Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Nov 26, 2014

Adam Montana

Black Friday

Good morning everyone… GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!!! Before I get into what is likely 
to be a rant of semi-epic proportions, I want to say one thing:

GOD BLESS, and may you all enjoy a wonderful holiday with your family!

Now, onto the weekly:

What a week! Between the riots in Ferguson (those idiots never wanted 
“justice”, they were going to start stuff on fire regardless of what the 
grand jury decided). The confusion on Iraqi Parliament meetings… when, where, 
for what? (It doesn’t matter - they are going to make the BIG decisions 
behind closed doors.) Immigration… what happened to that discussion? Amnesty 
is cool, right?

Haha… well then, I just covered a lot of territory in one little paragraph 
didn’t I?!?!

Here’s the deal. I know you’ve probably heard this before, but it rings more 
and more true with every passing day… we simply can NOT take the “news” at 
it’s face value. We MUST do our OWN due diligence, WE must be the ones that 
extract the TRUTH from this crazy mess, and it is up to US to take responsibility 
- not just a little responsibility - FULL responsibility - for our own 
destiny, future, and well being.

I’m going to get to the weekly Q&A in a minute, but first… BLACK FRIDAY!

(I know it’s only Wednesday! SO WHAT! :D )

If you’re not in VIP, GET IN NOW. As of right now I’m offering a 37% discount 
on any VIP membership price - 3 month, 6 month, or lifetime Platinum!

Discount code: blackfriday37

Why 37%?

That’s a good question. I don’t have an answer. VIP is extremely valuable, 
we’ve never done a 37% discount, so that’s what we’re doing this time. (Stop 
asking silly questions and jump on a great deal!!!)

This is your first step to being prepared for the future… a future that looks 
to be coming VERY soon. 

I can't stress enough the importance of being prepared for the future - I'm 
talking about tax consequences, legal troubles, and any other thing you 
can possibly think of.

The longer you've been holding dinar, the more likely you are to really "get" 
the fact that we don't know what the future holds. You understand that dates 
are pretty much meaningless to the Iraqi Dinar, and you understand that we 
just have no way of knowing exactly when ANYTHING might happen.

Chapter 7 took a long time, but when it finally hit - it hit FAST. 

We saw a heated battle between Ayad Allawi and Maliki on more than one occasion. 

We saw Allawi threaten to sue, claiming corruption was the reason 
for his loss in that political battle... but nothing happened, and Maliki retained 
the seat, and Iraq went nowhere.

The GOI was stagnant, moving nowhere under Nouri al-Maliki. 

Finally, just recently, Maliki was tossed (kicking and screaming) from his long 
standing place of power, and replaced with a new PM - Dr. Haider Al-Abadi.

Since September we've seen a flurry of action out of Iraq - Parliament has 
met and actually done things ahead of schedule in some cases, which was 
completely unheard of for the last 10 or more years! 

We're seeing some incredible progress on the HCL - more positive news on 
that is coming out of Iraq than EVER before. It's coming, and soon!

Once the HCL is complete, there is pretty much NOTHING left to hold Iraq 
back. The HCL is the key to letting Iraq take that final step towards being a 
fully functioning, well "oiled" machine. When the HCL is in place, with Abadi 
actually bridging the gap between the Sunnis and the Shiites, the CBI will 
have no reason left to delay raising the value on the Iraqi Dinar... and that, my 
friends, is when we all say "CHA-CHING"!

So, that's where we are right now in Iraq.

The question, however, is this: Where are YOU?

I know some of you who have been here the longest are fully versed, educated, 
and hopefully completely protected against anything that could possibly happen.

As I write this, the United States is 17.9 Trillion smackers in debt. I know some 
accountants who offhandedly say we might get away with "capital gains" of 
anywhere between 10 and 35% of our profits... taking the "worst case scenario" 
of 35%, ok - fine - but 35% is a LOT! That's "2 for me, 1 for Uncle Sam"... and 
we ALL know that the cut Uncle Sam takes isn't going to go towards the debt. It's 
not going to reduce the burden our children, grandchildren, and great grand-
children are inheriting from our government's foolish actions. Oh no - that money 
is going to go nowhere. It will be squandered, because the government we have 
is ran by dolts that have no grasp on reality, with their only true goal being to 
stay elected or promote someone of their choosing as their successor. Regardless 
of the drivel that spews from their lips when they are at the campaign podiums, 
99% of them never seem to follow through... yet we see them again in two or four 
more years, regurgitating the same crap.

*Sigh*

These are the people that we are entrusting to be "fair" with us. These are also 
the people that have the power to change the rules, with a stroke of a pen. 

That's not a situation I am comfortable being in...

... and that's exactly why I've gone way beyond the norm and created a complete 
plan to PROTECT myself from the mighty pens held by our dictators.

It's called “VIP” and ”OSI".

VIP is the first step… OSI is second… and after that, there is NOTHING that can 
hold you back.

Take advantage of the discount. If you’re not in VIP right now, stop waiting. 
If you’re in VIP, get your Platinum Certificate. And if you already have that - 
then show some love to someone close to you, and use this discount to help out 
someone you love.

Discount code: blackfriday37

And VIP members - if you’re new, you’ll be reading some AMAZING information in 
there… and you will more than likely want to get into OSI immediately. HANG ON 
a second - I’ll send out another email tomorrow with a discount to get in on 
that. But first, you need to get in the VIP section. See you there!

Happy Turkey Day everyone! 

Here’s the weekly Q&A:

yendor   If there IS an RV and as a VIP member, what is the procedure for cashing in ?  By that I mean will we be sent a "list" of places that will take this VIP group at  better rate than the average person on the street, or will we all gather at the river and march to that  special place where we cash-in  then go to the "party".... or just what will the procedure be ?  Thanks for explaining this. I haven't given this much thought before, but now people have been talking like it just might be coming to fruition and if that is true, I'd like to know those steps beforehand.

Completely depends on the rate and if you are OSI or just VIP. I STRONGLY encourage 

everyone in my group to do a MINIMUM of the "Name Reserve", but either way you will 

be receiving email, text, and voicemail communication from me once we are at that point.

:twothumbs:

jamesbarber  I know you don't want us to mention the amount of Dinars we have but in light of a 10 cents RV. What would you think would be a minimum Dinars someone should have to be worth it to go and get all you will be offering in investments and get an umbrella in my drink. I with ya all the way though.

To be completely blunt... at .10RV, I think anything less than 1,000,000 IQD is enough 

to justify (aka ROI) VIP, but anything more than 1MM should be in the OSI group. Think 

about it this way... .10 might not seem like a lot to an individual, but how much $$$$$$$

could our government grab if by Executive Order there was a sudden "windfall tax"?

Our VIP/OSI strategies and services actually protect us from that kind of robbery and do 

a ton more to protect us into the future. 

rendog  XXXXXXXX

Sorry bud - I couldn't answer that one in "public". Please repost it in the OSI section.

stevenbrown33  Hi Adam, do you have a Twitter? If so, what is it?

I'm not a tweeter :)

... to be continued....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

... continued! ....

countryroads  Hi Adam. Is it true that the Iraqi government is going to be shut down for the month of December? That sound's like the government of Maliki. When things started to move he would call for a vacation. So if they do shut down in December, there goes another year of waiting ( no bills will be past  till January). Please, please correct me if I am wrong. However, I do commend this government for the way they have pulled themselves together and got things done.  Go RV

See my comment above :twothumbs:

rottman3  Adam, what are your thoughts on establishing an account in a BRICS nation...Brazil. Since they are distancing themselves from the USD would it be safe to assume that they are not participating in FATCA.

That's a great question, and I commend you for keeping up with it!

IMO BRICS is at least 2-3 years out, if not 10... so at this time I'm keeping

my focus on Iraq and a few other opportunities.

geographer Hi Adam and everyone.   I don't have a question I just wanted to wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving.

Amen my friend! 

drj   Hi Adam,    I just signed-up for VIP and I am very impressed with the amount of work that you have put into it!  I am incorporated for my business and I do have a great tax attorney but I need to review in detail all of the other great information that you have shared in VIP.  Very impressive!
Dr. J

Welcome to VIP!

Tell your tax attorney to sign up for VIP as well - it's likely a business writeoff and they will benefit in many ways.

countryroads  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL .

A SPECIAL  THANKSGIVING WISH TO ALL WHO WORK HARD

TO GET THE LATEST DINAR NEWS TO US.

COUNTRYROADS

GOBBLE GOBBLE BRUTHA!

rsl1512  Hi Adam Thank you For "guiding us through all of the insanity". Since our real  taxed dollars went into this investment would it be smart to hold onto the dinar to hedge our bet that the dollar is going to slide furtjher down toward the worthless end of the currency line with the debt and wreckless spending this administration  is doing. or should we jump at the 10 cents and roll   PS a rant is ok right about now,I know you don't give advise, I'm just looking for your opinion thru that cloudy crystal ball, mine is smashed

That's a smart question my friend... I won't answer it right now, but I will pass along pro advice 

after the RV.

• Upvote 6

Thanks Adam ,

And Happy Thanksgiving to all DV friends.

Now , for a quick Thanksgiving joke.

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.
Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said,
"I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior,
The bird spoke-up, very softly, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

• Upvote 9

to be coming VERY soon.

.....It's coming, and soon![/i][/b]

I really appreciate the enthusiasm Adam but contain yourself please, after all this is a family site ya got here...and using the "S" word twice in one chat just ain't like you!!! Lol ;o)

Seriously folks...I think this ride is just about over...and Sandfly Adam and Mods for keepin' it real!!!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

... continued again...

labdog  rendog, on 23 Nov 2014 - 8:23 PM, said:
I'm VIP; I ...

Hey labdog! Your question is easy to answer but I'm not going to do it out here. 

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com or post it in the OSI section and we 

will discuss it there!

RodandStaff  I have one question....Pumpkin or Pecan???     I hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!!!      I'm Thankful for the group of Mod's and Adam they all do so much....Sandfly Y'all!!!   

My mind is about to explode... is there such a thing as Pumpkin Pecan Pie?!?!!

labdog  1 Umbrella Drink At A time.

LMAO

Jaygo  We barely beat the Vikings and the Patriots are looking good... Can we pull it out?????

I have a different take on that, and I hope McCarthy is with me... The Pack could have handed 

Minnesota a SERIOUS whoopin, but in doing so we would have shown all our plays to the 

other Superbowl contenders.

So... wasn't it better to take a win, albeit "marginal", but at the same time keep our plays close 

to our chest?

I think it was better that way. 

The Pack isn't a 16-0 team like the Patriots were a few years ago, but we have some potential.

And it's not smart to corrupt that potential by tipping our hand to the rest of the league... it was 

better to play a little conservative, get the win, but save some tricks for later.

Anyway... I'm mostly upset because the Packers aren't playing on Turkey Day. We plan 

EVERYTHING around that... and now those stupid 49er fans get to do that. I'm angry. :(

Hellifiknow   Because i have heard here...hcl=rv. And i havent been to the bank yet i'm sayin no hcl yet

What you say adam? ANY good news on hcl ? Could they go back to using only dinar " in house " without rv ?

Thanks adam n friends your patience and all you do

No HCL yet, but I believe it's going to happen any day now. BOOM! HCL, WITCHES! ;)

fred5688  Adam;  Do you think we are close to the end of this? It would be a nice Christmas gift.  You have a nice Thanksgiving . Thanks for all you do

Merry Christmas to you too friend!

new york kevin    Whasup O G. So with the recent article I saw on DV stating the GOI is going to start levying tariffs on imported goods I gotta ask you where is this matter on your crystal ball dinar radar? Is this actually closer to being done than ever before or merely a reprinting of an older article on the matter. It was de laid under Maliki for some reason last I recall. I feel great if it is close to being implemented cuz it means an increase in the value of the IQD as I see it. How else could the GOI manage the insuing inflation and population unrest if their domestic currency does not have a comparative increase in purchasing power?

Maliki is gone, RV is coming. There is no doubt in my mind. :twothumbs:

robert c  Adam   On the 11-12-14 weekly report you said to 1 of the questions that you thought the HCL would happen by the end of the month. Do you still believe this will happen?  I know you can not see into the future but it sure sounded like you were excited enough about it to make that statement.

I can't stake my reputation on it, but I will say this - it's a MAJOR possibility.

Hi Adam
On 11-12-14 during the question and answer part of the chat you were asked if the HCL would happen by the end of the month with all the talk about it lately and you answered that you thought it was a good possibly do you still feel this way

It's moving! I don't have any concrete evidence that it will happen tomorrow

or tonight or yesterday, but look at how Chapter 7 unfolded. When that was 

done, it took EVERYONE by surprise.

To be real, let's look at the big picture. Here is the no B.S. honest to God 

Truth: this could drag on for years. Don't bet your rent or mortgage money 

on Iraq.

But the other side of the coin is that we are in a situation that has so much 

potential I'm literally bursting at the seams trying to find the words to explain 

how excited I am.

I know... that's kind of a mixed message... I'm sorry.

Only one of us was ever created perfect. What can I do? :shrug:

yaker  Hi Adam, Do you think the big drop in oil prices will affect the RV and if so how? Thanks to you and all your staff for all that you do. Have a great Thanksgiving and we will see you at the other end.

Hey yaker! That's an extremely complex question - I have a dozen angles that 

I could go after, but for the sake of brevity... I say "No". 

Here's why:

Oil is an extremely manipulated market. Iraq doesn't have a huge hand in that 

game right now, but they USED TO and in the future they WILL AGAIN. Therefore, 

regardless of the current price of oil... Iraq and all the major Oil Players in the world 

will be profiting from the future prices of oil, and that's where the CBI is focused.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 6

A few mins ago it was 285 viewers...Now up to 700...Wow

I guess the following statement alone had a certain kind of  impact:

to be coming VERY soon. 
End Quote

Let's hope....Happy Thanksgiving ( esp. to you Sandfly) Everybody....

Quick update: 971 viewers as of now

And.....1,121
Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Thanks again Adam for this update and I would like to say "Happy Thanksgiving Day" to all involved in DV and to all who are on the sidelines. To all of you away from your family this time of year, just remember you can always come in here to feel welcome and loved. (unless you are on the wrong side of the mods----lol)        Everyone have a safe and happy holiday.     :)

• Upvote 1