Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Congratulates Iraq On Hydrocarbon Agreement !

DinarThug

Staunch,

My apologies when I mentioned in error, the VIP group is shutting down - I meant Adam Montana is closing up the VIP doors.....I was just too excited typing with my fingers and not thinking straight with all the recent news coming out all over the place.  It's getting serious and I haven't had my whiskey shots yet. Whoa.

• Upvote 2

Lol - I've Posted Over A Thousand Threads On DV And This Is The First One I've Ever Had Pinned ! B)

:D       :D     :D

I pinned it :D

we.png

Sounds like PluMmet and our clown are going steady now! (that could lead to one unfortunate looking love-child) :lol:  

• Upvote 4

DONE!! now we wait for the GOI to implement the banking laws to be implemented to protect the raising of the value of the dinar and the citizens and we are we on our way.  Exciting times people.

Spot-on, Easy!  Exciting times to say the least!  

• Upvote 2

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/12/234599.htm

We congratulate the Iraqi and Kurdistan Regional Governments on reaching a broad agreement on revenue management and oil exports originating from the Iraq Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk. This resolution, in line with its constitution, allows all Iraqis to benefit equitably from Iraq’s hydrocarbon sector. This agreement will further strengthen both Iraq’s Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government as they work together to defeat ISIL

• Upvote 2

United States welcoming the agreement of Baghdad and Erbil will strengthen their cooperation in the fight against Daash

Tuesday 0.02 1 December / December 2014 23:41

b_252_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[Follow-where]

The United States welcomed the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on oil exports.

According to a statement issued by the US State Department today, "We congratulate the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to reach a broad agreement on the revenue coming from Iraq and the Kurdistan region of Kirkuk's oil exports and management."

Foreign and considered that "the agreement is in line with the constitution of Iraq and allow the Iraqis to take advantage of all the fair's oil and gas wealth."

The statement pointed out that "the agreement will strengthen the position of the governments in Baghdad and Erbil to work together to defeat the terrorist organization Daash."

The federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government has announced on Tuesday to reach an agreement in relation to oil exports and the region's share of the budget.

The agreement included the export of the Kurdistan region 250 000 barrels per day through Turkey's Ceyhan line with the export of 300 000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields through the same line, and delivery of their revenues to the federal government, which agreed to turn the Kurdish Peshmerga forces paying salaries as part of the Iraqi security system.

The two sides decided to hold meetings continued and the formation of joint committees to develop mechanisms in order to establish a true relationship based on the Constitution in accordance with the principle of partnership and justice, "according to the announcement by Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the President of the Kurdish delegation negotiating Barzani has today welcomed the agreement, they returned him a new page in relations between Baghdad and Erbil. It's over

• Upvote 3