Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Dealers?

redline68

hello red line ,  I  did  , some  business with sterling currency group ,  fast in both directions .....   they have  live , on line  people  to  help with  your needs ,,  you can  talk  now  but  business is  weekdays 

also  you might  find  dinar  right  here , just  check out  feed  back  from other  buyers  that have  done  the same

I have bought from Dinar trade which changed to Xchange of America now, GID Associates and from DV members and my experiences have been good with all of them.  I think Dinar Trade is offering $980/million and GID a bit higher and as usual among fellow dinarians will be better price and again there are a few transactions that went sour for another members.. so do your homework :)

Second Rotation Collectibles has some low prices I think $899 probably lowest out there, havn't used them but heard a number of people on this site say they had good experiences. Sterling is probably the biggest and definately a Trusted name. BuyIraqiDinarHere takes debit cards which makes things easier and good prices. I've also got some good specials from dealorbuy in the past but unless you get a email coupon they kind of high priced, they run some of the best specials when they do though. Ebay is always a good place to buy as well, even if you don't have an ebay account they let you pay as a guest iwth a card I believe. There's some pretty good pricing on there because of the competition. If you go that route though make sure you go with someone who has high feedback and looks a bit more professional as with individuals selling I've had people wait 5 days to ship my package saying they only got to the post office on a certain day a week, some do a poor job of packing them etc so make sure to go with someone who has good feedback.

Edited by rulesforrebels
  • Upvote 1

Just an FYI for anyone who does buy Dinar on eBay, if you look around in december there's often coupons and promo codes for free shipping or like 5% or 10% off. There's better coupons but typically are only for specific vendors or products, anyhowthere are some good coupons in there. I'm not currently inthemarket for dinar but was going to use a 5% off coupon I found to try to get a new xbox for a nephew for xmas.

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me why such a big difference when purchasing Dinar, for ex: 25,000 in 25,000=$35 but 1 brick of 50 dinar is $49 how is it that the 50 is higher then the 25,000? And what is a brick? I appreciate your comments, thank you!

MFORUS  ..it's probably because shipping weight  it weigh more then 25.000 would

I bought mine from sterling that is promoted on this sight , after I showed them it was me any thing over $1.000 ..they sent two days

• Upvote 1

Looking to buy some more dinar online. I haven't purchased any since 2010. Any online dealers u guys can recommend that have good prices and are trusted

It has been awhile since I purchased but, I got mine from Dinar Trade which is now under another name. Of course I can't remember it right now but, I am sure there are others here who do.

Anyway, I had a wonderful experience with them all three times that I did puchase from them. They even had C.O.D. which gave me more peace of mind because you aren't out any money if anything happens to go wrong.

Honestely, I have never purchased any foriegn currency prior to the Dinar and so, I have nothing really as far as comparing other dealers, etc goes but, it was a pleasant experience for me. I ordered online and received the dinar within a couple of days each time and did take advantage of the C.O.D. just to be safe so, I would recomend them.

Can someone explain to me why such a big difference when purchasing Dinar, for ex: 25,000 in 25,000=$35 but 1 brick of 50 dinar is $49 how is it that the 50 is higher then the 25,000? And what is a brick? I appreciate your comments, thank you!

I'm somewhat confused by what your asking but I think your asking why a single 25,000 notes is $35 but a brick of 50 dinar notes is $49. I believe a brick is 100 notes so a brick of 50 notes would be 5,000 Dinar yet is quite a bit more than 25,000 note which is 20,000 more Dinar?

It's always been like that, I remember contacting DinarTrade about 5 years ago inquiring about a million in 50 notes. If I remember correctly it was over $7,000!!! Thats insane, basically the same amount of Dinar in 25,000 notes would be about $6,000 cheaper.

I remember years ago there were a lot of guru rumors flying around about how small notes were going to be worth more than large notes or that maybe large notes would be taken out of circulation and anyone with notes above 1,000 would be SOL. I think common consensus now is that that is complete and utter nonsense however some people for unkown reasons still seek out small notes. I've always been one to buy whatever is cheapest so if dealorbuydinar has a great special on 10,000 notes thats what I'll buy, if they have a special on circulated notes that's what I'll buy. I wanna get the most dinar for the least amount of money regardless what notes they are.

A quick google search did pull up a article about how small notes are sold in bricks and stuff like that...

http://buyiqd.com/blogs/news/16316532-iraqi-dinar-lingo-what-is-a-brick-bundle-strap

On ebay you can get much better deals on small notes than through dealers. If you want to go with a USA seller this banknote world guy seems to be the one to buy from...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iraqi-Dinars-50-IQD-X-1-000-Pieces-PCS-2003-Brick-UNC-10-Bundles-/271726251329?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item3f44258d41

By far the cheapest deals on ebay seem to come from sellers out of Jordan or Hongkong if you don't mind dealing with someone outside the US.

It has been awhile since I purchased but, I got mine from Dinar Trade which is now under another name. Of course I can't remember it right now but, I am sure there are others here who do.

Anyway, I had a wonderful experience with them all three times that I did puchase from them. They even had C.O.D. which gave me more peace of mind because you aren't out any money if anything happens to go wrong.

Honestely, I have never purchased any foriegn currency prior to the Dinar and so, I have nothing really as far as comparing other dealers, etc goes but, it was a pleasant experience for me. I ordered online and received the dinar within a couple of days each time and did take advantage of the C.O.D. just to be safe so, I would recomend them.

I like COD as a shipping method however in the grand scheme of things it isn't that much safer. I did a COD order from DinarTrade years ago, all was good and I was happy with my purchase so not complaining but at least in my case you don't get to inspect the package before paying the Driver. You hand over your cashiers check, he hands over the package so your paying before you actually receive and check your package. Now the chances of someone sending you a envelope full of monompoly money is probably small but all you are gurnateed is that you will get a package, doesn't gurantee the package will not be empty or that it conaints the right amount of Dinar.

WHen dealing with a dealer probably not a big deal but I know we've had a few members on here scamming people so if you're dealing with an individual don't be lulled into a false sense of security because someone could send you an empty envelope.

What Is A Brick & What Is A Bundle When Referring To Iraqi Dinar?

. Obviously an Iraqi Dinar note is a single note. A bundle is 100 notes meaning a bundle of 25,000 denomination notes would be 2.5 Million Dinar. A bundle of 10,000 notes would be 1 Million Dinar. A bundle of 5,000 notes would be 500,000 Dinar. A bundle of 1,000 notes would be 100,000 Dinar. A bundle of 500 notes would be 50,000 Dinar. A bundle of 250 notes would be 25,000 Dinar and lastly a bundle of 50 notes would be 5,000 Dinar.

A brick on the other hand is 10 Bundles.  
Bundles are commonly bought and referred to as bundles when people are buying the smaller notes such as 50 notes, 250 notes, 500 notes, and 1000 denomination notes.

found this on the internet so, it must be true!

I believe a brick is 2-1/2 million Dinar

I could be wrong but I think a brick doesn't refer to a specific amount of Dinar it refers to the amont of notes. I've always been told a bundle was 100 notes in a bank strap like 100 singles would be at a bank in the US. A brick on the other hand is 10 of those bundles wrapped in seran wrap like you see on ebay in this picture below...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iraqi-Dinars-50-IQD-X-1-000-Pieces-PCS-2003-Brick-UNC-10-Bundles-/271726251329?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item3f44258d41

Therefore a brick could be various amounts depending upon what denomination notes the brick is in. There for a brick of 50 notes would be 50 x 1,000 which equals 50,000 DInar total. On the other hand a brick of 1,000 notes would be 1,000 x 1,000 which would be a total of 1,000,000.