Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.S. Congratulates Iraq On Hydrocarbon Agreement !

DinarThug

The Kurds may know what baghdad knows about adding value to the dinar

The Kurds deal isn't any different than they had before this all started but for some unknown reason they are liking the deal that they didn't like before

If they told them their 30 billion budget deal may soon be worth 90 billion I'm sure they would be happy to sign on

A three dollar dinar would solve that issue

Delete the zeros and increase the exchange rate to 3⃣dollars

• Upvote 14

HOLY CRAP!!!  Is this one of the main reasons why Adam Montana is shutting down and closing up the VIP group?!! 

HCL?!! HCL?!! HCL?!!

Lord....I need a whisky shot right now...... :bravo: 

I say HCL is done :)

Nadita.....I welcome you to join me with a whiskey shot - or whatever you're having should this be said and done.....oh my lord.....

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 3

Eh?  Where did this come from?  shutting down?

Staunch, check it out from the other thread....I almost fell out of my chair: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191833-vip-is-closing/#entry1461632

I'm having a couple of whiskey shots tonight soaking in all the crazy news received all over the place.......and oh yeah, Maliki is considered a war criminal by 28 European countries: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191910-secrets-revealed-maliki-is-a-war-criminal/

Mind blown right now....yep. :goodnews:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 2