Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Ladies From KTFA: "We Should Not Be Waiting Too Much Longer" 11/16/2014

My Ladies From KTFA: "We Should Not Be Waiting Too Much Longer" 11/16/2014

(Note: My Ladies Comments are in caps and Italics)

MY LADIES » November 16th, 2014, 12:46 pm 

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE. I WANT TO TAKE A MINUTE AND DISCUSS A FEW THINGS THAT KEEP GETTING OVERLOOKED.

EVERYDAY I GET PM’S AND EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGES ASKING WHAT IS THE HOLD UP? IS IT THIS OR THAT OR WHAT’S GOING ON. SO HERE IS MY OPINION AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY OPINION THROUGH THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

THERE IS NO HOLD UP!!! I DO NOT THINK ANYONE ENTITY IS HOLDING THIS UP! I DO NOT THINK ANY POLITICAL GROUP OR ANY EVIL FORCES ARE HOLDING ANYTHING UP.

NOW THAT IS JUST MY OPINION BUT LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT WHY I AM FORMING THAT OPINION.

IN THE PAST 8 YEARS IRAQ WAS A COUNTRY THAT WAS BEING RUN BY THUGS AND DRIPPING IN CORRUPTION.

IT WAS UNDER SO MANY SANCTIONS AND THE GOVERNMENT WAS A GROUP OF WELL TRAINED ORANGUTANS HAND PICKED BY ONE CORRUPT GORILLA.

THE MILITARY WAS THE SECURITY FORCE FOR THE CORRUPTION AND ANYONE THAT OPPOSED THE KANGAROO COURT WAS THROWN IN JAIL.

BUT WE DIDN’T REALLY NOTICE HOW BAD THINGS WERE BECAUSE WE COULD NOT SEE THE FOREST FOR THE TREES. SO WE SAT WEEK AFTER WEEK AND MONTH AFTER MONTH FOR YEAR AFTER YEAR AND WAITED ON THE ELUSIVE “RV” TO HAPPEN.

ALWAYS FINDING SOME NEW GOAL LINE OR EXCUSE WHY IT DID NOT HAPPEN. HUMMMM WEREN’T WE SILLY?

NOW HERE WE ARE AGAIN, BUT WHAT IS DIFFERENT NOW? WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH THIS GOVERNMENT?

WELL LET’S SEE….ONLY EVERYTHING! THIS IS NOT OUR OPINION THIS A FACT!

THERE IS A UNIFIED GOVERNMENTAL BODY. THERE IS SOMETHING NEW TOO ALL THESE COMMITTEES AND SAFE GUARDS PUT IN PLACE WITH IN THE PARLIAMENT, AND THEN WITH IN THE COMMITTEES THERE ARE STEERING COMMITTEES, WOW! THAT’S AN AWFUL LOT OF CHANGES RIGHT?

IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE THERE HAVE BEEN MAJOR CHANGES TO THE MILITARY AND HUGE STEPS TAKEN TO UNCOVER PAST CORRUPTION.

I MEAN FOLKS ABADI AND COMPANY HAS BEEN VERY BUSY. AND GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ALL THIS IN ONLY 8 WEEKS. I HAVE BEEN WATCHING AND WAITING FOER THE FINAL FORMATION OF THESE COMMITTEES EVER SINCE ABADI ANNOUNCED THEY WOULD BE ORGANIZING THEM AND MAKING THEM AN OFFICIAL PART OF THE GOVERNMENT.

SORT OF LIKE CHECKS AND BALANCES. IF WE REMEMBER HE SAID THE REASON FOR THESE COMMITTEES WOULD BE SO THAT NOT ONE MINISTRY COULD MAKE DECISIONS WITHOUT APPROVAL OF THESE COMMITTEES AND THE COMMITTEES NEEDED APPROVAL OF THE STEERING COMMITTEES WITH IN THESE COMMITTEES.

ALL THIS WAS IN AN EFFORT TO PREVENT FUTURE CORRUPTION. ADDITIONALLY NOW WITH ALL THIS IN PLACE THE SUPREME RELIGIOUS AUTHORITIES HAVE A FEELING OF COMFORT IN OPENING THEIR DOORS TO THE GOVERNMENT AFTER 8 LONG YEARS OF THOSE DOORS BEING CLOSED.

SO WHERE DOES ALL THIS LEAVE US? AND US BEING THE DINAR HOLDER?

WELL IT LEAVES US STILL WAITING OBVIOUSLY BUT NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS WE CAN SEE THAT IRAQ IS ALMOST WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE. THEY ARE FINALLY ELIGIBLE TO HAVE THEIR CURRENCY AND A REALITY RATE BACK.

AGAIN IT IS NOT OPINION BUT FACT THAT THERE ARE STILL BANKING LAWS THAT MUST BE PASSED, AND THERE ARE STILL ECONOMIC REFORMS THAT NEED TO BE IN PLACE BUT MANY OF THESE LAWS NEED A REALITY RATE AND NOT A PROGRAM RATE TO BE ABLE TO WORK.

MANY OF THESE LAWS ARE OF AN INTERNATIONAL ORIGIN AND CAN NOT GO TO THE WORLD WITH A PROGRAM RATE.

NOW THIS IS OUR OPINION, WE SHOULD NOT BE WAITING TOO MUCH LONGER.

MANY THINK 8 YEARS HAS BEEN TOO LONG ALREADY. TO THAT I SAY I’M SORRY BUT ALL THESE PAST YEARS IRAQ WAS NEVER ELIGIBLE TO SEE ANY REVALUATION OF CURRENCY.

IT HAS BEEN ONLY WITH THE WORK OF THIS NEW GOI AND THE PAST THE 8 WEEKS THAT HAS EVEN PUT THEM IN THE POSITION TO ELIGIBLE TO RE INSTATE THEIR CURRENCY AND HAVE ANY SORT OF STABILITY TO MAINTAIN THAT REINSTATED RATE. LET’S GET THESE BANKING LAWS WORKED ON AND I THINK WE WILL ALL BE VERY HAPPY.

SO TO ANSWER THE MANY QUESTIONS “WHAT’S HOLDING UP?” NOTHING! NOTHING IS HOLDING IT UP BE PATIENT IT HAS ONLY BEEN 8 WEEKS AND WE ARE NEARING THE END OF THE PROCESS NOW.

LOVE TO ALL MY LADIES

AND NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE GOVERNMENT IS COMPLETE!!!

WAIT ...WHAT ARE MY LADIES TALKING ABOUT? THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETE MANY OF YOU THOUGHT BUT IT WAS NOT.

THIS WEEK WAS THE FINAL VOTING OF THE HEADS OF POLITICAL BLOCKS AND THE HEADS OF THE STEERING COMMITTEES AND THE HEADS OF THE PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEES.

AND NOW THE SUPREME RELIGIOUS LEADERS HAVE PUT THEIR SEAL OF APPROVAL TO THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENTAL BODY. THAT IS HUGE NEWS AND THE FIRST TIME EVER AND IT REPRESENTS NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND A TRULY UNIFIED GOVERNMENT.

LET’S HOPE WE CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES IN PARLIAMENT NOW.

Sadrists: religious authority is satisfied with the government Abadi
By Mohammad Emad 16.11.2014 04:32

Liberal Bloc confirmed that the religious reference of good government is satisfied with the current evidence is opening its doors for the three presidencies and her meeting with the heads of the Republic and the Minister Fuad Masum, Haider al-Abadi and the House of Representatives, Salim al.

A spokesman for the bloc MP Hussein al-Awadi, in a press statement that "the visit of the three presidencies to the province of Najaf supreme religious authority comes in the framework of the good impression of the current government."

He said the Attorney-Awadi said: "The reference may be closed during the period of the previous government an expression of dissatisfaction, but today it has opened its doors; to give the impression of a clear green light on the state of dissatisfaction with the current government, which represents the national leadership and open-minded."

He said al-Awadi, "the reference is satisfied with the current government is trying to lend a helping hand on the grounds that her country is going through today's crisis, the most important security and economic."

He went on saying, "As long as the work is for the country, we wish to take the country's top leaders in the opinion of the religious authority; to achieve security, stability and prosperity for the people."

Seal and official spokesman for the Liberal block his statement by saying that "in order to unite Iraq decisively contribute a lot of thorny issues, especially security."
And received the religious authority during the past few days the heads of the three presidencies They both President Fuad Masum, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in a gesture not reached with the government, government officials, ex, in proof that it is satisfied with the performance of the current government which is strongly supported by the success and thus Remember the country and the people.
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34155.html

THE SUPREME RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY RECEIVES JUBOURI TODAY AND THEY DISCUSS FINDING SOLUTIONS TO FOR THE DISPLACED CITIZENS AND PASSING IMPORTANT LEGISLATION THAT WILL FURTHER UNIFY THE FLOOR AND CONTINUE TO BATTLE THE CURRENT CRISIS IRAQ IS GOING THROUGH.

Jubouri: We focused on the adoption of important legislation and to find solutions for the displaced

By Adminaa Adminaa 11.16.2014 11:50 a.m.
The head of the Iraqi parliament, Saleem al-Jubouri, Sunday, that the meeting with the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani has focused on passing important legislation and to find solutions for the displaced, while noting the need to unify the floor and closing ranks to overcome this crisis.

Jubouri said in a press conference held after a meeting attended by religious Repertory and reporter for News Agency (et) "The meeting focused on the adoption of important legislation and that direct contact with the lives of citizens, as well as finding solutions for the displaced."

He stressed "the need to close ranks and unite the word," noting that "there is a real and serious desire by the Iraqi people in order to overcome this crisis."
He pointed to "the importance of coming together of all efforts to support the displaced people and to mitigate them and provide possible assistance to them," explaining that "wisdom was the foundation of what we have heard him in the nature of the issues that must take into account the standard."

He explained that he "took on the role of Parliament in the overall issues both at the investigative level or the legislative," noting that "the corruption of the important issues that have been addressed to them and how to fight this phenomenon, which has become a threat to the Iraqi society."

He noted that "the presence of important legislation linked to the lives of citizens, they should be addressed and that the monument be placed aware of parliamentarians."

And on the balance between "there is a clear and large assessment on the economic situation that the country is going through and the reflection of the reluctance of citizens."

The head of the House of Representatives, Salim al went this morning to the province of Najaf at the head of a high-level delegation to the meeting of the supreme religious Repertory Mr. Ali al-Sistani. End
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34103.html

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ARTICLE REMINDS ME OF? IT REMINDS ME OF A BASKET OF MISMATCHED SOCKS. YOU KNOW YOUR GOING ALONG WEEK AFTER WEEK DOING LAUNDRY AND EACH TIME YOU TAKE CLOTHES FROM THE DRYER YOU FIND 1 OR 2 SOCKS WITH NO MATE. WHERE DID THE SOCKS GO?

SO UNABLE TO EVER SOLVE THE SOCK MYSTERY YOU THROW THE SINGLE SOCKS INTO A BASKET. THEN ONE DAY YOU FIND ALL YOUR CHORES ARE DONE AND YOU SIT DOWN TO TACKLE THAT BASKET AND SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE PAIRS OF THOSE SINGLE SOCKS.

WELL THAT IS WHAT THE MINISTERS ARE DOING. ALL THE COMMITTEES ARE IN PLACE ALL THE LAWS THAT COULD BE DONE HAVE BEEN WORKED ON AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TACKLE ALL THOSE BROKEN LAWS THAT HAVE GONE FOR 1 OR 2 READINGS AND THEN GOT THROWN IN THE PROVERBIAL SOCK BASKET AND NEVER FINISHED.

WE WILL SEE ALL THESE LAWS MOVING THROUGH PARLIAMENT FOR COMPLETION IN THE COMING SESSIONS.

Return (100) law to the Council of Ministers to read it again

By Mohammad Emad three twenty-eight 16.11.2014
Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Sunday, about 100 important to return the bill to the Council of Ministers for reconsideration after it back to Parliament.
A member of the committee MP, Salim Shawki, in a press statement that "there are" a number of laws left of the session for the first, second, third and totaling 100 important law has been carried over to the cabinet for discussion of a new statement of the reasons for disagreement on them and bring it back to the House of Representatives, according to priority, "noting that "dozens of laws under the first and second reading."

He said Shawki that "the most important laws that attributed those which relate to the Federal Court and the oil and gas service and there are laws related ministries and service is still under discussion and reading in the House of Representatives. "

Ring by saying that there is "still a controversial laws were agreed between the blocks on the approval during the current session Aralbrlmanah will be in the forefront of the oil and gas law and the Federal Court and the parties and the arms embargo."
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34146.html

WELL HERE IS THE LAST COMMITTEE THAT NEEDS A VOTE AND IT SEEMS THEY HAVE THE CANDIDATES AND WILL DO THE FINAL VOTE TOMORROW. THIS COMMITTEE IS IMPORTANT SO HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE OIL AND GAS GO FOR A VOTE AFTER THIS COMMITTEE IS IN PLACE. THE BILL IS DONE AND APPROVED FROM WHAT WE UNDERSTAND AND JUST AWAITING THE VOTE IN PARLIAMENT.

Differences within the Kurdistan postpone the vote on the head of oil and energy for tomorrow

By Adminaa Adminaa one forty-seven 11.16.
Parliamentary source said, Sunday, that the differences between the Kurdistan Alliance components postponed the vote on the chairman of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary to on Monday.

The source, who preferred anonymity, said in an interview for News Agency (et) that "the Kurdistan Alliance components did not correspond with each other on a candidate for the presidency of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary and which is the share of the alliance."

He added that "in order to vote on Monday pending an agreement between the components of the coalition candidate for the presidency of the Commission."
He was a member of the parliamentary legal committee MP Ali gesture had confirmed for (et), Sunday, that the Committee voted today to Attorney Mahmoud Hassan as its chairman and MP Mohsen Saadoun and his deputy MP Hassan Turan planned.

A reporter for News Agency (et) earlier in the day that the Finance Committee voted on MP Ahmad Chalabi, head of the committee, has been chosen as MP Ahmed electrodes as his deputy, and the deputy Ahmed Hama Rasheed Rapporteur of the Commission. Ended
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34120.html

THE LEGAL COMMITTEE IS ALL IN PLACE. THIS IS WHERE THE FIXING OF ALL THOSE BROKEN LAWS BEGAN. WITH THIS COMMITTEE IN PLACE NOW WE SHOULD SEE ANY THINGS IN THE COMING SESSIONS.

Hassan president of legal and Saadoun and his deputy Turan Rapporteur of the Committee

By Adminaa Adminaa 11.16.2014 1:21
A member of the parliamentary legal committee MP Ali gesture, Sunday, that the Committee voted today to Attorney Mahmoud Hassan as its chairman and MP Mohsen Saadoun and his deputy MP Hassan Turan planned.

He said the gesture in an interview for News Agency (et) that "the Parliamentary Legal Committee met today and voted in the election of Mahmoud Hassan MP for the coalition of state law, Chairman of the Committee."

"We also have been voted on Muhsin al-Sadoun Kurdistan Alliance MP as Deputy Chairman of the Committee, while MP Hassan Turan chosen for Turkmen Rapporteur of the Commission on the menu."

He was a reporter for News had reported earlier today that the Finance Committee voted on MP Ahmad Chalabi, head of the committee, has been chosen as MP Ahmed electrodes as his deputy, and the deputy Ahmed Hama Rasheed Rapporteur of the Commission. ended
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34117.html

THE FINANCIAL COMMITTEE IS IN PLACE TOO. THIS IS REAL PROGRESS.

Chalabi, head of the financial and electrodes as his deputy and Rasheed Rapporteur of the Committee
By Adminaa Adminaa twelve fifty-two 11.16.2014
Voted for the parliamentary Finance Committee, Sunday, Ahmad Chalabi, the deputy chairman of the committee, has been chosen as MP Ahmed electrodes as his deputy, and the deputy Ahmed Hama Rasheed Rapporteur of the Committee.

A reporter for News Agency (et) that "the parliamentary Finance Committee met today and voted for the Bloc MP for citizen Ahmed Chalabi, head of the committee."
"The Committee also voted to MP for the National Forces Alliance, Ahmed electrodes as Vice Chairman of the Committee, was chosen as the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ahmed Hama Rasheed Rapporteur of the Commission."

Well-informed sources said yesterday for News Agency (et) that MP Ahmad Chalabi, was chosen to be president of Finance and MP Mona al-Amiri, head of education and deputy governor Zamili president of the parliamentary security and defense. End
http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/34112.html

P.S.
I WILL BE BACK THIS AFTERNOON WITH AN UPDATE OF THE BANKING LAWS THAT HAVE TAKEN EFFECT. THERE HAS BEEN MANY THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY AND AFTER I GATHER THEM ALL UP I WILL BREAK THEM DOWN AND GIVE OUR OPINION ON THE STATUS.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1