Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the dinar speculator the 800 pound gorilla in the room

ewingm

I am going with the idea that when we cash out - our dinar will go to the US treasury who will use the dinar to purchase oil from Iraq or as we are all too prone to do............forgive the debt. :(

The US Treasury & our government knows that we have the dinar - so I am sure that they have a plan! :)

• Upvote 1

And Rock I have worked around suits my whole life and most ( not all ) but most have no common since. They do not really know what they are doing.

I get the last laugh as i barely graduated High school yet I make way more money than most of them, but they do dress better than me.

Good Luck on your gold venture .. Let me give you a hint for another venture. On a job transfer to California in the 70s I took a vacation to a "Gold camp" Paid about $400 for the week, slept in old prospectors cabins , rode horses and panned for gold. I came away with about .2 oz of gold . The experience AND the food will never be forgotten.

I guess you are considering me a "suit" . Yes you cant sell product to businesses wearing a tee and shorts .. I did OK . retired at 55. Still making money at 77.

• Upvote 1

Oh brother,  all this kumbiya stuff is drilling my skull.  I don't care if you pan gold, or work for SpaceX or any other occupation.  I do care about your input on our debate topics, and let me be the first to say,.....you drifted a little bit.  We were discussing ( in between Caz's brainless injections) about the CBI knowing about you dinarians and all the currency you hold.  The question is :  Do you think the CBI will RV 90 Trillion dinar KNOWING there is a huge amount ( probably over 25-35 Trillion dinar) that will be liguidated instantly for DOLLARS in the event of an RV?   Of course any person with a half a brain would say of course not!  Not when all they have to do is REDENOMINATE and scrub the zeros, thus eliminating the threat to their reserves being drained. (Yes, Markinsa, it would severely damage their reserves). 

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I actually was talking about the World bankers that you replied about being suits.  Had no idea what you do for a living.  Nothing personal Sorry

I do mostly high end commercial and light industrial work. I do plenty of work in banks and inside of  traders offices. 

For years I watched as many would look down upon any type of contractor.They treated us like we were beneath them .

But yet I watched them use plastic ancors to mount a 100lb TV.  LOL You can tell alot about a man by the way he holds a screwdriver

If you ever get out this way I'll take you mining.  I have not met a man yet that does not want to go.

Something primal about it.

• Upvote 2

Oh brother,  all this kumbiya stuff is drilling my skull.  I don't care if you pan gold, or work for SpaceX or any other occupation.  I do care about your input on our debate topics, and let me be the first to say,.....you drifted a little bit.  We were discussing ( in between Caz's brainless injections) about the CBI knowing about you dinarians and all the currency you hold.  The question is :  Do you think the CBI will RV 90 Trillion dinar KNOWING there is a huge amount ( probably over 25-35 Trillion dinar) that will be liguidated instantly for DOLLARS in the event of an RV?   Of course any person with a half a brain would say of course not!  Not when all they have to do is REDENOMINATE and scrub the zeros, thus eliminating the threat to their reserves being drained. (Yes, Markinsa, it would severely damage their reserves). 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No one cares about your banter  Jerry Really. No one.   You are obsolete my friend. Ill keep drifting as long as you come here and spill your guts and cry about your POOR POOOOOOR family and how they got all sucked into this. The truth is its No ones fault but there own!!   And no one here really cares .  No problem they have  you to take care of them when they lose their money right? 

You can squeeze that Government check a little farther can't you. 

Ok so Did anyone watch the game last night.?  Packers kicked some but!   So what do you think Jerry should there be a Mercy rule. ? I think that just makes those that lose weaker.

I remember when i coached little league and when our  team lost the team mothers would reward the kids?  Everyone gets a trophy. No one is taught how to lose.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

Speaking of "brainless" .......................Hey Ewingnut, you have yet to answer my most recent(of many) question. Why would someone  not vested and think Dinar is TP, count someone else's. Not once mine you...........but multiple times(your words)?.............ummmmmm "brainless" sure seems to fit nicely here.  

SD,

It's not my job to stop trying to score...............it's your job to stop me. No mercy rule in my dictionary.

• Upvote 1

I find it funny that you are even discussing the iraqi dinar in same sentence as reserve currency.  1166 to 1 does not look like any reserve currency I've ever heard of.  

Markinsa,  if iraq were to RV the dinar, AND the speculators all were able to exchange dinars for dollars in the US ( which they can't) the banks would send the dinars to the Federal Reserve Bank in exchange for dollars.  The Feds don't want trillions of dinars.  They would send them to Iraq for dollars.  That's where the CBI reserves get drained.  They would have to give the Fed dollars for dinars and they just don't have close to enough to do that.  You might be tempted to say that the CBI would just credit the exchange electronically, but they would still have to subtract the sum from their reserves.  You can't just make up money.

You evidently don't know what reserve currency is

How many different types of foriegn currency are in the United states foriegn reserves ewingm ?

How many in China ?

Or india ?

You earned the name dopey

• Upvote 2

Speaking of "brainless" .......................Hey Ewingnut, you have yet to answer my most recent(of many) question. Why would someone  not vested and think Dinar is TP, count someone else's. Not once mine you...........but multiple times(your words)?.............ummmmmm "brainless" sure seems to fit nicely here.  

SD,

It's not my job to stop trying to score...............it's your job to stop me. No mercy rule in my dictionary.

Thats right Caz.  I like that!

They are trying to put the Mercy rule in effect at our local High School.. That and no peanut butter sandwiches.

Because its our job to watch what the other parents kids eat.

You evidently don't know what reserve currency is

How many different types of foriegn currency are in the United states foriegn reserves ewingm ?

How many in China ?

Or india ?

You earned the name dopey

I was thinking the same thing Dontlop.   Jerry  is wrong on so many things. If they revalued the currency,  Iraq would wake up the next day and  reserves value would remain the same

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

SD,

Kids are now given trophies for losing..................what kind of message does that send? SMH

SD,

I believe the same in WAR. I expect our military to do what it does best.................KICK A**!!!  Politicians need to move the frick over & shut the HE** UP!!! Don't send the military if your goal is NOT TO WIN!!!

• Upvote 1

Thats right Caz.  I like that!

They are trying to put the Mercy rule in effect at our local High School.. That and no peanut butter sandwiches.

Because its our job to watch what the other parents kids eat.

I was thinking the same thing Dontlop.   Jerry  is wrong on so many things. If they revalued the currency,  Iraq would wake up the next day and  reserves value would remain the same

For more info on foriegn reserves the Cleveland branch of the federal reserve explains

http://www.clevelandfed.org/research/commentary/1992/0801.pdf

• Upvote 1

SD,

Kids are now given trophies for losing..................what kind of message does that send? SMH

SD,

I believe the same in WAR. I expect our military to do what it does best.................KICK A**!!!  Politicians need to move the frick over & shut the HE** UP!!! Don't send the military if your goal is NOT TO WIN!!!

I'm 100 % with you Caz

For more info on foriegn reserves the Cleveland branch of the federal reserve explains

http://www.clevelandfed.org/research/commentary/1992/0801.pdf

Thanks Dontlop,

Ill print it up and give it a read.

Does anyone remember a theory on how the CBI will be able to manage  a sustained increase to the IQD. I tend to think it was from Adam but not sure. I saw it several years ago and it was somewhat logical.

It had to do with increasing the rate slowly as It increased some would sell but many more would buy speculating that it keep increasing in value. This would repeat until the desired rate was achieved.

Each and every transaction the CBI would make money on. Buying and selling they would collect. They could even increase their spread on buyback to control the buyback and decrease the losses

I have looked and looked for this theory but just cant seem to find it.

• Upvote 1

You people are hopeless.  It is very obvious how the scammers were able, and are still able to manipulate you.  You are deeply lacking in common sense, and very suseptible to flights of fancy, not based on reality.  Delusionally loyal to a monetary fabrication created by schisters, who know how to excite the uneducated by pandering to their GREED.  You deserve what you're going to get. 

• Upvote 1

I'm 100 % with you Caz

Thanks Dontlop,

Ill print it up and give it a read.

Does anyone remember a theory on how the CBI will be able to manage  a sustained increase to the IQD. I tend to think it was from Adam but not sure. I saw it several years ago and it was somewhat logical.

It had to do with increasing the rate slowly as It increased some would sell but many more would buy speculating that it keep increasing in value. This would repeat until the desired rate was achieved.

Each and every transaction the CBI would make money on. Buying and selling they would collect. They could even increase their spread on buyback to control the buyback and decrease the losses

I have looked and looked for this theory but just cant seem to find it.

Take a hypothetical rate of $0.10 (ten cents)

Again,  using the same numbers we have 1 Trillion IQD that needs to be changed out to smaller denominations. The CBI announces the rate at ten cents and also announces that your large notes will be worthless in 90 days.

Every investor would love to hold out for a higher rate, but in this situation you have no choice… you cash out. The CBI will likely use the same spread, so they will buy 1 trillion Dinar at a rate of .10, minus 25% spread, which gives us about $750 for every 10,000IQD note we have… and the CBI makes 250 million in the first 90 days at an expense of only 1 billion. This puts their debt on this transaction at only 750 million… a far cry from the 225 billion in the $3 RV!!!

However, this is only the first step. Now I’ll show you how Iraq can easily wipe that debt out by ReValuing the Dinar at a lower rate initially, then making money as the Dinar increases in value over a relatively short period of time.

What about all the other investors that will now come in to buy up the lower denomination notes, speculating that the Dinar will continue to rise?

I completely agree that this will happen! And the CBI will continue to make money on it. In the above situation, the Dinar is being sold by the CBI at .10USD per 1IQD. After all of the large notes are brought in, it is reasonable to assume twice as much money will be poured back into Dinar by speculators, at .10. Now the CBI is able to sell 2 billion at 10 cents, and they can move the peg on the Dinar up a bit – say, to 15 cents. Investors will cash in for a profit, allowing the CBI to resell at the higher rate and once again make profit.

Of course, not all investors will cash in at 15 cents. For the sake of argument, let’s say half of the investors sell out at that point. The CBI pays 0.1125USD per dinar (A profit of 12.5% for the investors!!!) and resells that billion for 15 cents – securing a profit of 375 million.

The CBI’s “debt” on the original RV is now down to 375 million… do you see how this is working? The CBI is able to make up the “loss” on the original RV simply by continuing to hold auctions and allowing more and more people to profit on the increasing value.

At this point, in our hypothetical situation of a 10 cent RV, the CBI has covered half of it’s loss with only one “repeg”. They can continue to profit all the way up to the final rate of $1, $2, $3, or higher – as long as investors are willing to buy the Dinar, they can keep moving it up.

And the way things are going over there… why wouldn’t we keep buying? I know I plan on doing so!

In conclusion, I want to caution everyone to be careful with this investment. As good as things look, we never know when some hairbrained Arab is going to pull the pin on a grenade or something silly like that. Only buy what you can afford to lose, and always consult a professional before making investment decisions.

I hope you found this article to be helpful!

Best regards and WARMEST RV wishes,

– Adam Montana

• Upvote 3

You people are hopeless.  It is very obvious how the scammers were able, and are still able to manipulate you.  You are deeply lacking in common sense, and very suseptible to flights of fancy, not based on reality.  Delusionally loyal to a monetary fabrication created by schisters, who know how to excite the uneducated by pandering to their GREED.  You deserve what you're going to get. 

Theres like only 5 of us here?   I don't know about the rest of us but YES  I am hopeless.   Remember Money is relative to what you make.  If you are living off a social security check a couple of thousand dollars seems like a whole lot of money. To some its no different than buying a $2.00  lottery ticket.  TWO DIFFERENT VALUES!!      I think you are having a hard time drawing a crowd anyway.This is way more fun down here than the news section. I wish I had found this earlier. 

Again,  using the same numbers we have 1 Trillion IQD that needs to be changed out to smaller denominations. The CBI announces the rate at ten cents and also announces that your large notes will be worthless in 90 days.

Every investor would love to hold out for a higher rate, but in this situation you have no choice… you cash out. The CBI will likely use the same spread, so they will buy 1 trillion Dinar at a rate of .10, minus 25% spread, which gives us about $750 for every 10,000IQD note we have… and the CBI makes 250 million in the first 90 days at an expense of only 1 billion. This puts their debt on this transaction at only 750 million… a far cry from the 225 billion in the $3 RV!!!

However, this is only the first step. Now I’ll show you how Iraq can easily wipe that debt out by ReValuing the Dinar at a lower rate initially, then making money as the Dinar increases in value over a relatively short period of time.

What about all the other investors that will now come in to buy up the lower denomination notes, speculating that the Dinar will continue to rise?

I completely agree that this will happen! And the CBI will continue to make money on it. In the above situation, the Dinar is being sold by the CBI at .10USD per 1IQD. After all of the large notes are brought in, it is reasonable to assume twice as much money will be poured back into Dinar by speculators, at .10. Now the CBI is able to sell 2 billion at 10 cents, and they can move the peg on the Dinar up a bit – say, to 15 cents. Investors will cash in for a profit, allowing the CBI to resell at the higher rate and once again make profit.

Of course, not all investors will cash in at 15 cents. For the sake of argument, let’s say half of the investors sell out at that point. The CBI pays 0.1125USD per dinar (A profit of 12.5% for the investors!!!) and resells that billion for 15 cents – securing a profit of 375 million.

The CBI’s “debt” on the original RV is now down to 375 million… do you see how this is working? The CBI is able to make up the “loss” on the original RV simply by continuing to hold auctions and allowing more and more people to profit on the increasing value.

At this point, in our hypothetical situation of a 10 cent RV, the CBI has covered half of it’s loss with only one “repeg”. They can continue to profit all the way up to the final rate of $1, $2, $3, or higher – as long as investors are willing to buy the Dinar, they can keep moving it up.

And the way things are going over there… why wouldn’t we keep buying? I know I plan on doing so!

In conclusion, I want to caution everyone to be careful with this investment. As good as things look, we never know when some hairbrained Arab is going to pull the pin on a grenade or something silly like that. Only buy what you can afford to lose, and always consult a professional before making investment decisions.

I hope you found this article to be helpful!

Best regards and WARMEST RV wishes,

– Adam Montana

THANKS !!!!   Thought it was Adam

"AS LONG AS INVESTORS ARE WILLING TO BUY DINAR."    

and they don't RD with New ISO etc...

• Upvote 4

You must be fun at parties.  You want dialogue... then you go and ruin it with insults.  In the tank or not... .

• Upvote 4

Yes, From time to time, the dinarian is in dire need of a good kick in the slats for being so gullible.  I've never run into a group of people who are so loyal to a complete fabrication.  It is puzzling.   There does seem to be a "group" mentality to the dinarian that does not exist in normal financial transactions.  Its like being a Cubs fan.  Loyal to a lost cause.  Of course being a Cubs fan doesn't  cost you your house mortgage!   

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

For the record...I do not think that most here (if any) mortgaged their homes to buy the dinar....those are people who still listen to gurus.

We are the "sensible" crazy ones here at DV

Socal.. I visit often...great entertainment

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 2

Yes, From time to time, the dinarian is in dire need of a good kick in the slats for being so gullible.  I've never run into a group of people who are so loyal to a complete fabrication.  It is puzzling.   There does seem to be a "group" mentality to the dinarian that does not exist in normal financial transactions.  Its like being a Cubs fan.  Loyal to a lost cause.  Of course being a Cubs fan doesn't  cost you your house mortgage!   

Its called the Liberal aka Democratic Party and the Fabrication is Obama... :lol:

-

• Upvote 2

/quote]

slb::: Here is where I cant follow. If the CBI RDs (issues new and cancels old)and says all existing IQD is worthless in 90days ,the dealers aren't going to buy back any old dinar you are wiped out. ??? NO banks are buying. The CBI must provide the 10 cents , I dont think so.

Yes, From time to time, the dinarian is in dire need of a good kick in the slats for being so gullible. I've never run into a group of people who are so loyal to a complete fabrication. It is puzzling. There does seem to be a "group" mentality to the dinarian that does not exist in normal financial transactions. Its like being a Cubs fan. Loyal to a lost cause. Of course being a Cubs fan doesn't cost you your house mortgage!

what is more puzzling is that, u actually believe there are 90 trillion dinars out there. And if Iraq were to RV, they have to RV every single dinar.

According to CBI - Money Supply (M1): represents money in circulation with the public adding to it *current deposits* in national and **foreign currency** for the private sector and public governmental institutions excluding central government. 

Did u see the word 'foreign currency' in cbi definitions? It is clear, part of that 90 trillion is made up of foreign currency, so technically u shd take that away from the ur 90 trillion. Thats an easy one.

Now, the "current deposits" -what does that means?

Ever heard of 'loan creates deposit?'

Broad money is made up of bank deposits — which are essentially IOUs from commercial banks to households and companies — plus currency — mostly IOUs from the central bank.

If u havent figured that out yet, bank deposits are not exactly money people put in their bank.

They are actually money created by commercial banks when they create a loan, for example, someone taking out a mortgage to buy a house, the bank does not typically do so by giving them thousands of dollars/dinars worth of banknotes. Instead, it credits their bank account with a bank deposit of the size of the mortgage. At that moment, new money is created.

- debit the bank assets and simultaneously, credits the deposit account of the customer. And u now hv a new bank liability.

However, that liability or debt, is basically money banks 'owe' to themselves and does not involves a real transfer of resources.

According to studies done by Bank of England; bank deposits make up the vast majority — 97% of the amount currently in circulation.

Assuming that is also the case in Iraq or there about, how much will that be?

And if Iraq were to RV, these deposits are not exactly debt, per se. They are just accounting entries.

Your problem is, u keep thinking of this debts as if they were the same as what debt means for an individual, they are not.

• Upvote 2

Ewingm:; you approach/attitude is not going to work here. We need to create an attitude that gets the 'teachable" ones to read.\

Dont just antagonize the RVers, try to get hits from outside . Esp. be NICE , even with the ones we know are WHACKO. OK.

• Downvote 2