Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 11-12-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

What our chances, in your opinion, of the RV happening this month or in December? 

A lot of people are saying it should happen at the beginning of Iraq's fiscal year, January 1, 2015 for accounting purposes.  What do you think of this?

Thanks much as always!

:shrug:

Any consideration on a post RV VIP group? When I first got into this investment I had the money to but the dinar. I didn't , however, plan on how to pay for investment advice or planning. If this does happen I will obviously have the money to pay. You could probably charge more and a lot of people would pay ! If not, I get it, you don't want a flood of people banging down your door:) so my next question would be does a financial advisor have the capabilities you are offering in your VIP group or is the completely unique and specialized for this investment ? Which circles back to the original question ....... Are you sure you don't want to take my money post RV?;)

• Upvote 1

the Question I'm asking is this. His this a scam or not? I been on this train for 5 yrs.All bank I have talk too from Boston to New york city said the same thing this was a scam. That it  won't happen.

Adam I been folowing you,  every since someone told me about this Dinar site of your. His this going to Happen or should I just leave for my grandchildren to see it Happen.

Thank you...

• Upvote 2

As I write this.....#12 has 6 TD's in the FIRST HALF!!!!!  Can you say Super Bowl bound????  Now for the dinar question...what are your sources telling you regarding HCL happening by the end of the month???  Are they hearing rumblings that the Parliament might be on the verge of something big???

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,thank you for your hardwork. Now HCL is in Parliament waiting to be approved. I have read that there are other major laws (CBI Law, Money Laundering Law) waiting to be approved. Do you think these laws will take time as long as HCL to be approved? I've asked this question before,but maybe recent progress will make you to give a different answer, is there any other obstacles than HCL for RV to happen? Once again, thank you so much for answering my questions.

Tons of HCL questions  this week Adam, Add mine to the list....

SO lets assume the HCL passes...whether it is Nov, Dec, or even next summer...(personally I like the new GOI and believe they are working at a feverish pace to pass HCL).....once they do...how long before implementation? What will we see/look for? 

Thanks to all who make this site go round!!!