Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, another Christmas...

So, here we are...another Christmas approaching with no r/v. There have been 9 so far for me this way and I still wonder if this one will be "the one" to remember more than all the rest. Yes, I know, I know...more things happening than ever before...we're closer than ever before...yada,yada,yada. Some how, a part deep inside of me says this just may be the time we've all been waiting for...but still.

Abadi is indeed doing great things over there. Malarky is for all intents and purposes gone and headed for the gallows or a bullet ( we can only hope). But I have to wonder is this all for real? I find it almost inconceivable that we have all been duped for all these years. But after so long a time, it sure makes you wonder how you can hold on to the hope...the belief, etc. What think you all?

• Upvote 4

Oh Eazraound    I hear ya.   Especially the yada yada yada part.  I think we all feel about the same on this matter.   Trying to stay hopeful and find more patience.   :rocking-chair: 

One never really knows what Iraq is really thinking.    Didn't Abadi say that he would have the budget ready in 10 days?  Well......hasn't it already been 10 days?

What happened?       :shrug:

• Upvote 2

I'm feeling just like you Ezra, I know we're closer than we were,how close..... I don't have a clue. I know all of this news sounds great, but it doesn't excite me the way it use to. At some point Iraq is going to have to lay the golden egg or get off the pot. Merry Christmas all!

• Upvote 2

All I got to say is Malarky had it for 8 years and drove it backwards, Abadi has had it for a couple of months and we are seeing things that only have been wished for, well over 10 years now. I ain't been in it as long as some or most of you all but hell, I'm EXCITED! Got to take the good with the bad, but lately it ain't been so bad, they got a lot of mess to clean up and doing it at record pace. We have a New Year a couple weeks away and looking for great things to happen, got a job, a home, food, spend time with ya'll :tiphat: and some dinar...life ain't so bad! :peace:

• Upvote 4

I believe that they would have revalued their currency a few years ago if it were not for Maliki.  Abadi has things going on so quickly that there is not any reason Maliki could not have accomplished the same thing if he would have wanted to.  So I believe that it can happen any time now that they are on a straight line rather than that serpentine that Maliki was trying to fool everyone with. I think that Abadi wants Iraq to move forward and to be a leader in the region.  I don't know if they have to revalue their currency to get there but I am very very hopeful that they will.

• Upvote 1

So, here we are...another Christmas approaching with no r/v. There have been 9 so far for me this way and I still wonder if this one will be "the one" to remember more than all the rest. Yes, I know, I know...more things happening than ever before...we're closer than ever before...yada,yada,yada. Some how, a part deep inside of me says this just may be the time we've all been waiting for...but still.

Abadi is indeed doing great things over there. Malarky is for all intents and purposes gone and headed for the gallows or a bullet ( we can only hope). But I have to wonder is this all for real? I find it almost inconceivable that we have all been duped for all these years. But after so long a time, it sure makes you wonder how you can hold on to the hope...the belief, etc. What think you all?

Yes I feel it as well. No information just BS from all the gurus. That is why all the dinar sites with all there great insights resolve to articles out of Iraq or a spin on the news. Now were getting nothing but financial advice. Ha Ha Ha. Thanks but no thanks. I didn't get where I am listing to a website moron. 800 numbers. currency exchanges, the tier system. Anyone with any credibility have already left and ventured on. Just about ready to do the same.

• Upvote 2

All I got to say is Malarky had it for 8 years and drove it backwards, Abadi has had it for a couple of months and we are seeing things that only have been wished for, well over 10 years now. I ain't been in it as long as some or most of you all but hell, I'm EXCITED! Got to take the good with the bad, but lately it ain't been so bad, they got a lot of mess to clean up and doing it at record pace. We have a New Year a couple weeks away and looking for great things to happen, got a job, a home, food, spend time with ya'll :tiphat: and some dinar...life ain't so bad! :peace:

Mokie :)

Agree with you 100% :) 

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS & HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE! :)

THAT'S HOW I HAVE SURVIVED THIS LONGGGGGGGGG 10 YEARS!

Gym :)

I am with ya :)  count my blessings and I am blessed :)

• Upvote 1