Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Truth: IRAQI Dinar Scam? or Good Investement

Hola DV,

After many years, this is my 1st post. I assume like most people invested, I just follow the news, never state my opinions, read the logical & illogical posts and make my own decisions. Ninjaturbo's diatribe hit a nerve, so I feel obligated to respond......like many already have. 

I have been invested in the IQD for several years, prior to becoming a DV member a few yrs back. A friend introduced me to this investment many yrs ago, he also mentioned an Okie Oilman & that I should purchase today (many yrs ago), because Okie said this is going to revalue within 24-48 hrs. I immediately responded "who is this Okie guy", knowing that if a huge event like this was going to occur, nobody with knowledge would ever divulge this info, so I called Okie out on day one. Three days after my friend brought this up, I decided to do my own research.

Working for a currency trading firm for a few yrs, I understand the game & called a few friends much smarter than myself. They ALL agreed that Yes, overtime (yrs not days), the value of the IQD would absolutely increase, probably back up to $2-$3 +, but that would take yrs to occur. After reading a lot more news & speaking to informed sources, I decided to make my first IQD purchase. I also knew that I would have to ignore anyone claiming to have inside knowledge (Okie, TerryK, you all know the groups), because NOBODY with inside knowledge would ever divulge such info...NOBODY!!

Over the years, my friend would call every so often to inform me that Okie got word we will be cashing in within days. I would always respond "why are you still listening to this Okie guy, he's been wrong like 100x so far". To this day, I believe my gullible friend still has faith in Okie.....how sad.

I purchased IQD based on my own research, I invested only what I could afford, put it away for safe keeping, hoping that sometime several yrs down the road, this may actually come to fruition. I decided to take a chance on an opportunity that may never happen again, rather than kick myself afterward for never getting involved.

Over the yrs I have followed input from educated Investors like Scooter & The Machine, knowledgeable & active Investors who see something of interest in the IQD, for some reason they have also decided to risk their money on this investment.

The majority of people on this site have at one time or another believed the guru hype & have become somewhat disillusioned with this investment and are now questioning it. Adam Montana has NEVER promoted anything, in fact he has stated time & time again that this investment could go on for yrs and that we all may make $0 profit at the end. But with much research, anyone would logically conclude that "at some point", the value of the IQD absolutely has to increase substantially from where it is today, which is why myself, my friends & all of us still remain invested.

Sorry Ninjaturbo that you got involved in the guru hype and did not become a zillionaire over night. But that's no reason to blame Adam Montana for your failures & miserable life. Please fade away now before Thug boots you with his size 32 clownie shoes. The educated, faithful who have basic currency knowledge still see an opportunity sitting before us and will remain invested to the end.........which will hopefully occur sooner rather than later.

Sandfly!!

You speak for me too :)  thank you :)  

Oh noees another one trying to save us from ourselves!! We've all been had! Puhhhhleaaze <_<  No one here is forced to buy VIP. No one forced you to buy dinar. It's called speculation, if you can't afford the risk , stay out of the game.

Ms. Bean :)

You are right, this game is not for someone with weak stomach :)

• Upvote 1

Whether it is a truth or scam I can't say but I am beginning to think that we will a still be wishing and a hoping for the RV to happen this time next year .. Dec 2015..

They have had plenty of windows of opportunity to speed up the processes of change in all aspects of Government in Iraq but they have been thwarted.

Why?

In my opinion. It is because the powers that control the worlds money supply is not ready release the chains that bind and won't be for a while to come .

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 2

Whether it is a truth or scam I can't say but I am beginning to think that we will a still be wishing and a hoping for the RV to happen this time next year .. Dec 2015..

They have had plenty of windows of opportunity to speed up the processes of change in all aspects of Government in Iraq but they have been thwarted.

Why?

In my opinion. It is because the powers that control the worlds money supply is not ready release the chains that bind and won't be for a while to come .

Novice :)

Agree but pharaoh, pharaoh, let my people go is coming to the theatre near you :)

This is only to remind people that true research gets real answers. You all still can do as you please.

Before i joined this website i had been invested in the the IQD for 3 years. I was given a pitch on what sounded like pretty legit information and i did "SMALL" research and thought this was a great idea! When i joined website i was enthusiastic on RV's happening and was riding the band wagon on people's information and research, the "Boots on the ground" people, promising articles and Adam Montana's (not his real name) constant pitch on VIP and how "ITS WORTH IT to BUY NOW!" (Which i did for 3 months). I enjoyed the website for the most part and was trying to be positive and a contributor. 

But then as i continued to mature and "wise up" so to speak i started seeing things on this website that started to rub me the wrong way. Things around here started to sound more like constant sales pitching then helpful information. I started again doing more and more research into this "investment" and wondering if i should purchase anymore IQD. I started to stay off forums. Started with a couple days, to weeks, months, and now years. 

Here's what it boils down to.

1. Adam Montana is a money maker. He admits this and tell you he wont sugar coat the "real facts". This he has said. Basically he doesnt need the "RV" when he has you the "VIP" purchasing what he calls protection. Please understand im not hating on him by no means but i've come to realize what he's about.

Adam makes money off running this site as he should. Nothing in life is free and if there wasn't some monetary incentive nobody would take the time effort, or money it costs to run a site like this. I know there is a VIP membership, I'm not personally a member myself but there's quite a bit of free uncencsored information and resources on here so he provides quite a bit of info to us for free plus an avenue for us to meet and discuss things with each other.

I also have to realy commend adam on not cencoring the forum. Look at any other message board or call and people are getting banned left or right for no reason. Adam pretty much lets us all say anything we want on here whether positive or negative about the dinar. Even when people talk bad about Adam himself he doesn't ban them or take posts down. This is definately a place where people can talk without overbearing mods or getting booted so props to him for that.

2. Kuwaitt NEVER did a "RV" on there money.... Yea thats right. So for all of you including Adam that have said that are wrong. Dinar dealers will use that to make you believe that the IQD will do the same thing. Think i'm full of S&*$ here is the link to one of the articles

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/the-truth-about-the-kuwait-dinar-revaluation-rv/

Am i saying nothing will happen with IQD... thats up to you to decide... but i dont think its going to do what all of you think it will.

To the best of my knowledge and through the research I've done I don't believe Kuwait ever did a revalue. Some people got rich yes but from my undertanding it was a unique situation where people bought money in the streets for pennies on the dollar when kuwait was being taken over by  saddam. My understanding is some people basically in the right place at the right time with the foresight to buy a currency which was likely to become worth nothing soon jumped on the opportunity and probaly got very rich.

That being said I've never really been able to find out 100% what the truth is on this issue.

3. The Dinar is "REAL"... but its what people are doing with it that make it more SCAM then investment. People are surprisingly gullible and only need snap shots of so-called facts for them to jump on something. i recommend watching this link as well. its an updated video posted in May of this year (2014)

There is no scam involving the Iraqi DInar. If you purchase Dinar and get DInar you got what you paid for. If you chose to listen to a guru it doesn't make the dinar a scam, it makes you a gullible investor who takes the word of a stranger instead of doing due diligence and research yourself. I personally also consider options to be a scam but I think options are a very small part of the Dinar investment and not all sellers even deal with them, seems to be a handful of dealers selling them, that is the biggest scam elemetn of this whole dinar thing along with the gurus.

http://whnt.com/2014/05/09/iraqi-dinar-investment-fact-or-fiction/

So im guessing your thinking... So why the "hell is this guy coming back here and saying all of this ish if he thinks its a scam then go away!"

its more to remind you to think twice or three, four, five times before you purchase anymore dinar or even Adams VIP sale. I did my research and im more convinced that this investment will not payoff like i thought it would. Do i still own dinar? Yes its stuck in a envelope under a bunch of files where i will keep it and maybe encase it for decoration ....but i did go back to the bank and get some of my money back as well.

Just because i dont push the Dinar or get hyped up about it doesnt mean i'm not allowed to have a voice and share actual facts.

Some of us have actually profited off teh Dinar. Not sure when you all got into it but I got in way back in 2004 after reading an article in forbes or something like that. I bought several times off ebay for I wanna say $400 or $500 per million. Today even with a dealers big buyin spread I'm still ablet to sell for probably $750 if I wanna sell myself maybe $850 or so. I don't have a ton of Dinar but i have a few million and I'm up a few hundred bucks on each million so I'm probably up $800 to $1000. Now I probably could have done better with gold or the stock market but could see a profit of say $800 if I sold today. I know some people bought years later at $1200 or more so those people would still be down but like anything in business or sales buy low sell high.