Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man jumps out of airplane without parachute onto trampoline....

yota691

It's a fake,  I'm a skydiver and this is definitely fake. No jumper would even entertain this as a daredevil feat. Sorry you can think what you want but it is what it is.  :twocents:

You saw it on the internet so it must be true, Oui, oui. :eyebrows:

It was good advertisement for the trampoline manufacturer though.

• Upvote 4

all that effort for something that ended up looking so fake ...... judging the distance of the drop the skydiver definitely reached terminal velocity (124mph), after that not only did he manage to squeeze through a tiny opening in a roof of a building but then landed on the trampoline in a seated position ....... even if he made it through the roof opening which would be 1:100,000 odd's, landing it that position at that speed is 100% guaranteed death, but superman here walked away lol.

was good for a laugh.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Machine... Too Funny!!! :D

It's a fake,  I'm a skydiver and this is definitely fake. No jumper would even entertain this as a daredevil feat. Sorry you can think what you want but it is what it is.  :twocents:

I have friends that are skydivers.

What you say is so true... "No jumper would even entertain this daredevil feat."

They do all those cool formations in the air... stars and all...and they say even that is quite dangerous.

Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is a huge adrenalin rush all by itself!!!

Made a few jumps myself. This guy should have hit the dirt like a lawn dart. FX to be sure.

Yep :D

Edited by Maggie123

No doubt. This is a joke.