Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 11-5-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, IF, and I repeat, IF when a RV comes in the form of a low figure and is a "float" that is expected to rise, what effect will it have on the "float" if ALL of the investors/speculators cash in all of their Dinar holdings  at the initial rate...... now wouldn't that have an effect on slowing down any rise in the value of a "float"? In fact, I would believe that it would cause a DECREASE in the value. I understand that our "holdings" are a drop in the bucket compared to the budget of the country, but we don't know how big their bucket is or how big our drop is. Also, I realize that we are dealing in a currency and not a STOCK, but the dinar IS backed by their reserve and doesn't their reserve have to cover our little "drop"?

• Upvote 1

Whazup Adam...Need ya to line me out on a couple question asked of me, that I'm not sure of...1st: When we cash in our dinars inside the US...What happens to that dinar? Does the UST hold it as a Petro Dollar to buy Iraqi Crude or just hold it and periodically cash some in when Iraq can afford it....    

2nd: Was there a stipulation for the countries that forgave Iraq 80% of their debt, that. these countries forgiving the debt would acquire the equal sum of the debt owed by an increase in value of the remaining 20% of the dinar owed...

Adam...I've been wondering... I keep reading articles about the Iraqi people are waiting to be paid their 'overdue salaries'.  Seems like the "talk' about this has been going on for a long time now. (like everything else) Do you think they would be paying these salaries in pre-RV currency or post RV currency.  Do you think this issue is dependent upon something happening with the currency.  It seems there are several issues like this that have all just come so far and then it stops like they are waiting on something before it can finally be implemented.  

My theory is that they offered the VP job to Maliki to pacify him for the time being.  Abadi has been getting stuff done in warp speed to lead up to the RV but won't go all the way until Maliki is dealt with because he knows they CAN'T RV as long as Maliki is around.  He didn't pushed the issue with Maliki until now, because he knows now he has the support from the rest of the GOI to go thru with getting rid of him completely.

What say you?

Good Morning Adam,

Last week I took a trip to New York City to visit a long time Navy buddy named Roger and his wife Kathy who traveled back from California to visit family members on Long Island.

On the Monday before Holloween, we took a tour of the 911 museum which was a very inspiring experience. Later in the afternoon we took a tour of the Trading Floor of the New Stock Exchange. This is something not afforded to the general public since 911 when they stopped giving tours.

For me to be on the trading floor was the most fascinating experience of my life after seeing it so many times on TV. I took this chance to ask a question from a group in the back room where currency trades are done from. They gave me a brief overview of what happens there and were most helpful.

I had asked them what was due to happen to the IQD and did they expect it to revalue anytime soon. The three guys in the cubicle looked at one and other and started to chuckle. One of the guys offered the following opinion to me. "You would have a better chance of waiting for it to snow in July." He also went on to say that security in Iraq was a very big issue and ISIS would continue to a problem till it was erraticated.. They also claimed that. The inflation rate was very stable and it was The BOI does not want to upset the apple cart by causing any unneeded inflation.

The last reason and one of the most important reason for an RV not to happen is that the M2 in Iraq is much to high for such a large undertaking. It was their unofficial opinion was that an RV may not happen till after June of2015. These guys were very smart and intuitive and I was appreciative of what they had to say.

Adam, any thoughts on their comments and opinions?

Dave the Seabee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1