Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE LIES the "gurus" post are called out HERE.

ReinMan

I find it hard to believe people still go to their sites, they call the RV every week and I don't know how peoples nerves handle the lies!!  JMO

It would be a cold day in hell before I would believe any of the Guru's on what they say much less go to their web sites. What a waste of time to do that. I rather watch paint dry lol

• Upvote 2

It's true, Thug and Umbertino cashed in 4 months ago and bought a small island together just outside of Italy.

We Cashed Out In Okie + Nortec's Tier 1 At $42 - The Island We Purchased Is Called Sicily ! :o

Umbertino Decided To Turn It Into A Topless Club Med - Mostly Just Because He Wants To Be The DJ ! :rolleyes:

And Now Rdoncampos Showed Up On The Topless Beach Taking Selfies With His Fellow Off Broadway "Showgirls" !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

We Cashed Out In Okie + Nortec's Tier 1 At $42 - The Island We Purchased Is Called Sicily ! :o

Umbertino Decided To Turn It Into A Topless Club Med - Mostly Just Because He Wants To Be The DJ ! :rolleyes:

And Now Rdoncampos Showed Up On The Topless Beach Taking Selfies With His Fellow Off Broadway "Showgirls" !

:D :D :D

You got it!

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I don't normally reply to Guru crap as it shortens my life by 3 minutes. But I do respond when a newbie looks like he is falling for the BS and sounds like he may over extend himself.

Of course it is entertaining at times and is placed in rumors which is a good thing.

Thxs for the thread.

pp

Oh pleez I stated I saw the ticker with my own eyes, commented I saw it and denounced the rest of the crap the idjit guru spit out. The rest of what the guru idjit is spilling is nothing more than BS crap. I have more common sense than to believe some tripe that idjit spits out any day of the week.

Did you even bother reading the dv news section confirming what the content on the fox news ticker was about? I bet you didn't because you posted so soon after I commented.  So please before you die from asphyxiation from sphincter insertion do some research before posting. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

^^^^^^ HEY!!!!

Maybe he was being GENERAL and not referring to the ticker discussion. LAY OFF!!

Once again, Canadians are nice and Americans are the A-holes. 

No wonder the world hates us.

----------------------------------------------

Anyway, off to the races.....

11-10-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   A BIG WIG CALLED ME AND SAID WED...  

---- WOW I wouldn't mind yelling at that "big wig" for making me look like a pumper, but it's not ME, so.......

TerryK calling it AGAIN for Tues/Wed this week.

11-16-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   CONTACTS TOLD ME THAT WE SHOULD SEE THIS YESTERDAY AND HERE WE SIT.  IRAQ IS PRESSING HARD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN...NO INFO ON WHAT THE HOLD UP IS BUT THEY ARE DOING THINGS THAT THEY CANT TURN BACK ON AGAIN HEARING TUESDAY NIGHT WED MORNING AGAIN.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

^^^^^^ HEY!!!!

Maybe he was being GENERAL and not referring to the ticker discussion. LAY OFF!!

Once again, Canadians are nice and Americans are the A-holes. 

No wonder the world hates us.

A little thin skinned this morning guru Reinman? Remember you you dish it out you have to take it too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh pleez I stated I saw the ticker with my own eyes, commented I saw it and denounced the rest of the crap the idjit guru spit out. The rest of what the guru idjit is spilling is nothing more than BS crap. I have more common sense than to believe some tripe that idjit spits out any day of the week.

Did you even bother reading the dv news section confirming what the content on the fox news ticker was about? I bet you didn't because you posted so soon after I commented.  So please before you die from asphyxiation from sphincter insertion do some research before posting. 

This response is uncalled for and against forum rules. The comment you responded to did not quote you - how do you know it was in response to your post.

Step back and take a chill pill.  Apology to pokerplayer might be a nice touch.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 10

I will be more than happy to apologize to pp, if I am wrong that is, right after the specific "newbie" is named that is the basis of his entertainment in this particular thread that caused him to take three minutes out of his life to post a response. If he is bashful he should be able to tell you specifically since he is VIP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Newbie is a generic term used for people new to this Investment. That is what I was responding about. There was no particular person in mind when I made that comment. I had to go back and reread thread as I was puzzled as to what you were even talking about.  It was a generalization.I have absolutely no idea why you feel this is an attack against you. Guru posts are plain BS and I stated as such. Your post was uncalled for as it was basically an affront to me.

No worries, I am bigger then that.

Cheers, pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 4

Newbie is a generic term used for people new to this Investment. That is what I was responding about. There was no particular person in mind when I made that comment. I had to go back and reread thread as I was puzzled as to what you were even talking about.  It was a generalization.I have absolutely no idea why you feel this is an attack against you. Guru posts are plain BS and I stated as such. Your post was uncalled for as it was basically an affront to me.

No worries, I am bigger then that.

Cheers, pp

Plus1. Theseus is categorized on this site as a "Member" not a "Newbie" so I believe he/she mistakenly thought your post was directed at him/her. Not the true intension on your part based on what I read........all good Theseus, PP wasn't directing post toward you

• Upvote 2

That's your problem guru, no need to be mad at anyone, worry about yourself.

Just trying to keep things to the issues and a nice playground, and lookie there, the Canadian shoved someone's balls in their mouth in the kindest way possible. 

Plus one, eh!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just trying to keep things to the issues and a nice playground, and lookie there, the Canadian shoved someone's balls in their mouth in the kindest way possible. 

Plus one, eh!

Mods please review the term "balls in their mouth" as this may be seen as offensive to women on this site

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1