Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Turnaround

moneysoon

The real money will be made with the ISX lights off after the IQD rises in value.  Imagine the multiples!

No my friend, the Money is being made NOW... When it rises in value all of the hard work done now will then pay off exponentially. However, once on par with the dollar your opportunity for multiples are decreased. Hence, the time to play is NOW and ride the wave later...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow the isx continues its downward slide. Where is the bottom to this thing?

TX, who knows the real reason for the sell off but one reason could be that the not so educated investor could have heard rumors of a realignment of stock shares such as a reverse split an has scared them out of the market.

Howdy TrintyX,

No, I am cool with the AGM, it will all come together for what I am looking for specifically. The AGM stated that they are back paying previous dividends before "catching up" and paying the most current AGM subscribers.  Whoever bought the HBAY, made it in at a good price point... all they have to do is wait. With the amount that they purchased, they definitely already know about this play. On another note, BBOB could make a person rich if they knew how to play it over this year. Using the strategy we often discuss,  2015 could bring 50 ticks on this stock quite easily.

Howdy ISX'ers,

The majority of Bank stocks appear to have found their bottom. HBAY continues to garner non-Iraq buyers interest. I wonder if there was an international exchange as it is did not show on the regular bulletin.

The Bank stocks are at it again. They rally and settle again. I'm telling you, a whole bunch of people are waiting on something over there. The plays and lack thereof, are indicative of their speculation. I am watching HBAY to better determine who's speculation is affecting whom.

Blessings All,

• 5 weeks later...

The Market is at a big stand still. Regardless of what is being reported in the news, the market IS NOT moving the way we want it. The locals are watching and waiting. Some savvy investors have been cat-fishing for both short and long positions on some key stocks. The money and finance company stocks that I am keenly watching are either trading secretly or simply not trading at all. The reported market "surge" to me seems nothing more than someone misreading decimal place values. I have read subsequent reports where the market's decline was double digits when it should have been simply stated as a one place value move under 10%. I wonder if this falty reporting was due to a lone intern who made a mistake reading decimal points as send out a one-liner proclaiming a surge?

Sooner or later we will get the movement we want. What is for certain, is that the Locals are not that excited about the news we read that they are opening their wallets in belief that the market is the place to be right now. There loss could be your gain..... I would Go Long, Enjoy Winter, and wait them out...

• Upvote 3

amen bro.  the numbers posted on the isx's site are whack.  cannot be trusted.  best to download their daily spreadsheet and get the actual data for oneself.  the one thing abundantly clear is that foreign investment has all but left the market.  of over 540 trades executed in the last session, foreign investors accounted for less than 20 trades.  the isx has essentially been placed on the shelf by the non-iraqi investor until iraq gets certain things in order.  

as far as the iraqi investor is concerned, it looks like a lot of bottom feeding and day-trading going on.  540 trades is a pretty high number for the isx.

i plan to just hold what i have and hope to see upward movement begin again within the next 3 months. 

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2