten or 24 hours, we don’t know.  But everything got fixed and they’re getting ready to do it.  It should be only a few hours...  All week we’ve been hearing ‘this is it”.     I’m feeling excited;  tomorrow we’ll be over the top! 

----- SHOW ME. I double dare you, Maggot Farmer!

What is a Maggot Farmer? besides you don't live in Missouri the show me state.

What is a Maggot Farmer? besides you don't live in Missouri the show me state.

Have you ever seen the TV version of Platoon? They do some creative editing with the language.

I SHOULD be from MO.......

It doesn't mean that everyone who's not is a sheep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have you ever seen the TV version of Platoon? They do some creative editing with the language.

I SHOULD be from MO.......

It doesn't mean that everyone who's not is a sheep.

I will probably get kicked for this and I am sorry Adam, but ReinMan you are an amazing moron! You hate the guru gibberish so bad, but you continue to post it... Your not helping anyone. Your not saving any lives. You are really just a pain in the ass! Get s hobby, a job, a girlfriend, a boyfriend or just something that can make you happy. I'm frustrated as much as everyone else with this investment, but I still live and love. Chill brother.. Things will get better!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I will probably get kicked for this and I am sorry Adam, but ReinMan you are an amazing moron! You hate the guru gibberish so bad, but you continue to post it... Your not helping anyone. Your not saving any lives. You are really just a pain in the ass! Get s hobby, a job, a girlfriend, a boyfriend or just something that can make you happy. I'm frustrated as much as everyone else with this investment, but I still live and love. Chill brother.. Things will get better!!

Jumbo shrimp.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By exposing guru lies, I'm actually doing people a FAVOR, and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

PLUS, you should be flogged for your imbecilic grammar.

MEANWHILE, all I'm saying is "LOOK AT THIS AMAZING PILE OF GURU B.S.!!!"

Just like 2 other people today, posting this in the rumors section:

12-23-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   WEALTH MANAGERS FROM WELLS FARGO HAVE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE TODAY SAYING WE NOW RECOGNIZE THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE REAL...EXCHANGES COMPLETED TODAY IN PA, WITH DONG AT $1.68 AT WELLS FARGO BANK.  WELLS FARGO IS NOW EVEN OFFERING TO BUY BACK THE VND FROM CUSTOMERS AND DO VND EXCHANGES NOW AT SOME LOCATIONS...WE HAVE CONFIRMED 1 COMPLETED DONG BUY BACK TODAY AT WELLS FARGO AT $1.68...WELLS FARGO WEALTH MANAGERS ARE NOW SAYING SORRY, WE JUST GOT OUT OF A MEETING AND SOME OF THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE NOW RECOGNIZED AND WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS...TODAY HAS BEEN SO WILD.

---- No such exchange took place or it would be REPLICABLE.

---- Anything a wealth manager says would be public information.

ARE OUR NOTES EXCHANGEABLE AT WELLS FARGO?!

NO!

Show me the rate, show me the exchange receipt.

GO AHEAD, call Wells Fargo and see what they say!

They're just gonna sigh in your ear and give you an annoyed explanation -- they're gonna be fielding this topic ALL DAY.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh and ignore any posts to "keep paying attention" or address with an urgency for information coming really soon.

IT IS NOT.

WE WILL NOT EXCHANGE THIS YEAR.

Everything you read for the rest of the year is PURE BORING FILLER.

Just watch........

Neg me if you want, but you'll see I'm right.

Oh and ignore any posts to "keep paying attention" or address with an urgency for information coming really soon.

IT IS NOT.

WE WILL NOT EXCHANGE THIS YEAR.

Everything you read for the rest of the year is PURE BORING FILLER.

Just watch........

Neg me if you want, but you'll see I'm right.

Ok you're right, but do you have to pee on every tree? :lol:

--

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1