Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Dinar Recraps' Feeling The Heat From Promoting All The Lies !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Admonition From The Disgusting Degenerate Pumper Site That Has Willingly Promoted Known Criminals Like TNT Tony Who Preys Upon Uninformed New Investors !

Meanwhile They Shamelessly Censor Comments From The Informed Dinar Community !

We know many of  you are frustrated, depressed, and angry right now.  Most of us are.

At Dinar Recaps we try posting encouraging news, rumors, opinions and post-rv information that hopefully helps all of you to be prepared, ready, and not give up while we wait to exchange.

So many people are sharing their bank stories, news from contacts, news from articles that are pointing to the end of this roller coaster ride being almost within sight.

We have been receiving so many threatening, nasty, profanity filled comments and emails about many of our posts and we ask you –WHY?

Why do some feel the need to be cruel, rude, and tasteless.  If you do not like our site- please quit reading us…Just go somewhere else that you feel more comfortable at, where you can call us and all the Intel Providers as many snarky names as you like…..go for it.  

If you feel a need to write something nasty…..we hope you think twice about pushing that “send’ button. We are all in this together.   Please act like the Smart, Successful, Wealthy People you are about to be.  Thank you for your consideration.

We hope that all our dreams come true soon.

The Dinar Recaps Team

• Upvote 9

I'm glad they are feeling the heat. About time already.

My canned response from September.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing. So I offer my canned response at this point. When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor" (They have done it time and time again), but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment. They only spew unfounded rumors or regurge the Iraqi news with their spin. The know nothing. Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions. The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site. Take advantage of it.

• Upvote 9

I'm glad they are feeling the heat. About time already.

My canned response from September.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing. So I offer my canned response at this point. When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor" (They have done it time and time again), but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment. They only spew unfounded rumors or regurge the Iraqi news with their spin. The know nothing. Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions. The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site. Take advantage of it.

Yep.....Poppy 3 ( and all of them gentlemen /ladies...) .. I mean, seriously.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ROTFLMAO!

Why oh why could they possibly be getting hate mail?  Maybe because all they do is pump the pumpers and push the lies these so called "gurus" let roll off their split tounges on a daily basis? Maybe it's because they won't post ANYTHING that counters or comes up against the lies they spread? Maybe it's the fact that they are completely shameless in their misled hype and when someone calls them out on it all they can manage to do is deflect or change the subject or just not respond at all...

Or their favorite thing like just refusing to post any of your comments so as not to alarm the rest of the "community"... or maybe people who have listened to their lies long enough have FINALLY come to their senses and realized that they have not been using thier heads at all and had fallen into the hype hypnotism and are finally waking up!

Whatever the case may be, I say to DR that you deserve what you get and I honestely hope you lose all of your followers because you don't deserve them! You are deceptive and you prey on the weak minded. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Your lies always come back to bite you in the butt and and with all of the lies and deceptions you have proudly pushed you shouldn't have a butt left!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A fool and his money are easily parted, if someone is stupid enough to continue listening to someone after time and time again getting bad info thats their own fault.

I kinda agree with DinarRecraps, if you don't like their stuff don't visit their site its really that simple

I have went to that SORRY site about three years ago, and realized that it was total bull$h-t! I have never went back. They email me twice a day, I just erase it without opening it. With the cast of Poo-roo's mentioned DjGab. post, These are the only people that have made any money, so far in this investment. I know there are a bunch of people that have got into this investment, that really cant afford to have their money tied up for this long. The believed the Bull$h-t these criminals have spewed for the four years, I have been in this deal. Its a damn shame, the crap these criminals have put out with no punishment what so ever. I'm trusting one day they will be held accountable for out right lies they have posted. :twocents:

CNN. Broadcasting An Admonition From The Disgusting Degenerate Pumper Site That Has Willingly Promoted Known Criminals Like TNT Tony Who Preys Upon Uninformed New Investors !

Meanwhile They Shamelessly Censor Comments From The Informed Dinar Community !

We know many of  you are frustrated, depressed, and angry right now.  Most of us are.

At Dinar Recaps we try posting encouraging news, rumors, opinions and post-rv information that hopefully helps all of you to be prepared, ready, and not give up while we wait to exchange.

So many people are sharing their bank stories, news from contacts, news from articles that are pointing to the end of this roller coaster ride being almost within sight.

We have been receiving so many threatening, nasty, profanity filled comments and emails about many of our posts and we ask you –WHY?

Why do some feel the need to be cruel, rude, and tasteless.  If you do not like our site- please quit reading us…Just go somewhere else that you feel more comfortable at, where you can call us and all the Intel Providers as many snarky names as you like…..go for it.  

If you feel a need to write something nasty…..we hope you think twice about pushing that “send’ button. We are all in this together.   Please act like the Smart, Successful, Wealthy People you are about to be.  Thank you for your consideration.

We hope that all our dreams come true soon.

The Dinar Recaps Team

Well if the Guru's want all the hate mail to stop then maybe they should stop posting BS lies on the forums. Sounds logical to me. If not then get ready to get more hate postings on their BS lies that they post. Like I said sounds logical to me. Just remember.....Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out lol

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 1

When you keep trying to repair a leaky dam (filled with BS no less) with bits of bubblegum, eventually that strategy is going to backfire.

People can only listen to fairy-tales for so long before they wake up one day and begin to question the sanity of the guru comments, then when they have no way to ask a realistic question (like where's the RV you gurus promised last week). resentment grows until it finally reaches a boiling point and it seems that recraps is finally admitting they can't take the heat in the kitchen anymore.

I suspect that the "good" folks @ recraps (/sarc) have finally reached the point where they can no longer contain the massive pressure wave of disgruntled "investors" as the proverbial dam crumbles upon them.

Eventually, every one of these hype-notists (sic) will be exposed for their particular flavors of snake oil and hopium they are peddling and from all of the recent whining by the recraps staff, it seems that the curtain is about to fall sooner than later.

I thought poofness was dead  ???

yak

Yes, poofness (James) died while waiting for this RV and the so-called "prosperity programs".

His legacy has been resurrected by a character called "ZAP", whos' "intel" is just as fragile and sadistic in it's delivery to his intended (financially desperate) audience as poof ever was.

All of this "intel" looks more and more everyday like nothing more than a huge psyop by some large financial cartel or possibly a dark underground intelligence operation whose goal is to strip (fleece) as many of the "sheeple" they can before this eventually blows up in their face.

With the dollar all but worthless and oil at $76 a barrel and futures only at $80 a barrel all the way out to December 2020, it is plain to see that there is not any way to pay for any kind of "real" RV with anything but fiat currency. Therefore, one should ask just what the "gurus" (and their bosses) are really investing those dinar-sale dollars in because it certainly is not oil.

Nothing adds up and recraps sees the handwriting on the wall, but still won't admit the truth until it kills them.

R.I.P. recraps, thanks for nothing...

Edited by RVWITHME
  • Upvote 5

RVWITHME:.. I hear ya.... Zap is the new Poofness. and I read his carp only for entertainment purposes.

Mostly because the local newspaper no longer has a comics section.

Most of these Gurus come from the stock message boards ( Raging Bull(chit), Ihop, Palytalk, Stockhose...etc.) where they honed their

craft lying to the sheep, and desperate little ole ladies.  So sad.  I think one of the new Gurus on Dinar Re-craps is the famous ACCADACCA.

A phoney pied piper of legend.

I got out long ago, and started thinking for myself once again.

Be well.

The best things in life RV

yak 

• Upvote 1