Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just can't see an RV this year.

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going to see an RV by the end of 2014?

• Yes
    • No
    • We have to wait and see.

I am in the “don’t know” camp. No one knows.

I am a bit more optimistic in my time frame thoughts.

Seven years for me in this, and if every day I had said….”not today”……I would be a genius with 100% accuracy. (Of course I’m sureI would have been kicked out long ago from any, and every site I did that on!)

There is reason to believe an RV of the VND and IQD may happen before the first of the year……

But first…..

The many variables involved here are hard to comprehend. Supposedly Iraq is a sovereign nation with elections…..a democracy…..so why is it the US determines who the leader is? Malaki was a travesty, and was put in place by the US.

The world’s financial status, both East and West, is in near cardiac arrest. The US is soon to have the USD lose its “World Currency” status; the Petro Dollar is being by-passed by country after country. The BRICS nations are starting their own bank, and have now recruited over 50 countries to join them….(some of our very good ally’s included).

And there is so much more to the World’s financial mess.

A revaluation of these currencies will not save the world…..just buy some time and lighten the fall. With the 18 trillion the US has in debt, and the 50+ trillion in unsecured debt, and the 220 trillion the US/World banking system has in derivatives…..it’s just a matter of time before the house of cards collapses.

So why not sooner than later?

The fiscal year starts January 1, a logical time for a change over………The Congress and Senate will be seated in January………do this before they are seated……no one takes credit……The World’s financial system is in need of some resuscitation. This would be a help…..creating funds out of thin air…….funds from both countries that were artificially devalued by the powers that be……it would help the East and the West……..

These are just my opinions…..and really just the tip of the ice berg……I believe we could easily see an RV of the two currencies before the first of the year……

and also……..the powers that be seem to have escalated the movement and progress that Iraq is making……...warp speed compared to thepast…..as an earlier posted stated……….”in the still of the night”………we’ll see?........……enjoy your day!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is something we or anyone we know can not do anything about but sit on the sidelines and WAIT for.  So sit back and watch the fire burning in the fireplace and count the blessings you now have and pray for those who have little or nothing.   "Merry Christmas" to all !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Just my opinion and my two pennies on this....No, No RV by this Christmas 2014 but however...

-  HCA is leading to the HCL...

-  Adam Montana just closed VIP to new incoming members...

-  Gasoline prices in New York City is now at below $3.00 as I haven't seen that in years...

Something definitely big is coming, I'd say by June 2015....whisky shots will be ready :cigar:

I want to get excited but.... This is not the first time the VIP has been closed on good news.... I would not be surprised to see it open again in the future if there is no RV soon.

• Upvote 6

I am in the “don’t know” camp. No one knows.

I am a bit more optimistic in my time frame thoughts.

Seven years for me in this, and if every day I had said….”not today”……I would be a genius with 100% accuracy. (Of course I’m sureI would have been kicked out long ago from any, and every site I did that on!)

There is reason to believe an RV of the VND and IQD may happen before the first of the year……

But first…..

The many variables involved here are hard to comprehend. Supposedly Iraq is a sovereign nation with elections…..a democracy…..so why is it the US determines who the leader is? Malaki was a travesty, and was put in place by the US.

The world’s financial status, both East and West, is in near cardiac arrest. The US is soon to have the USD lose its “World Currency” status; the Petro Dollar is being by-passed by country after country. The BRICS nations are starting their own bank, and have now recruited over 50 countries to join them….(some of our very good ally’s included).

And there is so much more to the World’s financial mess.

A revaluation of these currencies will not save the world…..just buy some time and lighten the fall. With the 18 trillion the US has in debt, and the 50+ trillion in unsecured debt, and the 220 trillion the US/World banking system has in derivatives…..it’s just a matter of time before the house of cards collapses.

So why not sooner than later?

The fiscal year starts January 1, a logical time for a change over………The Congress and Senate will be seated in January………do this before they are seated……no one takes credit……The World’s financial system is in need of some resuscitation. This would be a help…..creating funds out of thin air…….funds from both countries that were artificially devalued by the powers that be……it would help the East and the West……..

These are just my opinions…..and really just the tip of the ice berg……I believe we could easily see an RV of the two currencies before the first of the year……

and also……..the powers that be seem to have escalated the movement and progress that Iraq is making……...warp speed compared to thepast…..as an earlier posted stated……….”in the still of the night”………we’ll see?........……enjoy your day!C

Coors :)

Like your thinking even though I am not keen of Coors beer but I will drink for the rv lol

NO.  We have heard for the last 10 years that everything is done......  It is always the first of the year, if not March looks great, if not then June 1st, wait may be October.... if not, then end of the year... back to another year.

We all have been in this so long that we can write what tomorrow has to bring.

• Upvote 1

It really doesn't matter what any of these polls reveal, we are still waiting and we don't know really how long this wait will be. Iraq can pass all kinds of laws and we can STILL not have an RV....... or they may not pass  ANY  laws and we could still have that RV. The thing is, NOBODY KNOWS..... NO body !!!!! If we NEVER get an RV we will all go on with our individual lives as we did before we ever heard of the Dinar. We all knew that this was a pie in the sky thing and yet, if it turns out to be the real thing, we all wanted to be on that ride.Don't lose sight of the real message that we have learned about this venture...... for me it was a realization that if it comes true, we all (or almost all) have thought about how we can help others with our windfall.  Well, we can still help others even without an RV..... but to a lesser degree. So, in the spirit of this Blessed season, why not start that help now??   Just a thought.

I want to get excited but.... This is not the first time the VIP has been closed on good news.... I would not be surprised to see it open again in the future if there is no RV soon.

Hmmm.....so the next sign look for that if Adam decides re-opens the VIP doors, would probably mean his team and professional resources foresee that no RV will be in sight in the near future.....and this is not the first time VIP has been closed.....thoughts to ponder on indeed....hmmm....

I guess, let's do hope that the RV will hit soon.  If Adam decides to re-open his doors, it is what it'll be.   :shrug:

Edited by Freedomwish

Hmmm.....so the next sign look for that if Adam decides re-opens the VIP doors, would probably mean his team and professional resources foresee that no RV will be in sight in the near future.....and this is not the first time VIP has been closed.....thoughts to ponder on indeed....hmmm....

I guess, let's do hope that the RV will hit soon.  If Adam decides to re-open his doors, it is what it'll be.   :shrug:

But ( with all the due respect)  the 2 things do not have to be   ( VIP  getting closed /re-opened and RV /NO RV) necessarily linked ... Nobody knows FOR SURE  when  RV will take place... Maybe not even the CBI knows  ( for now) when RV will occur

Edited by umbertino

But ( with all the due respect)  the 2 things do not have to be   ( VIP  getting closed /re-opened and RV /NO RV) necessarily linked ... Nobody knows FOR SURE  when  RV will take place... Maybe not even the CBI knows  ( for now) when RV will occur

No worries Umbertino,

Just from the recent news last week, the scoop was spreading everywhere like wildfire - and Adam's sudden announcement on closing door for new VIP members had just tip my scale a bit so I figured to me it was one good indicator something big is coming around the corner.  Or more to simply admit, I myself was just too excited.

I hear ya...no one knows for sure but it does feel like it's really coming soon to me  :mellow:

• Upvote 2

No worries Umbertino,

Just from the recent news last week, the scoop was spreading everywhere like wildfire - and Adam's sudden announcement on closing door for new VIP members had just tip my scale a bit so I figured to me it was one good indicator something big is coming around the corner.  Or more to simply admit, I myself was just too excited.

I hear ya...no one knows for sure but it does feel like it's really coming soon to me  :mellow:

I re-upped my VIP (for the third time) as well. Not sure why however. I don't see anything special from the VIP members that I can't get elsewhere. I just believe that we are getting close. I guess after so many years any word of encouragement keeps me coming back. Perhaps it was a waste of another fifty bucks but I choose to believe otherwise. I know that the DV site is the largest Dinar Site on the internet and it is because of members and staff that have always told the truth about where we are and what we are looking forward to.

I'm not sure why so many always say that "Nobody knows when the RV will happen." I just don't believe that. You cannot restore a country, declare war, hold sanctions and do all this with people that do not know which way the compass points.

I also don't believe that every change in the economy, politics or acts of violence relate to the renomination of the Dinar.

Guess what I am saying is that just because "Adam" closes the VIP membership does not preclude that the Dinar is about to revalue.

Also I don't believe in 800 numbers, Tier cash, in's, whales nor the US treasury in lockdown. It's simply the possibility of the IQD being traded at a higher value. 

Very nice to see that our members have a real clear view of where we are and what we can expect.  I look at the results of the poll and the the comments that many have provided. Kudos for DV.

• Upvote 1

No worries Umbertino,

We can only hope, Freedomwish.....That'd be nice ( if it happens)

WELL WELL WELL.

It's about time you people are on board.

I've been preaching NO RV THIS YEAR for months, and people neg me and tell me to go somewhere else.

Iraq just DOESN'T have their stuff together!!

However I'm liking the progress.

So I just sit back and watch the "gurus" scramble for content for their daily spurts.

"Well some things have to come together and BLUH BLUH BLUH...."

"Economics and FUMBLEMUMBLE....."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well the oil distribution agreement that increases EXPORT by over half a million barrels a day is pretty nice.....

They just have to get the terrorists out of the country, rebuild infrastructure, and set up proper banks in the major cities besides Baghdad.

ONE THIRD of the territory of Iraq is bankrupt!!

How long do you think it's gonna take to fix all that?!

So NOW you know why I've been saying over and over, that if 2 weeks after the GOI is officially formed the RV/RI/RD hasn't happened, it's not on their list of to-do's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2