Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wheatgrass Turns Gray Hair Back to Its Natural Color!

Markinsa

Wheatgrass Turns Gray Hair Back to Its Natural Color!

Posted By admin On Saturday, November 15, 2014 03:54 AM. Under Beauty  

Gray hair is the ultimate sign of the aging process, and about half of 50-year-olds are at least 50% gray. People have tried to cover their grays by using expensive hair dyes, but it is not the easiest battle out there, as gray hair is quite a tough opponent. Right? Maybe not.

Regular consumption of young wheatgrass has proven to bring back one’s natural hair color, so it is good to know that you can enjoy shiny and natural color even in your senior years.
wheatgrass-turns-gray-hair-back-to-its-n

And that is not the only benefit provided by the consumption of this miraculous grass. Wheatgrass will slow the entire aging process. It will rejuvenate your skin, detoxify your body, tighten loose and saggy skin, and even fight cancer.

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) associates hair pigmentation with the quality of the blood and the strength of your kidneys. According to TCM, gray hair indicates weak kidneys and blood more than it means you are getting old.

Wheatgrass (from triticum aestivium) is 70% chlorophyll, which makes it efficient in restoring the health of your kidneys and blood.

Chlorophyll strengthens, oxygenates and improves your blood. It is similar to hemoglobin, the compound that brings oxygen to the blood. Once you consume chlorophyll, it transforms into blood. It transports nutrients, including oxygen, to the cells, tissues and organs, which gives it rejuvenating, protecting and strengthening power.

Dr Bernard Jensen, a world famous nutritionist, revealed that wheatgrass juice and other green juices are the best natural agents to improve the structure of your blood.

In his book, Health Magic Through Chlorophyll From Living Plant Life, he thoroughly explains the way in which he could boost red blood cell count within a few days. All he did was soak his patients in a chlorophyll-water bath. Wheatgrass and other green juices have proven to be even more efficient in boosting red blood cell count.

Beyond Beautification and into Total Body Health

Wheatgrass contains many nutrients that reinforce and rejuvenate our body. In addition to its high content of chlorophyll, wheatgrass contains 17 essential amino acids, 90 minerals, 13 vitamins and 80 enzymes. Dr Earp-Thomas, a prominent research scientist, said, ”15 pounds of wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrots, lettuce, celery and so forth.”

Wheatgrass provides an impenetrable defense against many disease. As an all-natural and powerful detoxifying agent, wheatgrass protects the liver and cleanses the blood by neutralizing substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride.

Fact: Cancer cells cannot develop in oxygen-rich environments!

Detoxification is the first step. Wheatgrass is anti-cancer agent with the abillity to help halt tumor growth.

It is a rich source of liquid oxygen, so by boosting the production of red blood cells and increasing the oxygen level in the blood, wheatgrass actually fights cancer, because cancer cells cannot survive in alkaline environments.

The journal Mutation Research published a study in which chlorophyll was claimed to be more potent than beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and E. The anti-cancer effect of chlorophyll is more powerful than any other nutrient. Wheatgrass provides total body nutrition in a single gulp!

New alternative health breakthroughs appear every single day. There is strong evidence that this anti-aging cure can heal a variety of diseases. It can relieve pain, reverse the aging process and improve overall health. These natural alternatives are inexpensive or free, but unfortunately they are rarely reported by the mass media. Moreover, some of these solutions are even banned and suppressed.

This article was originally featured on Food Freedom News
The author of this article is Danica Collins from Live in the Now
Re-posted with permission from www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com

- See more at: http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/wheatgrass-turns-gray-hair-back-to-its-natural-color/#sthash.3hAHVG87.dpuf[/size]

• Upvote 4

https://www.fightaging.org/archives/2013/05/reversing-hair-grayness-by-suppressing-oxidative-stress.php

People who are going gray develop massive oxidative stress via accumulation of hydrogen peroxide in the hair follicle, which causes our hair to bleach itself from the inside out. The build up of hydrogen peroxide was caused by a reduction of an enzyme that breaks up hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen (catalase). Hair follicles could not repair the damage caused by the hydrogen peroxide because of low levels of enzymes that normally serve this function (MSR A and B). Further complicating matters, the high levels of hydrogen peroxide and low levels of MSR A and B, disrupt the formation of an enzyme (tyrosinase) that leads to the production of melanin in hair follicles. Melanin is the pigment responsible for hair color, skin color, and eye color.

And just in case your interested p hydrogen peroxide is one of those many redox molecules I keep talking about. Catalase is also a natural anti-oxidant and detoxifier created by the body - and it's productions is controlled by - you guessed it - the proper balance of redox molecules in the body.

http://www.catalase.com/cataext.htm

As for the wheatgrass - maybe a bit of an allergic reaction?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/113490-side-effects-wheatgrass-juice/

• Upvote 2

One of my close friends uses wheatgrass consistently. She has to cover her gray hair monthly.  I do not ever drink or ingest wheatgrass and I have not one gray hair....but mine is genetics :)  My father was killed at the age of 71 and he had about 5 gray hairs on his temple. 

Although there are many benefits to wheatgrass....I should be taking advantage of those benefits.

Edited by FlintNPebbles
  • Upvote 1

Hey MIT - the link in my post that talks about wheatgrass addresses the taste of it too. Pretty good article about it.

I would just recommmend anyonone trying it - like any other natural product - to go slow at first to make sure you aren't allergic/intolerant. There usually isn't a lot of people allergic to most natural products, but they do occur. I have a daughter who is allergic to tea tree oil. Will break out in hives if she uses it.

Only ever found one supplement that no on is allergic too. At least I've never heard of one in 5 years of using it.

Thanks Markinsa and Tankdude.    

Very impressive information.   I knew it was good for you but had no idea just how much.

Can any one explain what it taste like.   I mean is it nasty or doable ?  It is grass after all.

Thanks

MIT,

It smells like grass and tastes just like pure thick cucumber juice.  A lot of teenagers will go to health food store and get a shot or two of wheatgrass as they can get high on that :)  I guess that was supposed to be as it's high in minerals

• Upvote 1

VERY GOOD....just make sure it's organic (yeah $$). Otherwise ingesting concentrated herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, insecticides........ B)

Nadita....at least a healthy high (still hard to believe??).......BUT, much better than meth!!...... :shrug:

MIT,

It smells like grass and tastes just like pure thick cucumber juice.  A lot of teenagers will go to health food store and get a shot or two of wheatgrass as they can get high on that :)  I guess that was supposed to be as it's high in minerals

Hmmmmm.............cucumber juice.....I can do that  :D .   Im not that finicky but I find that these are life style choices and you have to really be ok with them in order for you to stick to it.

I'll be looking into this........Thanks to every one for your opinions .

Nadita did you say you mixed yours with juice ?          Tell me more. :)

Tankdude, you always pass the best information.  Thanks for sharing.  (that didn't sound to bias... did it :eyebrows:)

No - not at all Patty  :D  :lol:

Then again - you know me. I'm about sharing information - and I think I try to help people make sound decisions based on that information.  I just wish I could share more of the information I have at times... ;)

Very interesting info about the wheatgrass but I didn't see anything about the dosage mentioned. I am thinking a tablespoon to start out with to see if any reactions occur. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks to all.   Am not concerned with turning the grey hair back to it's original color but the other good deeds associated with it interested me the most.

Good morning Vietnam!

When i took it as part of my regime to overcome Prostate cancer I started off with 1oz of wheat grass juice (I grew it myself, 30ml shot required approx 70gm of fresh wheat grass) on an empty stomach at least  30-60 minutes before eating to overcome any potential nausea effects. I stayed on that dosage for a week before building to 1oz twice a day and then moving up to 2oz per day and ultimately 4-8 oz per day! 

I personally had no problems with the grass taste. Others add veggie juice (celery or carrot is great) or fruits such as pineapple or apple...but not citrus juices as the acid kills the good enzymes in the wheat grass.

Don't be tempted to drink more too quickly as it is a powerful detoxifier so it can have a not so subtle laxative effect!

I'm not aware of any problems for those who are gluten intolerant as the leaf is harvested before the seed is set and no gluten is present in the leaf!

It is also totally safe for children but reduce the dosage to 1/3 to 1/2 of an adult dose depending on their age.

As with most herb supplements it pays to discontinue for a short period so its effectiveness is not lost. (try going without say 2 days per week or one week per month)

Enjoy...it is a great energy booster and helps the blood heaps too1

• Upvote 1

Hello FlyHi

Thanks for the information about the wheatgrass juice. I will have to check this out and see how it works on me. I am always looking for natural ways to treat ailments because I believe more in them than I do with the present day pills handed out for everything today. Seems like everything you get prescribed from the doctors have more side affects from taking them than the actual medicine you take for the ailment. Thanks again for the info.       :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2