Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday Round Table -

Nadita

Thanks Nadita for bringing this in!  I like millionday and read her stuff from time to time.  Each day we are getting closer and closer to our big day!  :twothumbs:

RV :)

Agree with you :)  Let's speed it up :)

The rate could also be just that the price of oil will be at a certain price per barrel. This would be so they know how to truly work the budget. I wouldn't get overly excited yet

My guess is they already have a number they are comfortable for estimate in the budget.  They started with 80 dollars per barrel, adjusted it to $65/barrel and settled at $70 and they revised again but this time, they didn't mention what price :)

• 2 weeks later...

Millionday is the one person that I regularly read.  She never gives a date or a rate and is very emphatic about that.  She always has incredible information to talk about and I've been watching the great progress going on in Iraq.  IMO she is the best out there at getting us great information.  I hardly visit here anymore sorry to say.  Just never any info.  

Millionday is the one person that I regularly read.  She never gives a date or a rate and is very emphatic about that.  She always has incredible information to talk about and I've been watching the great progress going on in Iraq.  IMO she is the best out there at getting us great information.  I hardly visit here anymore sorry to say.  Just never any info.  

maybe you should try the news section here, instead of the rumor section. fwiw

• Upvote 1