Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Obama Gives Utterly Infuriating Response to Ferguson Decision

Bumper64

Obama just gave his response to the grand jury saying Wilson has violated no law. His response was infuriating, typical, and race baiting just like usual. At one point, he even said he wants to “seize the moment” to push his racial agenda.

Barack Obama is the Divider in Chief. His goal is to divide Americans to keep some demographics strong for the Democrat party for political gain. It’s a typical liberal strategy and it’s sickening.

Here’s the video:

1. Refused to Say Wilson’s Name.

Perhaps the first sign it was going to be a racially dividing speech was the first few sentences when he refused to mention Officer Wilson by name. Instead, he referred to it as the ruling regarding the death of Michael Brown.

2. Brought Up the “Rule of Law.”

Really? Really, you total fraud?

3. Used Dramatic Language to Describe Protesters.

He said, “There are Americans who agree with it and there are Americans who are deeply disappointed, even angry.” Note the different tone he uses describing both groups. It’s obvious that Obama is against Wilson.

4. Said He “Joins” Michael Brown’s Family.

Obama literally said, “I Join Michael Brown’s Family.” This was completely unnecessary and wrong. Instead of simply calling for peace, he wants to make it clear which side he’s on. This is NOT a federal issue, but of course, he couldn’t care less.

5. Lectured Law Enforcement.

He told police to “show care and restraint” when dealing with rioters. Meanwhile, cop cars are being destroyed. There shouldn’t be “care” shown to those who violate our laws. The sword of justice should be used.

6. Referred to “Legitimate Issues” of Protesters.

This is sickening. He literally said that the protesters have “legitimate issues.” This is a blatant lie. He knows Wilson did no wrong, but he couldn’t care less. This is purely about politics.

7. Nationalized the Local Issue.

Obama said that this reveals the “broader challenges we still face as a nation” of “racial discrimination.” Once again, the fraudulent president lies.

This had NOTHING to do with racism. Michael Brown was a violent thug who tried to beat up the wrong cop. Get over it.

8. He’s Giving Eric Holder a Larger Role.

He said Eric Holder will have a role in fixing police around the country. Right. Eric Holder is just looking to politicize things just like usual. All these corrupt politicians care about is power. That’s it.

9. Claims Discrimination Is a Huge Problem.

Unless this is related to Michael Brown, why bring this up? To cause racial conflict and division. To politicize the riots. It’s pathetic. He knows what he’s doing.

Barack Obama is a corrupt fraud. His only goal is more power for his leftist agenda, and racial conflict is just one tool he uses. I’m ashamed of this president.

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-responds-ferguson/

• Upvote 10

I just wonder how long it's going to take before the Sheriff's of the nation rise up.

Well Bumper we have 2 more years of this and there's nothing we can do about it. I just hope the next man or woman in office can fix all his mistakes in one term.

I am looking for someone to bring in handcuffs prior to o's term ending.

• Upvote 4

I see something's up in O's office people are dropping like fly's in the spiders web. I interpret this as something's going on and no one wants any part of it or get anything on them.

I'd say you are absolutely correct, first he got rid of the majority of our top military brass, now his own people are bailing on him, our self proclaimed emperor is up to something. 

• Upvote 1

The attitude of not being able to do anything about Obama that is expressed on this thread is false and the reason America is sliding into the abyss. 

The virus knows how to cower the GOP with `just a few words and We The People are too lazy and are afraid that we might jeopardize what life style we still have 

Every thing that the virus party and Obama has done have been against the law and the American peoples wishes.

America has consistently refused to stand up and hold them accountable depending on the neutered GOP to make things right instead.

In 2016 the Virus and Obama will dismiss term limits and claim that the majority of Americans want Obama to stay on as president.

If We The People Do Not Find Our Backbone We Will Find Ourselves Down On One Knee Bowing To Our New King

THE CHOICE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE

Remember evil flourishes when good people do nothing 

So far good people have done nothing but try and wait evil out ( IT’S NOT WORKING)

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise    

• Upvote 1

Sentinel, your absolutely correct, if we the people do not take a stance, with our representatives, local and state... we will be down on one knee for this administration.  I can tell you this I do not bow down on my knees to no one but my GOD. And for the longest I've been on my knees asking my God to have mercy on His people and to feed us the fire of His love to help make changes to this nation. 

• Upvote 1

All Hail to the UTTERLY INFURIATING EMPORER in CHIEF of the collapsing USA. The Republicans have the [sic] control now.

This is their litmus test. Will they care more about their political survival [ because they don't want to be perceived a racists ], or go after this WRECKING BALL and deliberate destroyer of the nation ?

• Upvote 1