Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - Nov 19, 2014

Adam Montana

:bravo:  Now that was funny. Did he say squeaky curds or Kurds.  :eyebrows:

The squeaky kurd gets the HCL money!!!! :lol:

That's why I love this site...I'm surrounded by a bunch of very quick witted,humorous, intelligent folks...it makes life a whole lot more "interesting"!!!  :lmao: 

• Upvote 3

:)Nice post Adam. On the issue of how much it  will RV for, I have no idea of the exact amount but I just can't in my opinion see it being worth much if it RV's below 50 or 75 cents. It would make it look like everyone has been taken for a very long ride. They have the wealth to RV at a decent rate and to bring it out at a low rate would not set well with a lot of people who invested and then waited all these years to receive penny's on the dollar. Just my opinion and mine alone. We all have an opinion of the rate and no one knows any more than the rest of us.

Just GIT-R-DONE  :D

• Upvote 2

Ain't you just one bundle of sunshine!!! Have you not noticed that they have given up riding the turtle and swapped it out for a fast racing camel...and given the circumstances things are finally lookin' up!!! Just sayin!!!

Not picking sides in this little debate, but  reelemfast has every right to his opinion,,,,, especially when things were "looking up" in the past and nothing came close to looking like a revalue.  After so many of these episodes we all become a bit skeptical after a while.  All he was saying is not to do anything foolish like telling your boss to bug off.... and it COULD be a while longer than some people have been saying. We hope not !!!

That's all he was saying.

• Upvote 1

Not picking sides in this little debate, but  reelemfast has every right to his opinion,,,,, especially when things were "looking up" in the past and nothing came close to looking like a revalue.  After so many of these episodes we all become a bit skeptical after a while.  All he was saying is not to do anything foolish like telling your boss to bug off.... and it COULD be a while longer than some people have been saying. We hope not !!!

That's all he was saying.

Yendor...believe me I know what it's like to wait...and have seen many deadlines come and go over the years. But let's keep in mind the checkpoints that Adam has stated all along for years...and you can't deny we are closer than we have ever been. Now where I'm not going to get dragged into a useless argument is by someone that makes a blanket statement like "it's still going to take years"!!! They don't know that and quite frankly I choose to view the glass as half full instead of half empty. Everyone is entitled to their opinion obviously...I just don't have to accept someone's else's negativity and baggage when they try to dump it on me...that's all I'm sayin'!!!! Not to mention the fact that Adam is gettin' mighty optimistic about this speculation if you haven't noticed...so if that bothers anybody they can always go start their own site...it's a free country! ;o)

• Upvote 3

Adam, I am a little bit confused, if after the exchange, the IQDs in the States are going to be handled by the Fed Reserve, as per contract with Iraq/oil, why would we be worry if circulated IQDs bought at the 5th/3rd Bank would be refused by Iraq; then would it be possible to hold 5th/3rd Bank responsible for having sold trashed currency?  That will be opening a can of warms.....

Please answer, as I am very concerned bought a lot of IQDs from 5th/3rd, without knowing they were circulated and in bad shape until they were in my hands.

Thank you so much!

Just imagine in 5 months time this jouney will be over :cigar: 

And if it isn't?  Then we will wait another 5 months.... then another 5 months .... and another and another  then one day it WILL  !!!!!!!  I am in this thing 'til the end,,,, whenever that might be....... But 5 months from now sounds good though.

P.S.  Do you realize that 5 months from now is April...... TAX TIME !!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving Florida to move back home in mid-Missouri on the 1st of December.  My granddaughter is flying in to drive back with me because my daughters would not let me drive it alone. They are getting more and more intrusive in my life now that I am a wee bit older (78).  But I allow it because they mean well. haha I say this, knowing I have no choice in the matter. They would flay me alive themselves before they would turn me loose on a long car trip alone. :::sigh::: 

That all said, I hope the RV hits the day after I get there. My daughters are in collusion, and they have rented a house for me, paid my deposit and first month's rent and all my fees to turn on electricity, water, trash and sewer costs, gas, internet, etc. They plan to get my furniture from storage and put it in my house before I get there. All I'll have to do is to put my clothes in the closet, and set up my computer, which another of my granddaughters actually plans to do for me. And they said they were going to go to the store and get some basics for the pantry and fridge. Makes me wonder why I moved away in the first place. lol

So even if the dinar never RV's, I have a wonderful family, and I am thrilled that they are doing all of this for me. They are incredibly special, that's for sure!!  But they humor me on the dinar, although I couldn't convince them to buy a single one.  But they are so wonderful otherwise that, when it RV's, I'll humor them. lol  Boy, are they in for a huge surprise!!!

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 6

Even after FIVE YEARS IN....Just makes me wonder and yes nervous !!

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/08/29/7-questions-for-dinar-speculators/

ANYONE !!!! Give me a website I can go too that says dinar will rise that ISN'T connected to Adam or any other "dinar" site....like fox news,,,CNN,,,BBC,,,IMF,,,ABC,,,CBS,,,NBC,,,something I can look at and read that says dinar will rise in value !!!!!

ANYONE !!!! Give me a website I can go too that says dinar will rise that ISN'T connected to Adam or any other "dinar" site....like fox news,,,CNN,,,BBC,,,IMF,,,ABC,,,CBS,,,NBC,,,something I can look at and read that says dinar will rise in value !!!!!

Seriously?? Good luck with that!!

You might want to give some thought to the fact that there are probably far less than 1% of the world population that has even heard of a dinar, much less its value. Add to that this speculation/investment is NOT encouraged (or even acknowledged) by what many would consider someone in a position of power or authority (and discouraged for any number of reasons, seemingly valid or otherwise)...and then simple economics of supporting a website...if you don't sell advertising or membership you don't have a website...advertisers do not spend money where there is no market.  :twocents:

• Upvote 1