Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Compensation For Any Lost or STOLEN Currency by Order of CBI Law Article 34

ewingm

Many of you have wondered how the CBI will get around having to redeem currency held by ISIS if the big RV comes.  Well the answer for you is found in CBI law, Article 34, Number 3.  If currency has been lost, or stolen, the CBI does NOT have to redeem it.  Period.  That brings us to you. The same law says the dinar is to be circulated ONLY in iraq.  What's to prevent them claiming your overseas dinar was stolen from iraq by unscrupulous currency dealers, and therefore null and void.  Please don't bring up Presidential Order 13303 as your answer.  That Order had NOTHING to do with private overseas ownership of dinar.  It applied to business transctions with iraq.  That's an old and de-bunked guru trick..

• Upvote 1

And you continue to humor us.  :confused2:  Well you have failed to convince me again.  You try as you might but Ewingm, what we believe and the outcome of this investment we will be satisfied with the results.   Have you presented this to your imaginary family. Give up and step away from the site for a bit and get a good night sleep.  I think your head is spinning, coming up with all kinds of tactics to try and convince us.  If it makes you feel better I'm one that won't be affected, whichever way this will go.  I've done my due diligence. 

• Upvote 3

And you continue to humor us.  :confused2:  Well you have failed to convince me again.  You try as you might but Ewingm, what we believe and the outcome of this investment we will be satisfied with the results.   Have you presented this to your imaginary family. Give up and step away from the site for a bit and get a good night sleep.  I think your head is spinning, coming up with all kinds of tactics to try and convince us.  If it makes you feel better I'm one that won't be affected, whichever way this will go.  I've done my due diligence. 

Patty :)

Agree with you 100%.. I think Ewing has too much time in his hands and also if he claims, he doesn't have dinar and still hanging around dinarland.. I wonder what his motive is.  One will not spend time on things that will not benefit him.  Either he likes to stir up pot because he is unhappy, lonely, angry person or this is his paid job to convince us otherwise.    

• Upvote 3

Wow.  I had no idea this topic would stir up such vitriolic response.  I did make a mistake in Presidential Order number.  It is 1330not 13301 as I posted.  My keystroke error, I apologize.  But the intent of the 13303 Order is for all to read.  It has nothing to do with private ownership of  dinar.  It deals with the security of the Development Fund and oil companies that may be owned by non-iraqi entities.  As for Article 34, it obviously pertains to removing ISIS confiscated funds from CBI liability.  I did not realize the discussion of CBI law ramifications carried the threat of permanent censureship from this forum.   

• Upvote 2

Reminds me of the old saying " My mind is made up. Don't confuse me with facts"
  • Downvote 3

I will presume that the disagreement by forum members on my post lies not with PO 13303, but with CBI Article 34.  My premise comes from a comment by the Deputy Govenor of the CBI in 2004, who said "it was illegal to sell dinars outside its borders."  Apparently he made this comment because they were losing currency faster then they could print it.  His comment has been repeatedly quoted down through the years as proof to the "grey area" of overseas dinar ownership.  This is not false information I'm presenting, you can google the comment for yourself.  He made it.  Now whether it cares any legal weight was to be the topic of this discussion, but somehow it triggered a lot of negativity to the post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Ewingm ! Let's presume that your premise was right based upon what the Deputy Govenor of the CBI stated in 2004. Well first of all the game has changed since then and most of the old players are gone, with the recent change of a whole knew regime, I for one believe that we are in a whole knew game of speculation once again. As far as PO 13303 i believe that was a green light to sustain the CBI by all means possible thus causing and allowing stability of the country. If it was illegal for the CBI to sell dinars outside of it's border then I propose to you that pertained only to the CBI and not the money changers, there is always a loop holes around everything.  

• Upvote 1

Ewingm you are now twisting things so far it's obvious

Come on

Are you trying to get fired?

I suppose if I lose my money the federal reserve will replace it for me

Hey treasury dept. someone stole my money so I'll be needing it replaced

Ewingm if your not taking meds , you should be

• Upvote 2

I have found another source, Mr. Issa , who most of you know through dealings with Warka bank, who wrote a letter back to a US dinar holder in 2009, concerning the legality of holding currency outside of iraq.  Mr. Issa said that it was illegal to transport or transfer dinar outside of iraq, but laws in foreign countries (US), permit you to purchase the IQD.  In other words, if the dinar gets to the US, you can legally purchase and hold them.  BUT, that is not the issue here.  The issue is whether the CBI will consider overseas dinar as "illegally transfered" from iraq, and therefore null and void if a currency reform takes place.  That, for me, is a point of concern for my family members who hold substantial amounts of dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice of you to think of your family members. But as with all things...everyone has a choice to make. Be they educated about it or not, if they choose to speculate with currency, then so be it.  You, yourself, have the free will to either speculate or not. But you DO NOT have the right to tell anyone else what they did or may do, is wrong.  If they ask for your advice as to your thoughts and information you may have on something, then by all means, please enlighten them to the best of your ability. But, myself, as well as many others here have done our due diligence and don't believe everything we hear from the "kool-aid" drinkers nor the "lopsters".  We, my family, purchased our dinars over 10 years ago while in Iraq. The money has been spent and now we see it through.  It's not your money to worry about.  It's one thing for you to present the "evidence" as you see it. Quite another to try to insist that others take that evidence and come to the same conclusion as yourself.  

• Upvote 3