Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent Prayer Request

divemaster5734

My ex-wifes step mom.. yeah, sounds like a remote connection, but have stayed friends with her over the 18 years since, is in the hospital, and not expected to make it through the night.

Jeanne is a conservative, has been involved in politics, and was just the nicest firecracker you ever met.

She's 81. born into privilege, she saw right through the bs right wing establishment fake christian values, and left home early.

Travel;ed the world as a model in the 50's and 60's, met kings and queens, and never changed.

Don't know what happened, but guess they're just making her as comfortable as possible.

Not expecting any miracles, but she was the only grandma my sons ever really knew.

Thanks

• Upvote 4

She is remarkable in that she lived every inch of her life to the proverbial "fullest."  I wish I had known her.  Sounds like all of you who have been part of her life gained by it.  I will say a special prayer for this special woman. Thank you for telling us about her. 

• Upvote 1

We're praying for Jeanne ... Peace, Joy, and restoration .. that the Lord allow her to live every day He prepared for her, without one moment cut short. Peace to you and your family - DiveMaster, and to Jeanne's family ... Many Blessings, RON  :angel: 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2

Update:

She passed last night.

Everyone was sure she would be the one to break 100, and probably outlive some of us.

She was her lovable ornery self in the morning,ruptured something in the evening, and was gone in 2 hours.

She had quite the life, carried The Good News around the world.

And was surrounded by loved ones at the end.

It only sucks for us that are left, she's probably dancing a jig with an angel now.

Thanks for your support.

• Upvote 2

Dive: May the one true and real God we serve comfort all family members as they collectively and individually gather for Ma's transition from this world (if that is God's plan) and into heaven, the ultimate goal for Christians. As a seed to sow, know that if there is any discomfort, pain or loss of faculties that would prevent Jeanne from enjoying life on earth on her terms, that it will all be fine and renewed in heaven. If she can see you all from heaven she would come back if she could its just that heaven is so cool it will make her happier to wait up there for the rest of you. In Jesus's name I pray.  Heaven is Real; check out the book by the same name. 

Dive -- so sorry for your loss - It is true - the pain of the loss for those left behind is tough to deal with!! -  I know -- as most of us do -- first hand how bad it can hurt and for how long  --   The very best way to deal with the loss is to dwell on the richness she brought to your life and your children --  The joy - laughter - wisdom - all that is part of her legacy  you were also a part of -- The memories are precious and can ease the pain -  Give more thought to what you HAD with her  and HAVE because of her instead of what you think you wont have  or don't have --   I hope that makes sense to you :)  Prayers for your comfort during this difficult time -- Thank you for sharing a sensitive personal part of your life with us --