Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF BANK STORY

in4thelonghaul

My WF bank story.

Went to have Thanksgiving dinner with some family today. One of my nephews is a banker at WF. During pre dinner cocktails I decided to ask him about the dinar. He kind of rolled his eyes and said not going to happen at WF, they get at least weekly transmittals that they are not to mention dinar, not to talk about it with customers, they don't deal with it. He also said not long ago he got a few inquiries once in a while, now recent they are getting flooded with customers asking about it all the time. Guess people don't listen to the guru's telling them not to call the bank.

My only reply was that if it does RV WF will be all over it then.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

NOT TRUE.....I just saw where WF posted their cash-in rate. VERY HIGH!  They said wait till Monday!

Also, the real SANTA CLAUS directing, with the Mrs. and several thousand elf helpers, will for sure be at

cash-in windows throughout the world!!..................................AT LAST :bravo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NOT TRUE.....I just saw where WF posted their cash-in rate. VERY HIGH! They said wait till Monday!

Also, the real SANTA CLAUS directing, with the Mrs. and several thousand elf helpers, will for sure be at

cash-in windows throughout the world!!..................................AT LAST :bravo:

Huh?? Are you drunk?

• Upvote 3

Not sure what to think when it comes to the bank stories.  I have 2 of my own, but they arent really promising like the ones I see on TNT site.  In fact, I actually broke down the whole 'bank story' enigma to a WF personal banker that I went to school with.  He isnt very privy of the RV.  His opnion is that nothing will happen with ISIS running around.  Anyway, the stories I see on TNT just dont seem believeable.  So many people claim walking in to do typical bank transactions, and for some reason the teller would pop up and ask them "Hey! have you heard about the Dinar?  Its supposed to revalue very soon and make alot of people millionaires!"  Like, CMON!!  What teller in their right mind is going to jump out and speak about this to a customer, with other tellers and customers within 6 feet of them, on top of being instructed that "We do not buy or sell Iraqi Dinar and do not plan to in the future."  It just doesnt make sense.  Then I ask myself whats the point of these members lying to everyone else on the site?  What is there to gain?  The whole thing just boggles my mind....

• Upvote 1

if the bank stories were true ,,, then every bank in the world would have bought up all the dinars in circulation

AS BANKS ARE GREEDY  ,

Im sure banks as well have their own stash of Dinars, they just dont want to be torn apart and ridiculed by the public by admitting they do. I mean who saw the crash in 2008 coming, the bankers, and did they tell anybody? Noooo. Im sure they are laundering billions of illicit monies, but are they telling anybody, Noooo. So whats a few Dinars???? I am sure they know, but its easier for them to play stupid and keep silient because thats what they are good at. JMO

• Upvote 1