Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Congratulates Iraq On Hydrocarbon Agreement !

DinarThug

All we can do is hope! I have the feeling that VIP will be back open in a couple of weeks though.

I still tend to wonder, how is Adam's staff able to handle so many new members coming in?  The scoop from TexasGranny, the entry process is practically manual for them in their office; I would expect them to be overwhelmed with processing new memberships from last week alone with all the crazy news regarding the HCA to vote on the HCL and Adam's sudden announcement of his decision to close the VIP doors?

If Adam decides to re-open those VIP doors again, folks out there best better jump on that opportunity to get back in!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you D.T...Over the past few years being involved with this investment and Dinar Vets I mostley read and try to learn something here ,from all of you, im havent made a lot of comments but I read a lot of them. Through these few years here I feel like I have met an amazing group of people and If this is coming to an end soon ,I just want yall to know I love yall, and I will miss it here. Weather we all agreed upon everything or not GOD brought us together and Im thankful for that. I pray that one day this ride is over, but you all will surely be missed!

Oh yes,even the LOPSSTERS!

Edited by Saintsfan
  • Upvote 3