Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil, Dinar and Dollar - My Opinion ONLY

Well done; with good analysis of the situation.  

However, I believe that if conditions remain the same until February, oil will begin to move up.  By the end of March 2015 it will be pushing $90-95 a barrel.  (JMO).  But if it follows the scenario you have described, then your conclusions are highly possible.   

• Upvote 1

Maybe one day we WILL see our patience pay off in this wild ride.

G-O-O-O-O-O-    R. V.

Well, after all, this is a "get rich quick" project.   :reading-newspaper:  :D   NOT!!!  Some have been waiting YEARS for this to happen!!  If most "investors" put their money on a stock that hadn't made any money for a year, that stock would be sold!  Now our patience is paying off.   . .. .. ..  But stillllll we waiiiiittttt.  

• Upvote 1

Well, after all, this is a "get rich quick" project.   :reading-newspaper:  :D   NOT!!!  Some have been waiting YEARS for this to happen!!  If most "investors" put their money on a stock that hadn't made any money for a year, that stock would be sold!  Now our patience is paying off.   . .. .. ..  But stillllll we waiiiiittttt.  

Nelg :)

That;s true.. we could have sold and bought another stock to make money :) and why we hang on to dinar for many years, because we also believe the return will be phenomenal and like you said.. our patience is paying off :)

• Upvote 1

Saudi expects oil to stabilize around $60 a barrel: DJ, citing sources
CNBC.com staff | @CNBC
5 Mins Ago  Breaking News

Saudi Arabia expects oil prices to stabilize around $60 a barrel, Dow Jones reported Wednesday, citing sources familiar with the situation.

The reported quoted an unnamed Gulf oil official as saying that if prices did fall below $60 "it won't be for a long time."

OPEC surprised some last week by not cutting oil production in the face of sliding prices.

This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102233480

Nadita +1 of course !!  lol  - You are no longer a "diamond in the rough"  You are shinning brightly girl -- great job  and great presentation !!  I have watched you  for the past 3 yrs make your way up and through this cyberspace journey --  You have been committed to "due diligence" reading every thing in sight  - and weighing & testing it --  

You know, I respect the right of all and those that choose to be loyal to one and only one site  -- That was also my choice for the first yr of my investment - then I decided I wanted to know what others were hearing and thinking - so I began to explore  and I have learned a lot by doing so --  

It is evident by the way you write that you are doing a pretty good job of making your rounds as well and reading news and opinions and deciding what you feel is truth for you --   You have come a long way and I am glad that we have become acquainted with each other .  Maybe post RV  it can become more  :) :) UNEEK

• Upvote 2