Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Market Rate, Group Rate... AHHHHHH!!!

I agree US Dollar is the benchmark for most of international trading.  It doesn't matter what people want to say, Ben is still coveted outside of US.  Dollars still talk :) I also know when Saudi drops the oil, it throws the market into a spin that it doesn't know where it is going.  I took the assumption that Brazil is not doing good because according to world EFT for the last year, Brazil only gains 3% from its low, whereas S&P500 is up 19%, Germany is up 14% and Russia RSX is flat as economic sanctions is taking its toll.  EEM is up 10%. Brazil has had some hard times with the market after its election. The market right now is volatile but yet money still can be made in any volatility. It's a matter of timing :)

The market itself cares nothing about timing.

It's about your own risk/reward/ratio/ management and allocating the right investments percentage-wise.

You'll always lose in one investment OVER TIME (index funds, gold, annuities etc.), that's a given.

It's a matter of educating oneself about the returns on each investment.

• Upvote 1

It's about your own risk/reward/ratio/ management and allocating the right investments percentage-wise.

You'll always lose in one investment OVER TIME (index funds, gold, annuities etc.), that's a given.

Well said sir :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Isn;t that the truth..? we can't win them all :)

Adam,

Thank you... Honestly I have not read it but, I will try to get to it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the time it took you to write this post, you could have read it... and gained knowledge. 

Instead, you used your time to speak and explain why and how you are still without knowledge.

It blows my mind that people operate this way. 

When someone asks a successful person "Do you know X?", the successful person says "No but I'm happy to learn - how do I do that?"

I'm attaching it to this post. Please, read it. This could be a turning point in your life.

Not only in how you view the Dinar... but how you respond to situations.

Best regards, and much success!

:tiphat:

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.5.pdf

• Upvote 2

In the time it took you to write this post, you could have read it... and gained knowledge. 

Instead, you used your time to speak and explain why and how you are still without knowledge.

It blows my mind that people operate this way. 

When someone asks a successful person "Do you know X?", the successful person says "No but I'm happy to learn - how do I do that?"

I'm attaching it to this post. Please, read it. This could be a turning point in your life.

Not only in how you view the Dinar... but how you respond to situations.

Best regards, and much success!

:tiphat:

Thank you Adam,

I did take the time to read it and it was a good read... I was suprised that the very dealer you spoke about is the one i bought all of my dinar from (Dinar Trade/Ali). In a way that makes me feel a little better about purchasing from him (of course I wasn't really concerned about it until I read this) LOL...

I also was unaware that ONLY the dinar dealers would be doing the exchanging if a RV was to take place (even if for only a short period of time). That is something to definitely consider. I would absoutely wait until the banks were exchanging. I am definitely not an "umbrella drink" kind of person LOL.

Thanks so much for what you do and although I can't afford to be a part of VIP I am grateful that I get to be a part of the DV family.

When I was in the business of developing products and marketing, the NDA was the norm. Countries like China the NDA would be for one thing, that would be to restrain you and your actions. China will sign anything, and honor nothing. I see no possible reason anyone would want you to sign a NDA in a cash-in situation other than to keep you quiet about something unlawful they are doing or have done. As before, and as Adam says, you should not need to sign a NDA.

When I was in the business of developing products and marketing, the NDA was the norm. Countries like China the NDA would be for one thing, that would be to restrain you and your actions. China will sign anything, and honor nothing. I see no possible reason anyone would want you to sign a NDA in a cash-in situation other than to keep you quiet about something unlawful they are doing or have done. As before, and as Adam says, you should not need to sign a NDA.

Securityguy :)

I agree with you..  I think when rv comes.. it's not a secret and everyone can go to any money changer or banks that deal with foreign currency to buy and sell dinar at the published rate.  When you do business with China, make sure the source is reputable otherwise you can be out of money and happens many times.. like I said.. you name it, China makes it and cheap too lol

TM :)

I agree.  They are not letting anything out that they don't want you to know.

To be completely honest the US Gov / UK Gov / majority of the first world are all liars and cheats

if the RV does hit I plan on my own Island and going completely off grid ..... totally self sufficient.

I've just about had enough of the world as it is, I know it sounds kinda defeatist but I just want the opportunity to slow it all down and go back to basics for a while at least

• Upvote 1

To be completely honest the US Gov / UK Gov / majority of the first world are all liars and cheats

if the RV does hit I plan on my own Island and going completely off grid ..... totally self sufficient.

I've just about had enough of the world as it is, I know it sounds kinda defeatist but I just want the opportunity to slow it all down and go back to basics for a while at least

TM :)

I will be your neighbor in the next island lol  I know you can buy an island in Belize for 2-4M dollars.. sounds kinda nice to have your own island, home, and airplane.  We never buy fish again because it's fresh from the front yard and coconut is free too lol 

I'll believe everything when it REVEALS ITSELF.

I think this behind the scenes drama is totally fake.

So, what does your dinar reveal to you?

Not all behind the scene drama is total fake because conspiracy is planned behind the scene :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2