Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Article: Parliamentary Oil Announces The Arrival Of The Amended Version Of The Oil And Gas Law To Parliament !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Juggling BondLady's Mic And Hitting Myself In The Head - The Mic Drops The Clown And Rolls Off ...

Parliamentary Oil announces the arrival of the amended version of the oil and gas law to parliament

[bondLady] *hallelujah* 

[tlm724] indeed *hallelujah* 

[tlm724] Commission will work to resolve these differences to pass the law as soon as possible

[rsp1] *hallelujah* 

[tlm724] in preparation for inclusion on the Council's agenda and read and approved

[Cutter1] GREAT news
~~~

[tlm724] thank you Lord ! that's the ticket Bondlady !

[bondLady] awesome

[cstacy] wow

[bondLady] its a coming as our dear cat would say, who isn't here right now but he always said that to lighters its a coming   

[tlm724] thank you BL, beautiful start to the day !

[bondLady] waves just wanted to show y'all awesome news coming out right now and we got the 1st view of it

[Cutter1] TY BondLady
~~~

Finance Committee discusses 2014 budget

[tlm724] The meeting agreed on the withdrawal of the customs tariff law and its inclusion on the agenda of the next meeting of the study and in the presence of general customs director,

hosting and planning minister to talk to him about some listed in the budget of 2014 investment projects and hosting executives in the finance and planning ministries.

And an invitation to Mr. Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and managers of a bank Rafidain and Rasheed to hold a meeting next week and an invitation to host the Tax Free Zone Director and representatives of the Federal Office of Financial Supervision

[lightingcslt] hmmm

[lightingcslt] tlm724

[tlm724] yep

[lightingcslt] I believe they want to tweak the tariff law

[lightingcslt] yes add some lose some

[tlm724] I would agree Lighters

[lightingcslt] yes just like the budget

[tlm724] those are some heavy hitters planned for that meeting

[tlm724] tariffs will bring in billions in revenue

[lightingcslt] remember they not taking in the amount of monies on barrel of oil

[tlm724] my point exactly

[lightingcslt] tlm724 so they tweak that and now tweaking tariffs

[tlm724] indeed, there is a good possibility we will see full implementation of the tariffs anytime now

[lightingcslt] tlm724 yes and imo they gonna raise them to offset price of oil

[tlm724] there is cap on them unless they change the law, they don't want to go too high as it will hurt the citizens but if they keep it reasonable it won't affect them and they are obviously going to raise the purchasing power in the very near future as well   

[lightingcslt] tlm724 yes that is why they are meeting to change that law imo

[tlm724] agreed ! *hallelujah*

[lightingcslt] nice art tlm724 ty, tariffs bring in monies but also could leave inflatable prices unless of course you bring your currency to a strong backing to world markets and imo is happening before our eyes

[tlm724] yqw, its' directly from parliament Wink
~~~

Parliamentary economy warns central bank manipulation of reserve

[tlm724] warned against tampering with cash reserves being considered to cover the current Iraqi currency

[tlm724] the fact that the cash reserves of hard currency is considered a safe haven for the Iraqi currency, and as a cover them,

[tlm724] the committee will oppose this suggested that he was found to affect the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.

[tlm724] the economic committee wants no part of jeopardizing the dinars stabilization  

[tlm724] as a side note, Alak the current gov of the CBI is a proxy governor as far as I can tell, I am waiting for the GOI to appoint a permanent gov, at that point we will see what happens
~~~
Pentagon: Iraqi forces began advancing in the fight against Daash

[tlm724] but what is happening on the ground actually is that the Iraqis fighting for themselves and stand up for Daash in all of Iraq

[tlm724] how do you like that !    

[cave] a lot    

[tlm724] me too cave

[rsp1] Love it!
~~~

Jamal Muhammadawi demanding support the industrial sector to counter the threats to the country's economic crisis

[tlm724] Committee on Energy and Natural Resources called on the government and all its ministries and Mússadtha to support the industrial sector and the domestic product to achieve self-sufficiency and promote Iraqi economic security

[tlm724] "to support the plant and is being produced within the institutions of the public sector, and has the ability to produce the latest and most kinds of pipe quality and durability in order to increase imports Mahlahuadm total reliance on oil as a resource unilateral Iraqi economy

[tlm724] now they are getting the picture, launch the industrial sector again after all these years   

[tlm724] they gotta back up the oil
  • Upvote 7

Sometimes I wonder........ Since the Iraqi's have had this same rate on their currency for so long, maybe the don't care whether or not the value increased. Maybe it is just US, the investor/speculator, that are saying that they MUST RV the dinar for the good of Iraq and this RV, if it ever happens, is so far down the road that none of us will ever see it happen. I certainly hope this isn't the case, but can't help but have that feeling.  Guess that's the meaning of "speculating"!!!

In spite of Shabbibis fall from grace I still think the pride and ego of Iraq wants the old rate back...and now that they have a new leader that appears to want to unite the country instead of devide it I think it really is gonna happen "right quick"!!! Hang on folks...this ride...imo...is about over!!! Then it on to the next chapter!!!

Sandfly Thug for bringin' us some Bond Lady...and I hope you recover soon from your fall cause I know B.L. carries a big mic and Rollin' off it has gotta hurt some!!! ;o). The things our clown will do to bring the news!!! :)

• Upvote 1