Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poll: What is with all the distractions anyway?

Some questions from "Distractions Post"  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Did they pass the 2014 budget?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  2. 2. Did they pass the HCL?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  3. 3. Are we actually going to see an RV this year?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  4. 4. Did they prosecute Maliki?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  5. 5. Did they join the WTO?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

DJ... where is "I don't know"..... really, might be the most relevant answer.

I thought about the I don't know response but felt that at this point in time and the information at hand, it should still be yes or no except for the newbie. :D

Go to the" What is with all the distractions?" post to put in comment there. :twothumbs:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191733-what-is-with-all-the-distractions-anyway/#entry1461081

I thought about the I don't know response but felt that at this point in time and the information at hand, it should still be yes or no except for the newbie. :D

Go to the" What is with all the distractions?" post to put in comment there. :twothumbs:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/191733-what-is-with-all-the-distractions-anyway/#entry1461081

Yes, I already checked out the other thread...  Not to belabor this, but it makes no sense, since no one knows!  And if someone does... wouldn't it be Adam?   Am I missing something?!!!

• Upvote 2

Adam has mentioned closing the VIP doors to new incoming members shortly - this poll is gonna bananas soon!

Kind of hoping that we won't need to have polls anymore Freedomwish.  :twothumbs:

Not a coincidence Jaxinjersey really. We have been waiting for this to happen for some time now. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can get us the rate. We have watched many gurus tie the RV to so many different events while Adam tied it to the HCL all along. Now the gurus are predicting an RV tied to the HCL and Adams steadfast prediction. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Kind of hoping that we won't need to have polls anymore Freedomwish.  :twothumbs:

Not a coincidence Jaxinjersey really. We have been waiting for this to happen for some time now. It will be interesting to see how quickly they can get us the rate. We have watched many gurus tie the RV to so many different events while Adam tied it to the HCL all along. Now the gurus are predicting an RV tied to the HCL and Adams steadfast prediction. :twocents:

Keywords right there, bro - hang in there!! :peace:

• 2 years later...

The distractions are just filler, biding time and your attentions until ISIS is out of Iraq
and consumer commerce and economy gets a shot in the arm.

Until then, there will be NO monetary reform of any kind!

So when you read some "guru" giving a date estimation, think to yourself......
"Is ISIS out of Iraq?"
No?
Well then GUESS WHAT?! 
No MR.

• Downvote 1