Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News Oil Minister: Oil Revenues To Be Distributed Among All Iraqis !

DinarThug

Thanks Thug!!  I think I will be stopping by the bank today, and start dusting off my dinars.  Want to make sure, that they are nice and clean, when they go through the Delarue machine.  Don't want any mistakes!!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

Great news. But I cant get the link to work... GO RV!!!~~~

Click On The Link On The Word 'Politics' And Then Scroll To The Bottom Of The Page ! ;)

POLITICS

Oil Minister: Oil revenues to be distributed among all Iraqis equally

November 15, 2014 by Ahmed Hussein

oil-minister-oil-revenues-to-be-distribu

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Minister of Oil, Adil Abdul Mahdi, said that Iraq’s oil revenues will be distributed among all Iraqis without discrimination according to the constitution. /End/

B)    B)   B)

If they walk this one back I'm gonna thump someone, THUGS. LOL

LGD, you get em high and I'll hit em low if it comes to that. Great news like this is hard to believe a little. Just an honest seasoned Dinarian speaking here. Here's to praying it goes thru anytime between now and the approval of the 2015 budget. Ramp up the smack down and eviction of ISIS folks.

• Upvote 2

I hate to be a party pooper. but it doesn't say WHEN. We all know how they will and can delay things.it is good that they are stating it. but I'll believe it when they have cash in hand. 

From what I understand this will be distributed through the Ki card. They have started distributing the Ki cards in one province. They are doing this by Province. 

This is a good start.

Thanks Thug U da man Clown

good news

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 3

Publicly announcing to all Iraqis  that it will be distributed is one thing........planning to distribute it "soon"  is another.

I'm thinking if they made this announcement public.......they better be ready to act on it.

Otherwise they can "plan" on doing something for years without acting on it.

I hope they take option "A"  and announce it publicly!

Show Me Da Money!!!!

• Upvote 3