Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - HCL NEWS - 3 December 2014

Adam Montana

My thoughts on the amount of the RV is that Iraq is a wealthy enough country that .10 is an insult to the investors. They can do a 1 to 1 and never break a sweat. Sure hope I didn't wait all this time for.10.

But we will just have to just wait and see.

I don't know how long you've been in this investment, but where else, pray tell, Can you invest $1,000.00 and get a return of $100,000.00 in ten years ? And besides, they aren't doing a RV for you and me, they are doing it for Iraq and her people, scheech , are you ever misled about this investment !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We currently have an hcA - a Hydro Carbon AGREEMENT.

Not Law.

More on that as it comes out, but this is not a bad thing - it's a major step to actually having a Law, and it's possible to RV with only this (although I tend to think that they will put the actual LAW in place first. That could happen any day.)

• Upvote 4

It never seems to fail that when someone has an opinion about this investment, someone else takes it personal and has to lecture. I meant this only as an opinion, not a statement in fact. Since we seem to be getting close to the end of this ride, I think we could lighten up a little bit on each other. After all we are all in this together, If it is 10 years or 10 days. If I offended you ,I apologize. However I am still sticking to my statement, and a .10 return is an insult to the Iraqi people the same as it is to all other investors. After the RV happens this subject could be completely mute anyway.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey dontlop, I have a question for you.  I'm sure you will attack me like you do everyone else but that's ok.  I expect it.  As much as you post here and as much info as you research and give  here on DV, how come you are not VIP?  Obviously, you don't have to answer, but as much as you're involved here I was just wondering.  It seems to me it might me somewhat difficult to stop by a bank here in the US in the middle of downtown while stampeding cattle with the cops chasing you to run through a bank and do a quick Dinar-$ exchange while expecting everything outside to wait for you. I'm sure the cops will come in but I'm also sure they won't let the cattle in.  Banks are funny about that.  I don't know why.  Maybe they had a bad experience before or maybe some cowboy showed up with cattle with dirty hooves.  Hell, maybe they just didn't know how to use the bathroom properly.  Cattle are bad about things like that.  But wait, I have another idea.  If you get one of those green vests that you put on a service dog and put it on a cow, then by law they would have to let it in the bank.  Get two or three and you could use them for cover.  I could go on but I think I'll stop here.  The first part of the question is legit.  After that is all BS.  But I do like reading your posts.  Lots of info.  Any chance of letting us know a little of your background?

BTW Countryroads, I agree with you.

Edited by DWitte

It never seems to fail that when someone has an opinion about this investment, someone else takes it personal and has to lecture. I meant this only as an opinion, not a statement in fact. Since we seem to be getting close to the end of this ride, I think we could lighten up a little bit on each other. After all we are all in this together, If it is 10 years or 10 days. If I offended you ,I apologize. However I am still sticking to my statement, and a .10 return is an insult to the Iraqi people the same as it is to all other investors. After the RV happens this subject could be completely mute anyway.  

Hey countryroads, I wasn't meaning to lecture you or anything, but I think that if it comes out at 0.10, I would be happy as hell !  Sure 1:1 would be super, but since I got into this almost 6 years ago I thought it would be wonderful to have it at a dime and sure a  was dreamed about ,  but now, ANYTHING will do..... just git'r done already !!!

Hey countryroads, I wasn't meaning to lecture you or anything, but I think that if it comes out at 0.10, I would be happy as hell !  Sure 1:1 would be super, but since I got into this almost 6 years ago I thought it would be wonderful to have it at a dime and sure a  was dreamed about ,  but now, ANYTHING will do..... just git'r done already !!!

I doubt the Iraqi's would be offended at even a 1:$0.01 rate! As Yendor pointed out, that would still be $1000 in IQD becoming $10,000! I would do that all day long. I believe we will see a return to the $3+ rate, but it may take a few more years. At 1:1 am at least 50% out. :twothumbs:    

• Upvote 1