Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just can't see an RV this year.

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going to see an RV by the end of 2014?

• Yes
    • No
    • We have to wait and see.

I appreciate the members here and their contributions. The Statistics show just how attune the members here at DV are. Take every opportunity to throw the BS card on any post that is brought here.Speak your mind and help and guide the newbie investor to do the same.Many have been here longer than I have been and have given insight into not only to me but other Dinar/Dong investors.

I seen week after week the same questions in the weekly chat for Adam to answer over and over again. 

We can only say that "you bought it and you can expect a profit and or a loss" be patient or get out of the investment and go somewhere else with your money to invest.

If your a true investor or poker player, you will know when to hold them or fold them. (Thank you Kenny Rogers)

By the way, I am really getting tired of all these people that claim to be of some sort of financial stature and telling you when you can or should cash out. I'ts not that difficult. Their 800 numbers and tier systems with whales and their constant barrage and their alternate reality.  Come on ... It's a simple investment in currency. 

• Upvote 1

I don't mean to be negative but I am beginning to think that a ReValuation is a long way off... The worlds economies are about to go into free fall .. Look at the Rouble and the Russian economy on the brink and this is the beginning I think.. I think Iraq is in a position of mastery and are happy to hold back even though it appears that great strides have been made in implementing new

Government policy etc .. The master manipulators have a plan that is starting to unfold. This is my opinion only ..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 1

A pressing concern in my mind is ISIS.  How far into Iraq have they invaded?  How much do they control?  Has the U.S. government actually made a concrete commitment to defeat ISIS?

It's difficult for me to foresee real progress on the RV until we get ISIS out of Iraq altogether. 

Any thoughts/input on these questions?

It would be nice but I personally don't think it will be this years end ..

No offense Novice, but I am really thinking you are wrong. So sayeth my vision board! Here's a quote from today's news! : "He continued that "the government is determined to provide a financial budget for next year, before the end of 2014". ........ Only time will tell! :)

Jcfrag... That would be nice.......

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Umbertino! :) Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1