Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G-Man At TNT - My Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A BS 'Happy Banksgiving Day' Story While In A Crayon Laced Food Coma !

TNT:

G-Man: My Bank Story

I visited a bank today (Wednesday) .  I had an appointment with a Wealth Manager.  I just wanted to share the experience!

A brief synopsis... When I first setup the meeting on the phone, I told him that I invested in exotic currencies and I have reasons to believe that they will be paying big dividends soon.  He gladly setup the meeting. 

Upon my arrival, at the appointment, there were two (not one) wealth managers waiting it the office to greet me.  I noticed that one of them (the owner of the office), had "Top Wealth Manager" awards 4 years in a row.

I preceded to tell them about the specifics of my investment (dinars, dongs, etc). It was noteworthy also, that they didn't flinch in the least during my dissertation; they didn't spew any negativity, they didn't say it was a scam, nothing like that.

Rather, they both sat there intently listening to my presentation.  At this point I felt like I was teaching a class, and they were eager students wanting to learn. 

They proceeded to ask very specific questions about the currencies.  I remember thinking, "This is strange, why are these guys so interested in what I had to say?"  It was as though, they wanted to learn everything they could about the currencies.

At this point they rolled out the red carpet, they proceeded to gave me a presentation on their programs, perks and why I should bank privately with them. 

They took my information and told me, they will be in touch with me shortly and that they are looking forward to serving my banking needs.

Here is the kicker, on my way out of the bank one of them followed me to the exit and almost covertly pointed in the direction of the safety deposit boxes and whispered, "I own a few Dinars myself, see you soon."

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting A BS 'Happy Banksgiving Day' Story While In A Crayon Laced Food Coma !

TNT:

G-Man: My Bank Story

I visited a bank today (Wednesday) . I had an appointment with a Wealth Manager. I just wanted to share the experience!

A brief synopsis... When I first setup the meeting on the phone, I told him that I invested in exotic currencies and I have reasons to believe that they will be paying big dividends soon. He gladly setup the meeting.

Upon my arrival, at the appointment, there were two (not one) wealth managers waiting it the office to greet me. I noticed that one of them (the owner of the office), had "Top Wealth Manager" awards 4 years in a row.

I preceded to tell them about the specifics of my investment (dinars, dongs, etc). It was noteworthy also, that they didn't flinch in the least during my dissertation; they didn't spew any negativity, they didn't say it was a scam, nothing like that.

Rather, they both sat there intently listening to my presentation. At this point I felt like I was teaching a class, and they were eager students wanting to learn.

They proceeded to ask very specific questions about the currencies. I remember thinking, "This is strange, why are these guys so interested in what I had to say?" It was as though, they wanted to learn everything they could about the currencies.

At this point they rolled out the red carpet, they proceeded to gave me a presentation on their programs, perks and why I should bank privately with them.

They took my information and told me, they will be in touch with me shortly and that they are looking forward to serving my banking needs.

Here is the kicker, on my way out of the bank one of them followed me to the exit and almost covertly pointed in the direction of the safety deposit boxes and whispered, "I own a few Dinars myself, see you soon."

Oh my... I could have made one up better then that!!

• Upvote 5

WHAT? 

NO WINKING?

I was thinking the same thing.  What - no trademark bank story wink, nudge or nod  :shrug:   To the authors credit the story did contain a whisper delivered in conjunction with a covertly pointed finger. 

Sooooo....  Considering the degree of technical difficulty, artistic quality, combined with overall believe-ability and originality.  I award this bank story a score of 8.5  :blink:

• Upvote 3

I know bankers who have expected and prepped their offices/regions for RV off and on for about 3 1/2 years. Of course bankers know about this. Surely not all but some do, duh. Thing is, they have no better "Intel" than do we, so it isn't a red flag when a banker starts getting his people ready for it.

I had a similar wealth-management experience in July 2011, with 2 wealth managers. But neither of them had known about the IQD. Or at least they didn't know much. I was able to give a general layout of it, and they didn't scoff or tell me it was a scam either. I'm pretty sure it is standard proceedure NOT to scoff at your clientele. That in itself means nothing other than that they're not openly rude.

It does kind of give you a little boost when a wealth manager expresses interest in getting your business. But it isn't intel, and it doesn't mean it's time to put on your going-to-the-bank outfit. It just means they're salesmen.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4

Thug, thanks for post. Seems many read the "rumor" section and then proceed to be sarcastic about what they read. Interesting scenario.  I in turn have had a couple of young people at the banks tell me they are invested in IQD. There are a lot of us out there, in every walk of life. Do I read a great deal into it, probably not, but as all of us know who have been watching this for quite a while now, things are looking very promising for a RV to happy sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1