Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: BINGO - SMASH THE MIKE TO THE STAGE - WE DONE !!! Article "Breaking News Oil Minister: Oil Revenues To Be Distributed Among All Iraqis"!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie Smashes The Mic And Prances Off ...

KTFA:

Bigsadie :HELLO EVERYONE! They say "Silence is Golden"...(whoever they are)
IS THIS TRUE FRANK???? We miss you!! Hope you are staying warm in that snow!

Frank26:  If I told You the truth ........... Would You have confidence in ........ Us?

Yes? Good then I can tell You I have been waiting for five days for some meetings to all come to an end.

It appears they are TELLING You many things NOW..... On these meetings that is and ......... On what my TEAMS have also been studying for three weeks...... ONLY!

It is called the ............. HCL.

Let's see what we share tonight. Then on tomorrow's CC.

Then my silence for another calculated five days.

Hmmm........ Frank26 in concentrated form.

Also ...... What we do is not measured ...... Just accepted or criticized ..........I am exhausted ....... LOL.

I fear I have pushed my limits ............ My apologies.

C U on Your CC ......... Aloha Spirit    KTFA,  Frank

walkongstick :

Breaking News Oil Minister: Oil revenues to be distributed among all Iraqis

Published: 2014/11/15 16:22 •

Baghdad (Forat) –The Minister of Oil, Adil Abdul Mahdi, said that Iraq's oil revenues will be distributed among all Iraqis without discrimination according to the constitution. /End/

http://en.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13123

Frank26:   BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE ON MY BLUE COUCH FOR DAYS ....... WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING SOME MORE SILENTLY FOR THEM TO CONFESS THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BINGO ....... SMASH THE MIKE TO THE STAGE .......... WE DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE IF I SOUND LIKE A FOG HORN TONIGHT OR ECHOY ........ I' M NOW READY TO TALK !!!!!!!!

BYE  .KTFA, FRANK!!!

aggiedad77:  BREAKING NEWS INDEED......this...sniff sniff sniff....is smelling more and more like the HCL ought to smell

Can you say the missing component....after all these years

Now the question is how much are the citizens going to paid and how soon does this happen

Where does this new revelation leave the overall HCL process

Things to go "hmmmmmmm" and ponder       Aloha    Randy

aggiedad77 » November 17th, 2014, 2:58 pm 

There are STARS in the news out of Iraq today it would seem

The people of Iraq are going to be paid from oil revenues....unheard of

The budget for 2015 could be approved quickly.....unheard of

The Kurds appear to be happy.....unheard of

The Iraqi Government is working together as a unified body......unheard of

Keep watch for other interesting news as this day continues to progress

Aloha     Randy

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

what are you trying to say?????????  

This Should Probably Clear Things Up ! ;)

Here's Frankie's Story About Pig Hunting Half Naked And Covered In Mud ! ;blink:

:D     :D     :D

bravesfan wrote on November 18th, 2014, 10:04 am:

Frankie 

last nights CC

steve-o-thumbs1.jpg

Thank you!!!!! Hope you & Tink are feeling better today.

Frank26 » November 18th, 2014, 12:25 pm 

Yes ........ TY Kindly. Each day is a slow improvement.

Kinda like the MR....... heeheehee.gif 

Less pain in throat when I talk ....... Have now lost 14 pounds in 10 days thus far. Weak. Seek protein. But I have not lost the desire to LIVE! LOL .......... If I was in Hawaii my friends would take me on a Wild Bore Hunt in the mountain's Rainforest on the east side. It cures almost anything LOL because Your senses are heightened to a supreme state. Live or die or be manned. There are also the steps to guard. You see.......... They live close to the edge of cliffs where You have to think about each step. The view is breathtaking/electrifying but the slip on the wet lava rocks covered in slippery fern and moss are deadly. We NEVER hunt with guns. Locals use knifes .... Sharp sticks or as I do ...... Bow and Arrows. Wear little clothing because ........ Pigs can smell us good! Cover bodies with brown clay and a green paste we make from chewing raw nuts and small leaves. It sticks to our skin.......... Then we disappear and move very slowly ...... Like a cameleon in units of three with three in each. Two flanked rt and lt with us in the middle sitting back 10 feet to form the bulls head. If cornered they will lower their heads and charge You to kill You. The adult male has powerful tusk that will rip You apart in seconds as he stabs and twist his head like an alligator. LOL ........ Yup ........ That's the Hawaiian way to get rid of a cold. They laugh at me when I tell them .......... Cuz! this nutz .... Lets go get one frozen pork tv dinner instead !!! You know ................ When I look in their eyes I see the seriousness of their survival. They so look like .......... Me. My ancestors are in their Polynesian Blood. In the last 35 Years they have taught me how to survive in Paradise Found. I ......... Am ready. 

KTFA FAMILY ........... Yesterday's CC was about the CITIZENS. The GOI is about the same thing. So is the CBI. So is NATO. So are The Banks of Iraq....... So is DADDY !!!

Nothing else really matters right now IOO and ......... That is GOOD.

C U on Your CC tonight ........... That's Gooder....... laughing.gif 

KTFA,

Frank..... I hope not to bore You tonight for that would be wild ............ lmao.gif 

• Upvote 1

Here's Tonight's Frankie Conference Call Notes  

No Pigs Were Harmed In The Posting Of These Notes

Unfortunately No Gurus Were Also Harmed ! :o

:D      :D      :D

Notes by BulldogFord65:

IQD update

• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying

• The majority of CH7 has been removed but they are not totally free of it, there are some clauses that still apply through the UNSC;

Iraq has taken action with the freedoms they have, working to qualify for Art 8;

O disrupted the plan by keeping a campaign promise to withdraw troops, and after the withdrawal, M wreaked havoc with the GOI, security, Dr S and the CBI

• In Frank’s opinion, the last part, part 4, of the HCL is being done; the last part is for the citizens, and Frank read an article headline regarding the banks, it’s for the citizens

• Frank read another headline stating for the first time, the UN said that they see Iraq’s government concrete and with reforms, in Frank’s opinion this means there is a rate, that CH7 can be released and Iraq can qualify for Art8;

Frank and his teams no longer focus on the HCL because they believe it’s done, they now focus on the citizens

• Baghdad and Kurdistan are happy and in agreement, the GOI and the CBI are happy and in agreement

• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast

Frank's parting comment: the GOI the CBI and the ISX have found a new fire -- let's see what they say

"• The majority of CH7 has been removed but they are not totally free of it, there are some clauses that still apply through the UNSC"

UNSC ---- UNIVERSITY SOUTH CAROLINA

True Dat - But In This Case It's The 'United Nations Security Council' ! ;)

B)       B)       B)

"• The majority of CH7 has been removed but they are not totally free of it, there are some clauses that still apply through the UNSC"

True Dat - But In This Case It's The 'United Nations Security Council' ! ;)

B)       B)       B)

Yeah DT - but I'm betting the Security Council couldn't even make a first down against UNSC's defense....