Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"This Country Values Property Over People": Ferguson Activist Speaks Out as Protests Spread

umbertino

This is a sad and tragic situation and we should all be extremely prayerful about it as with all other terrible things going on in our world...

It seems that the real problem here is the fact that people use racism when it is conveinent for them more times than not. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that this young man or anyone should be losing thier lives in this manner but, when you take a good look at the whole picture instead of going along with what the media says or this person states or the way people want to twist it for thier own personal gain then you have a chance at understanding what is really going on.

If this had been a white guy killed by a black officer would this be happening? Probably not. If this had been a black guy killed by a black officer would this be happening? probably not... Or a white cop killing a white guy etc.? Probably not... I am not saying that racism doesn't exist because I have seen it and experienced it personally but, where did racism even come from? It was created for the purpose of seperation, confusion and hatred by those in power. Same with the monetary/banking system and religion. It is all about power and control! And for those weak minded enough to be willingly involved in it (and I mean anyone of any race) then this is what results over and over again.

It makes no sense that people would go out and burn down and loot thier own town... places that they shop, locally owned businesses (many of them by black people) and shoot up the neighborhood that they live in! What sense does it make? How is that retaliating directly against the police or the courts who you are supposedly so disgusted with and place blame on? The police station is still standing... The courthouse is still standing... but, your own neighborhood has been pillaged and burnt! For what? Is it going to bring this young man back? NO! Does it honor him in any way? I can't think of one. Does it create a solution? NO, it only creates and breeds more hatred and pain.

These people need prayer. They need to turn toward our Heavenly Father and ask for help. They need to surrender themselves because first and foremost they are under the oppression of sin nature and doing the deeds of thier father, satan. These people (all those involved in these activities) are not doing the horrible things they are doing because a kid got killed by a cop. They are using this kid's death as a "reason" to do the things they are doing plain and simple... and it is allowed to happen because that is what those in real power want... and they couldn't care less about how many of us (average citizens) kill one another off.

If "black lives are valuable too" (this was on a protester's sign), then why are MOSTLY black people killing black people and saying and doing NOTHING about it but, when a white cop happens to kill a black man there is a crazy uprising like this going on? What about all the little babies and innocent people who are murdered in drive by shootings? What about all of the babies murdered via abortion in this country? The statisticts show that both of these types of killings are also dominated by blacks and yet they don't seem to have a problem with those or commiting genicide. They can kill one another as much as they want to and it's okay! I am absolutely calling a bunch of BS when people make claims and use tragic situations like this one to further spread the hatered that was planted long ago.

Murder is murder and if you hate your brother in your heart you are a murderer in YHWH's eyes. We need to pray for love and forgiveness... and remember to be thankful for our Heavenly Father's grace because that is what gets us through times like this.

• Upvote 3

Okay Umbertino, we get the message, now its time to move away from the negative and bring some positive reports of this community, some members there, of the community are holding strong to their value of peace.  I read that some in the community were holding vigils for the safety/peace of their community.  Wanting all the riff raff to leave they're town so peace can dwell. NO REPORTING on this. 

Don't join in the divide of this town, like some of these leaders, leaders that hide behind the verbiage in twisting the message of peace,  we should send prayers and calming peaceful vibes to the people there.  Help them rid the evil that lurks in their city.