Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Black Officer Shoots and Kills White Unarmed Man

pluMmet

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/black-officer-shoots-and-kills-white-unarmed-man_112014

Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; Here’s How The Media Reacted.

While national news media continues to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Police Chief Chris Burbank said the entire incident was captured on the body camera of the officer who shot Taylor.

“You will see on camera … the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter,” Burbank told reporters.

He said the video, along with the officer’s identity, will be released at the “appropriate” time, adding it could be days, weeks or months.

“It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process,” he said.

“There’s a mindset out there, and the way it works in situations like this [is] only people of color can be victims. A white person can never be a victim. It just can’t happen. That’s not permitted, that’s not allowed because it isn’t the case. The whites are the oppressors. They’re the majority. In the liberal worldview, every majority is an oppressor, whether they’re white or whatever. They’re all oppressors. The minority is always the victims, and the victims are with whom we should always sympathize, no matter what. And the victims are permitted to do anything precisely because they’re a minority, and I’m talking about in numbers, not skin color. They’re outnumbered. The evil majority does horrible things to the minority. And so the minorities, be it skin color or numbers … [are] always victims. And so anything they do is justified and we must try to understand the rage.

“But in the current climate in the United States, a black person can never be the oppressor and a white can never be the victim. And that’s how you have a corrupt or perverted news business in Salt Lake City, refusing to identify a black cop who may have shot an innocent person. That destroys the whole picture we’ve been creating here for centuries. That could totally destroy the image that we’ve been trying to concoct. Oh man that could blow it sky high; that’s just not supposed to happen. And so they come up with these things to hide it or to not reference it at all.”

• Upvote 2

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/black-officer-shoots-and-kills-white-unarmed-man_112014

Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; Here’s How The Media Reacted.

While national news media continues to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Police Chief Chris Burbank said the entire incident was captured on the body camera of the officer who shot Taylor.

“You will see on camera … the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter,” Burbank told reporters.

He said the video, along with the officer’s identity, will be released at the “appropriate” time, adding it could be days, weeks or months.

“It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process,” he said.

“There’s a mindset out there, and the way it works in situations like this [is] only people of color can be victims. A white person can never be a victim. It just can’t happen. That’s not permitted, that’s not allowed because it isn’t the case. The whites are the oppressors. They’re the majority. In the liberal worldview, every majority is an oppressor, whether they’re white or whatever. They’re all oppressors. The minority is always the victims, and the victims are with whom we should always sympathize, no matter what. And the victims are permitted to do anything precisely because they’re a minority, and I’m talking about in numbers, not skin color. They’re outnumbered. The evil majority does horrible things to the minority. And so the minorities, be it skin color or numbers … [are] always victims. And so anything they do is justified and we must try to understand the rage.

“But in the current climate in the United States, a black person can never be the oppressor and a white can never be the victim. And that’s how you have a corrupt or perverted news business in Salt Lake City, refusing to identify a black cop who may have shot an innocent person. That destroys the whole picture we’ve been creating here for centuries. That could totally destroy the image that we’ve been trying to concoct. Oh man that could blow it sky high; that’s just not supposed to happen. And so they come up with these things to hide it or to not reference it at all.”

It's never a good situation when someone dies at the end of another. But if a law enforcement officer drew down on me at night time and I had my hands under my jacket and then suddenly after talking plenty of smack to him pull my hands out as if I was pulling a gun out to shoot at him, more than likely I will perish in that instance. They are already nervous about a night stop anyhow. I'm just saying. Again, it's never a good situation.

In accordance/solidarity  with my fine "peaceful" protester brethren  in Ferguson Mo., I torched a car, and looted a business....................now I have no way to get to work & no business to run when I get there.......................note to self, don't destroy your own property.

• Upvote 3

Agreed... The whole race war isnt nearly as effective for some reason when it is anything else other than whites over blacks and sadly that is what the majority have bought in to.

For the ones in power it isn't about race or color or gender... it's about money and control.

White People rise up . . . . demand social justice now . . . .  Black Cops are murdering White People in the streets by the bushel load !

Bun this *^#* Down ! Torch your neighborhoods . . .  BURN everything to the ground ! Anarchy NOW !

Doesn't SELL, does it ! ?

Oh, woe is us. Where are the White leaders - the race baiters & hustlers that pimp out victimhood, hate and negativity; such as Jackson & Sharpton - then we could slap down the Victim card whenever we wanted. 

Nothing to see here, move along . . . move along.

• Upvote 1

Does this mean white people can go to Salt Lake City and loot the stores with out getting arrested? I could use a new pair of Jordans and a bigger TV.

Roadrunner

Runner  havnet heard from you in a while.  Glad your still above dirt buddy.

I`ll meet ya in salt lake  

I need some new socks

• Upvote 2

White People rise up . . . . demand social justice now . . . .  Black Cops are murdering White People in the streets by the bushel load !

Bun this *^#* Down ! Torch your neighborhoods . . .  BURN everything to the ground ! Anarchy NOW !

Doesn't SELL, does it ! ?

Oh, woe is us. Where are the White leaders - the race baiters & hustlers that pimp out victimhood, hate and negativity; such as Jackson & Sharpton - then we could slap down the Victim card whenever we wanted. 

Nothing to see here, move along . . . move along.

Guess the windows will start getting boarded up at Starbucks and Macy's pretty soon...

Or not.

:/

• Upvote 1