Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - HCL NEWS - 3 December 2014

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam, looks like Iraq has a adrenaline rush as of late and with your upgrade to VIP getting close to ending and the door being closed for good tells me that we, perhaps, are close. I like what I see and hear but remain grounded as anything is possible and can happen.

Post RV is heating up with many new opportunities on the horizon and I for one will be excited to be apart of whats to come.

Very much appreciated Adam.

• Upvote 4

Not trying to be rude - But do any mods and/or Adam know if the HCL is passed or not?  I know Adam stated that he will hold-off on his predictions, but just wanted to know what people on Dinar Vets think about the HCL - Lots of articles coming out about HCL lately - Thanks go RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Not trying to be rude - But do any mods and/or Adam know if the HCL is passed or not?  I know Adam stated that he will hold-off on his predictions, but just wanted to know what people on Dinar Vets think about the HCL - Lots of articles coming out about HCL lately - Thanks go RV :twothumbs:

Eburt,

Word on the street is that the HCL is done and the buzz is HUGE; but just waitng for the official vote for it to be passed.....and once passed, I can continue to officially celebrate with my whisky shots.  Yep! :lol:

• Upvote 5